剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
但我相信我的人生仍然拥有价值
but I believe my life can still have value
我还可以帮助别人
I can still help people.
你当然可以
I'm sure you can.
你还在担心什么
What else are you worried about?
痴呆
Dementia.
你现在很好 但如果你身体衰退呢
You're fine now, but what if you decline?
痴呆可能是艾滋全面发作的第一个症状
Dementia may be the first sign of full-blown aids.
我听说有些医院
I've heard that there are some hospitals
已经设立了医师监控者
that have instituted a physician monitor
用以监控该雇员的健康
someone to keep tabs on the person's health.
我可以做监控
I could do that.
好的 那是一件事 还有别的吗
Okay. So, that's one thing. What else?
所以是因为针♥刺♥吗
So was it a needle stick?
我猜是的 你不会是觉得她
I guess so. You don't think that she...?
珍妮
Oh, hi, Jeanie.
珍妮
Hey, Jeanie.
我希望知道得早一点
I wish I had known.
为什么 那我们俩就会成为朋友了吗
Why? Would it have made the two of us friends?
这么说不公平
That's not fair.
没有什么是公平的
Nothing is.
怎么样
Well?
郎先生 你好
Oh, Mr. Lang. Hi.
贝丝还好吗
Is Beth okay?
我坐这儿等了好几个小时了
I been sitting here for hours.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. But...
你妻子的摔伤情况比我们预想得要糟糕
your wife's fall was worse than we initially thought.
她可能需要在这儿过夜观察
She might have to stay overnight for observation.
天哪
Oh, god.
如果我们还不这个家伙送过去
Anyway, the coroner's going to have my butt
验尸官要踢我屁♥股♥了
if we don't get this guy over there.
要不你再等等
So why don't you just wait?
伙计
Hey, buddy?
这个病人要去汽车站
This patient's going to the bus station.
一具死尸
A stiff?
奇迹般复活
Miraculous recovery.
给你这个
Uh, here you go--
买♥♥车票和汉堡
for your bus ticket and some burgers.
我不能要你的钱
Oh, I... I can't take this from you.
拿着吧 你还得赶三点一刻到阿比林的车
Go on. You got 3:15 Abilene to catch.
我都不知道阿比林在哪儿
I don't even know where Abilene is.
希望他也不知道
Hopefully, neither does he.
再见
Bye.
你赢了赌注
Uh, you won the pool.
恭喜
Congratulations.
那是足球赛的赌注吗
That was the football pool money?
是的 我觉得压给她更好
Yeah. I thought she was a better bet.
交流发电机 娱乐 军♥火♥
"Alternators, amusements, ammunition..."
没有动物收♥容♥所♥
There's no animal shelters.
有时候他们把动物收♥容♥所♥列在人道协会下面
Sometimes they list them under humane societies.
你不能把他送走 马克
You can't give him away, Mark.
你跟科林斯先生承诺过
You promised Mr. Collins.
那是在我为了一只散养鹅
Yeah, that was before I shelled out 50 bucks
付给变装皇后50美元之前
to a drag queen for a free-range goose.
你知道如果他们给狗狗找不到收♥容♥所♥会怎样吗
You know what happens when they can't find them homes for dogs?
那我要狗干什么
What am I going to do with a dog?
狗超级棒的
Dogs are great.
是好友
They're good company.
在你外出时 帮你看家
They watch your stuff when you're gone.
你女儿肯定会喜欢它
Your daughter will love him.
真的吗
You think?
当然 我爸在我六岁时给了我一只狗 史杰比
Yeah. My dad got me a dog-- Skippy-- when I was six.
我收到过最棒的礼物
Best present I ever got.
我们俩就像花生酱和果酱一样
The two of us were like peanut butter and jelly.
我的小狗
Ay, mi perrito!
你们不能这么对我
No me puedes hacer eso, ah?!
我是他妈妈
Yo soy su madre!
我有权利
Yo tengo derecho!
我会告你们绑♥架♥ 别以为我不敢
I'll get you for kidnapping! Don't you think I won't!
他生病了
He was sick!
别告诉我该怎么养孩子
Don't tell me how to raise my son!
打扰了 我是罗斯医生
Excuse me, I'm Dr. Ross.
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
你把我孩子还我
You can give me back my baby
这就是你能做到的
is what you can do for me.
你的儿子刚做了重大手术
Your son had major surgery.
我会叫警♥察♥来抓你
I'll call the cops on your ass.
你嗑药了吗 格洛丽亚
Are you high, Gloria?
我戒了 你根本不了解我
I'm clean. You don't know nothing about me.
也许我们该让
Maybe we should just let
儿童及家庭服务部来决定
Children and Family Services will decide.
你答应过我不会上报
You promised you wound't narc!
我说我会给她个机会
I said I'd give her a chance.
我也给她了
I gave her a chance.
她只是害怕
She's just scared.
你冲进这里 天知道她磕了什么药
You coming in here, messed up on God knows what,
不问问你病危的儿子
you don't ask about your critically ill son,
不如你先坐下
so why don't you have a seat...
我会把孩子要回来的 你个混♥蛋♥
I'll get my kid back, you bastard.
你以为我是个拉丁裔你就好糊弄我吗
You think you can mess with me because I'm a Latina?!
我会请律师告你们所有人的
Well, I'll call a lawyer and sue all you all!
你跟别人一个样
You're just like the rest of them.
格洛丽亚 等等
Gloria, wait up!
那是什么
What's that?
流浪汉的狗
This homeless guy's dog.
狗救了他的命
The dog saved his life.
我说了替他看着狗
I told him that I'd watch out for him.
但之后我发现
And next thing I know
那家伙竟然死了
the guy up and dies on me.
所以现在你就是主人了 它叫
So now you're the proud owner of...
它叫尼克
His name's Nick.
鉴于现在的季节 你该叫它圣尼克
Given the season, you should call him St. Nick.
好吧 反正瑞秋想叫它什么就叫什么
Yeah, well, Rachel can call him whatever she wants.
-瑞秋 -对
- Rachel? - Yeah.
我想着圣诞节送她一只狗
I thought I'd give her a puppy for Chrismas.
马克 如果你没注意到
Mark, in case you hadn't noticed,
这狗大概已经八岁了
that dog is, like, eight years old.
已经快要到中年危机了
It's ready for a mid-life crisis.
准备好换毛了
It's ready for a fur replacement.
什么意思 好好洗洗 脖子附近再吹吹
What do you mean? With a wash, a bow around his neck,
它看上去就像 五岁大的小狗
he's not going to look a day over... five.
你知道怎么给狗洗澡吗
What do you know about giving dogs a bath?
有什么好知道的 你帮我按住它吗
What's to know? Could you hold him?
我能 给我二十块我就干
I could, yeah, for 20 bucks I could do it.
二十快 狮子大开口了吧
20 bucks is a little steep.
我钱包丢了 需要借钱
I lost my wallet. I need a loan.
-行 -那好
- Deal. - Okay.
等等
Hang on.
按住了吗
You got him?
等等 等等
Hold on. Hold on.
过来 过来
Come here, come here...
见鬼了
Oh, damn it!
你去看看头上的伤
Take care of your head.
我去抓狗
I'll get the dog.
能帮我下吗
Can I get some help?
好
Yeah.
伤口看着很深
That looks pretty deep.
是啊 狗狗创伤
Yeah. Dog trauma.
它往那跑了 让道格追得好苦
He went that way, giving Doug a run for his money.
看起来得缝针 是吧
Looks like it could use stitches, don't you think?
你想让我找人来吗
You want me to call someone?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表