剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第三季 第十五集
前情提要
Previously on ER
天哪 我给他输错血了
Oh, my God. I give him wrong blood.
也许我们该找个时间约会
Maybe we should hang out again sometime.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think it's a good idea.
我们也许应该继续调查
We maybe able to forward going to investigation.
我不想要任何特别的帮助
I don't want any special favors here.
得给他插管
We gonna have to intubate him.
快点 把他放到机器上
Get warm. Put him on the machine.
不给他插管的话 他会死的
He is gonna die if we don't tube him.
我有时可能自己去
I probably go sometimes myself.
明确告诉他们 没什么好找的
Tell them definitly nothing to seek out.
发生了什么
Then what happend?
或许是 丢了工作
Lose my job maybe?
我们会好好照顾你的
We gonna took very good care of you.
每当你有同时和三个女人约会的冲动时
whenever you have an urge to date three women at once.
弹一下
snap it.
长路漫漫
喂
Hello?
谁啊
Who is this?
为什么早上七点给我打电♥话♥
And why are you calling me at 7:00 a.m.?
只休息一天 妈妈
It's just a day off, ma.
不是大事
No big deal.
对 我一般周五都上班
Yes, I usually do work Fridays.
马歇尔广场商店
Marshall fields?
不 不
Uh, no, no.
我床单够多了
I-I got enough sheets.
什么
What?
不不 我今天在家
No, no. I have a lot of stuff I want to do
有很多事要做
around the house today.
不
No.
不 我不需要你的帮助
No, I don't need your help.
不是 妈妈
No. Mom...
妈妈
Mom?
妈 我不需要你的帮助 谢谢
Ma! I don't need your help, but thank you.
对 不需要
Yeah... no.
去看看特♥价♥商品 好吗
Go check out the sale, okay?
好 再见
Okay, bye.
早上好 里昂
Morning, Leon.
早上好 卡萝
Morning, Carol.
真讨厌在这么冷的早上去工作
Hate going to work on a morning this cold.
是啊 我懂你
Yeah, I know what you mean.
你好 里昂
Hey, Leon!
你好 海瑟薇小姐
Hi, Miss Hathaway.
慢点 罗伯特
Slow down, Robert.
我真不喜欢他叫我海瑟薇小姐
I hate that he calls me Miss Hathaway.
孩子们表现得这么尊重确实诡异
It's a real crime when kids show that kind of respect.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a good one.
对了 情人节快乐
Oh, and happy Valentine's day.
天哪 我忘了 你也是
Oh, god, I forgot. Yeah, you, too.
你好
Hi ya.
早上好
Hey. Good morning.
祝你好运
Good luck.
早上好 诺瓦特尼夫人
Good morning, Mrs. Novotny.
早上好 早上好
Good morning. Good morning.
不 哈维尔 不是狗罐头
No, Javier, Not the dog cans.
我们需要小饼干
We need the little biscuits.
好的 诺瓦特尼夫人 小饼干
Okay, Mrs. Novotny. The little biscuits.
我要给我太太买♥♥药
It's for my wife.
我觉得她长了溃疡
I think she has an ulcer.
你知道她应该吃哪一种吗
Do you know which one she should take?
抱歉 我帮不了你
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
这个说一天要吃四次
This one says four times a day.
这个说一天两次
This one says two times a day.
我只是个送面包的
I just do the baked goods.
你明白吗
Know what I mean?
小姐
Miss...?
现在就走 没事的
Just go now, no problems.
我不会给任何人打电♥话♥
I don't call anyone.
给我们钱
Give us the damn money.
我们得等着
We should have waited.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我需要更多的货架来放松饼
I'll need more shelf space for the muffins.
等一下 等一下
Hang on. Hang on.
我什么都没干
I'm not doing anything.
我没动
I'm not moving.
让他们都蹲下 所有人
Get them down! All of them.
走吧 你在干什么
Let's go. What are you doing?
让他们都蹲下
Just keep them down.
好 蹲下
Okay, get down!
趴下
Face down!
你也是 快点
You, too, go on!
不许看我
Don't look at me.
-詹姆斯 咱们 -走吧
- James, let's... - Just go.
听着 你没听见吗
Listen, didn't you hear him?
他说了蹲下 赶紧蹲下
He said to get down. So get down!
好了 走吧
That's it. Let's go.
停下来 你个混♥蛋♥
You stop right there, you bastards!
来吧 老头
Come on, pops.
约瑟夫 不 不
Joseph, no! No!
回去
Go back!
-起来 -安东
- Come on. - Anton.
天哪 起来
Oh, geez. Come on.
安东
Anton!
拜托帮帮他 拜托
Please give him some help. Please.
这条街上有辆警车
There's a police car right down the street.
天哪
Oh, god.
后门在哪 后门在哪
Where's the back? Where's the back?
该死
Damn it.
钥匙在哪
Where are the keys?
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys!
女士
Lady...
女士 把钥匙给我们
Lady, just give us the keys.
把钥匙给我们
Just give us the keys.
你别碰他 你个混♥蛋♥
You leave him alone, you bastard.
别碰他
Leave him alone!
邓肯 我需要帮助
Duncan, I need help.
当然 我会帮你的
Sure. I'll get you some help.
稍等
Just give me a minute.
我希望大家都待在原地
I want everyone just to stay where they are.
听到了吗 我不想看到任何人动
You got it? I don't want anyone moving.
我不想听到任何人讲话
I don't want anyone talking.
我希望所有人都待在原地
I want everyone just to stay where they are.
安东 安东
Anton. Anton.
邓肯 检查一下地上那些人
Ducan. Check out those guys on the floor.
天哪 他流了好多血
Oh, god! He's so bloody!
我们应该等到没有顾客的时候再动手
We should have waited until there weren't any customers.
今天发救济金
The welfare checks come out today.
人们都回来拿钱买♥♥东西
People come in to cash them.
我们等 就抢不到钱了
We wait, we miss the money.
天哪
Oh, man. Geez.
多少人
How many?
到目前为止 只有几个
Just a couple so far.
帮帮我们
Get us some help!
罗伯特
Robert.
到那些箱子后面去
Get behind those crates.
我不想看到任何人动 听到了吗
I don't want anybody moving around, right?
所有人都不许动 听到了吗
Nobody's moving around here, right?
他需要医生
He needs a doctor.
你闭嘴 闭嘴
You shut up! Just shut up.
到那些箱子后面去
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表