剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Need a hand back here!
十五岁男性 胸部多处枪伤
15-year-old male. Multiple GSWs to the chest.
在现场失血过多
Massive blood loss on scene.
他射伤了我的搭档
He shot my partner!
血压50 脉搏130
B.P.'s 50 palp, pulse 130.
运送过程中输了2升生理盐水
Two liters saline in transit.
供氧15升
O2, 15 liters.
知道名字吗
He got a name?
赫南德斯
Hernandez.
后面那个呢
Who's bringing up the rear?
五十八岁男性
58-year-old male, single GSW
大腿一处穿透性枪伤
through and through to the thigh.
血压130/90 脉搏108 呼吸频率26
B.P. 130/90, pulse 108, resps 26.
救救那个男孩
Help the boy!
别听他的 医生
Don't listen to him, doc.
我们都会救的
We're going to help both of you.
让我
Let me just...
不行 警官 我们需要你在外面等
No, officer, we need you to wait outside.
我们会救你的搭档 别担心
We got to work on your partner. Don't worry.
别担心 给我们一点空间
Don't worry. Just give us some room.
-数到二 -一 二
- On two. - One, two!
需要吸引
Need suction.
右侧呼吸减弱
Decreased breath sounds on the right side.
我要插管了
I need to intubate.
血压降到40了
Pressure's down to 40 palp.
脉搏160
Pulse 160.
莉迪亚 抽血气
Lydia, draw up the blood gas.
希望这能教会他别向警♥察♥开枪
Maybe this will teach him not to shoot cops.
做血常规 查血型 交叉配对六个单位
CBC, type and cross for six.
输O型阴性血 胸管盘
Get the O-neg going, chest tube tray.
胸腔闭式引流装备准备好了吗
You got that Thora-Seal ready?
马上
In a sec.
我搞定了
I'm in.
粘好 好吗
Tape that up for me, please?
我去通知放射科拿个便携式X光机
I'll call Radiology for a portable.
再去呼吸科拿个呼吸机
And Respiratory for a vent.
我去看下道尔
I'm going to go check on Doyle.
血常规 血细胞比容
CBC and a crit.
打一针破伤风疫苗
Update tetanus
打一克头孢唑林
and give him one gram of Ancef.
他怎么样了
How is he?
避开了股动脉
Missed the femoral artery.
-没伤到神经 -很好
- No neuro deficit. - Excellent.
巴蒂摩尔警官
Sergeant Mattimore...
欢迎来到紫心勋章俱乐部
Welcome to the purple heart's club.
专门授予作战中负伤的军人
谢谢 那个孩子怎么样了
Thanks. How's the kid?
正在隔壁抢救
We're working on him next door.
你好 我是珍妮·布雷
Hi. I'm Jeanie Boulet.
迈克和辛迪·帕特森.
Mike and Cindy Patterson.
你好 迈克 请坐
Hi, Mike. Have a seat.
我知道你有头疼的问题
I understand you've got a headache.
没什么大事
Oh, nothing serious.
你之前有过偏头痛吗
Do you have a history of migraines?
我大学的时候偏头痛过几次
I used to have a few in college.
但是和这次的头痛不一样
These are different.
现在的头痛完全毫无来由
They come on for no reason.
那之前的头痛是什么造成的
What caused them before?
低音大号♥
Tubas.
我们之前参加过行进乐队
We were in the marching band.
很好
Okay.
你还有失眠和头晕的问题
You're also suffering from insomnia and dizziness.
还有其他的问题吗
Anything else?
他最近表现有点反常
He just hasn't been himself.
为什么这么说
How so?
比如说 昨天晚上
Well, uh, last night
他睡觉的时候咬了我
in his sleep, he bit me
而且他醒来后 居然不知道他在什么地方
and when he woke up, he didn't know where he was.
好吧 我们来检查一下
Okay. Let's take a look.
那个中枪的孩子怎么样了
How's that kid who got shot?
他手术挺顺利的
Oh, he made surgery.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你昨晚没法来吃晚餐
My mother was disappointed
我妈挺失望的
you couldn't make it for dinner last night.
工作嘛 你知道的
Work, you know.
我的兄弟们开始怀疑你的诚意了
My brothers-- they're starting to doubt your intentions.
五个都怀疑吗
All five of them?
-楚妮... -马克...
- Chuny... - Mark...
你先说
You first.
马克... 我不后悔我们之间发生的事
Mark... I'm not sorry we did this.
和你一起很开心 不过...
It's been fun, but, um...
这些事开始打扰到我的工作了
it's starting to interfere with my work
而且我真的不希望伤害我们之间的友谊
and I really want to preserve our friendship.
我知道我们之间的情谊对你和对我都一样重要
I know that's as important to you as it is to me.
没错
Yeah.
没有不愉快 对吧
No hard feelings, right?
没有 当然没有
No, no. Of course not.
太好了
Okay.
你刚刚想说什么来着
Oh, what did you want to say?
没什么
Nothing.
你出♥卖♥♥♥我了
You hung me out to dry.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
那是谁干的
Then who did?
先坐一下 卡萝
Sit down, Carol.
我给你倒杯咖啡
Let me get you a cup of coffee.
我不想喝咖啡
I don't want coffee
我也不想坐下
and I don't want to sit down.
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me.
那是谁 德拉蒙德
Who then? Drummond?
有人想要干扰协商的结果
Somebody who wanted to influence negotiations
而且有人还能够接触到你的事故报告
and who had access to your incident report.
卡萝 我们这里正进行着一场危险的罢♥工♥
Look, Carol, we have got a threatened work stoppage here.
大家的情绪都很激动
Emotions are running high.
预算一再缩水
The budget is shrinking.
而且你还有一群护士
You've got a nursing staff
似乎不想去接受
that seems to refuse to acknowledge
90年代的医学现实
the realities of 90s' medicine.
但这和托病怠工无关
This has nothing to do with the sick-out.
我给了他错误的血袋
I gave him the wrong blood.
我认为那件事本不应该发生
Which I believe would not have happened
如果你的朋友们能尊重工作契约
if your friends had honored
准时出现上班的话
their contract and shown up for work.
这和劳工政♥治♥无关 玛丽
This isn't labor politics, Mary.
有人死了
A man died.
我很抱歉 卡萝
I'm sorry, Carol.
我害死了一个人
I killed a man
但这里似乎没有人对此在意分毫
and nobody around here seems to give a damn!
打结
Tie.
皮特
Peter?
打结
Tie.
经历过儿科之后 你选择把动作放慢
I think you're wise to slow it down
真是明智之举
after pediatrics.
没有什么比疝气更简单的问题
Nothing like a simple hernia
能让你重新回头温习基础内容
to put you back in touch with the basics:
手 刀片 止血钳 缝合
Hand, blade, clamp, suture.
花生 谢谢[末端有纱布的小钳子]
Peanut, please.
卡特...
Carter...
前列腺和花♥园♥水管的区别是什么
What's the difference between a prostate and a garden hose?
我不知道
I don't know.
我来告诉你
Let me tell you.
前列腺里有输精管
There's a vas deferens.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表