剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第三季 第十八集
前情提要
Previously on ER:
几个礼拜前我就告诉你我怀孕了
I told you that I was pregnant weeks ago, okay?
你什么表示也没有
Then nothing.
要做栓子清除术吗
Perform an embolectomy?
对 恐怕今天你是这里唯一一个
Damn right. You're the only one around here today
知道自己在做什么的人
who seems to know what they're doing.
我们是不是考虑下一起睡觉了
I think we should start sleeping together.
你那时候为什么不跟我说
Why didn't you ever tell me I could be
将来我可以当律师 飞行员或者宇航员呢
a lawyer or a pilot or a damn astronaut?
你想当宇航员来着吗
You wanted to be an astronaut?
我可以带她
Why doesn't she stay with me?
可是你还要上班
How are you going to do that and work?
我能搞定的
I can handle it.
你的赌注是生活
我是不是又要迟到了
Am I going to be late again?
不会的 从今天开始
No. And starting today
我们俩都不会再迟到了
we are both going to be on time.
谁来接我呢
Who's picking me up?
蒂娜的妈妈
Tina's mom.
你就在她家玩
You'll play over there
晚饭后我就去接你回家
and I'll pick you up right after dinner.
我讨厌蒂娜
I hate Tina.
别这样 蒂娜可是喜欢你的
Don't say that. She likes you.
她不喜欢我
No, she doesn't.
她妈妈只是在帮你忙而已
Her mom's just doing you a favor.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我确定是刚刚打了上课铃
I'm sure the bell just rang.
我讨厌迟到
I hate going in late.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, sweetheart
我保证这是最后一次
This is the last time, I swear.
我想要妈妈赶紧回来
I can't wait till mommy gets back.
今天要开心啊
Have a nice day.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我找卡拉·里斯
Yeah. I'm looking for Carla Reese.
她昨晚回家了
She went home last night.
谢了
Thank you.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我只是 想看下
Oh, um... I was, um, just going over
卡拉·里斯的出院医嘱
Carla Reese's discharge summary.
那是保密的
That's confidential.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
柯博恩医生 我是孩子的爸爸
Dr. Coburn, um... I'm the child's father.
她跟我说了
She told me.
那也是保密的 你知道的
It's still confidential, and you know it.
你为什么要给她做葡萄糖耐量测验
Why did you order a glucose tolerance test?
我不会回答你的问题的
I'm not going to answer that question.
她有妊娠期糖尿病吗
Does she have gestational diabetes?
再见 医生
Good-bye, doctor.
衣帽间
女士专用
妊娠期糖尿病可能会让胎儿面临
Gestational diabetes can put the fetus at risk
心脏发育和新陈代谢类风险
of heart problems, metabolic problems.
柯博恩医生 我认为我有权利了解情况
Dr. Coburn, I think I have a right to know.
如果你真的想知道
If you want to know
你的孩子是不是有什么问题
what's going on with your child.
我建议你去问孩子妈妈
Then, I suggest you ask the mother.
就知道会在这找着你
Aha, thought I'd find you here.
什么事
Here I am.
这周末有个很棒的安排
It's supposed to be a great weekend.
70年代特色
They say it'll get up in the 70s.
是吗 该死
Oh, yeah... Damn it.
你还好吗
You're in a good mood.
在我拿到我的
I was doing fine
血液检测结果之前是挺好的
until I got my blood test results.
然后呢
Oh?
我的病毒载量上升到1000了
My viral load's up to 1,000.
这数值不代表什么大问题啊
A thousand's not significant.
是我的问题
It is to me.
是时间不对
Perfect timing.
什么意思
What do you mean?
今天是艾尔和我的纪念日
Today is Al and my anniversary.
本应该是九周年了
It would have been nine years.
看看他一直给我的什么礼物
Talk about the gift that keeps on giving.
珍妮 你上周得了感冒
Jeanie, you had the flu last week.
所以你的病毒载量才会升高
That's why your viral load went up.
等两周再看
Give it two weeks.
病毒载量就会降到测不出来了
It will be back to undetectable.
会这样吗
Think so?
当然 我是这方面专家
Yeah. And I'm the expert.
我觉得我们还应该重新定义这个日子
I also think we should rechristen this date in history.
怎么讲
What do you mean?
4月17日这天
I propose April 17
可以定为我们第一次周末游的纪念日
be the anniversary of our first weekend getaway.
说下去
Keep talking.
印度湖度假村的套房♥怎么样
How does a suite at Indian Lake resort sound?
那还有很棒的餐厅和室内按♥摩♥项目
They have great restaurants, massages in the room.
我们可以今晚出发 周日回来
We can leave tonight, come back Sunday.
感觉不错
Sounds nice.
会很棒的 我保证
It will be, I promise.
别担心了 好吗
Stop worrying, okay?
得了吧 别瞎说了 你没买♥♥这辆车
Come on. Don't lie. You did not buy this car.
博格斯特 老弟 我租了这辆车了
Boxster, dude. I'm leasing it.
不可能吧 除非你挣医生的工资
How? To afford those kind of wheels
否则负担不起啊
you got to be making some doctor ducats.
那以后就当我是马科维奇医生吧
Well, then just call me Dr. Markovic.
杰瑞 主治医生会议按点儿开了吗
Jerry, did that attending's meeting start on time?
是的 安斯弗找你来着 不过不用担心
Yeah. Anspaugh was looking for you, but don't bother.
会议五分钟前已经结束了
It ended about five minutes ago.
猫女
Catwoman?
对 瑞秋落在我车里的
Yeah. Rachel left it in my car.
我要打给学校
I should call the school
来确认她有没有吃饭
to make sure they're going to feed her...
马克 我们需要谈谈
Mark, we need to talk.
不好意思我没参加会议
I'm sorry about the meeting.
别管那个了
Don't worry about it.
遴选委员会同时收到了你和凯瑞·韦弗
The search committee received your application
竞选教学职务的申请
for the teaching position along with Kerry Weaver's.
我还以为凯瑞会竞选研究职务呢
I thought Kerry was going for the research position.
没错 教学职务只是她的备选项
She is. The teaching job is just her fall-back.
我们认为你更合适
Between us, you're the better candidate.
凯瑞的脑子很好使
Kerry's intellect is superior
但是她与人相处的能力不如你
but she doesn't have your people skills.
谢谢
Thanks.
有个问题就是你没有发表作品
The hitch is, you haven't published.
然而凯瑞已经有七篇文章了
Whereas, Kerry, she's written seven articles.
有两篇在年鉴里
Two in the annals.
七篇
Seven?
结论就是你要找个有意思的案例
Exactly, which means you have to find
好好写篇文章
an interesting case and write it up.
让委员会知道你不是文盲
Show the committee you're not illiterate.
案例
A case?
要尽快
And soon.
我已经全力支持你了
I went out on a limb to back you.
别让我出丑
Don't make me look like an idiot.
该死
Damn it.
简直了
Damn it. Damn it.
卡萝 你干什么呢 这是什么
Carol? What are you doing? What is it?
你在看《哈里森内科学》
You're reading...? Harrison's Internal Medicine?
怎么想起看这个来了
What are you doing?
我在查
I'm checking the rate
甲状腺机能减退症中的氧化代谢率
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表