剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
血糖120是你想要的
Now, a blood glucose of 120 is where you want to be.
160就太多了
160 is too much.
低于80说明你得吃东西
Anything under 80 means you need to eat.
你用我写下来吗
You want me to write that down?
不用 我可以
No, I got it.
好了 210
Okay... 210.
你需要注射胰岛素
You need a shot of insulin.
在哪呢
Where is it?
护士正送过来
The nurse is bringing it.
她一个小时能到吗
She'll be here in an hour?
不 她十点钟到
No. She's going to be here 10 o'clock.
好
Okay.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
我得走了
All right. I got to go.
这就要走吗
Already?
是啊 我上班迟到了
Yeah. I'm late for work.
那就走吧
Just go.
卡萝 三诊室需要一个人清理呕吐物
Hey, Carol, they need a puke cleanup in three.
谢谢你 杰瑞
Thank you, Jerry.
你的清理呕吐物的日子就要到头了
Your puke-cleaning days are nearly over.
去医学院的原因足够了
Reason enough to go to medical school.
谁要去医学院
Who's going to medical school?
卡萝
Carol.
她的医学院入学考试考的特别好
She hit a home run on her mcats.
真的 祝贺你
No kidding, congratulations.
上了大学可别忘了我们
Don't forget us when you're in the big house.
我还没申请呢
I haven't applied yet.
杰瑞 你在做什么
Jerry, what are you doing?
我在电梯里看见一只老鼠
I saw a mouse by the elevator...
即将去世
Soon to be deceased.
听起来像海迪
Sounds like Heidi.
你认识这只老鼠吗
Did you know this mouse.
罗素医生在基因实验室
Dr. Russell in the genetics lab
丢了一只他的基因剔除创始人
lost one of his gene-knockout founders.
他的什么
His what?
一只基因工程老鼠
A genetically-engineered mouse.
他说它值50万美元
He said it's worth half a million bucks.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
有5000美元的奖励
There's a $5,000 reward.
死的还是活的
Dead or alive?
活的 杰瑞 死了就没用了
Alive. Jerry, it's worthless if it's dead.
卡萝 你能帮我盯下电♥话♥吗
Carol, can you watch the phones?
杰瑞 那不是我的工作
It's not my job, Jerry.
我在休息
I'm on break.
不 不 医生不接电♥话♥
Uh, no, no. Doctors don't do phones.
查房♥怎么样了
How were rounds?
我被屠♥杀♥了
I got massacred.
安斯弗
Anspaugh?
把我驱逐到这里
Exiled me down here.
自从我怀疑了他
Ever since I second-guessed him
他就一直找我茬
he's been out to get me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在练习腹腔镜手术
I'm practicing laparoscopic maneuvers
如果我还能再做手术的话
In case I ever get back into surgery.
酷 我能试试吗
Cool. Can I try?
好
Yeah.
来
Here.
把手穿过那些握把
Just put your hands through those graspers...
好
Okay.
试着把骰子叠起来
Just try and stack the dice
一个叠一个
One on top of the other.
不太好弄
This is tricky.
还没要你打结呢
Wait till you try tying knots.
卡特 本顿要你去创伤二室
Carter, Benton needs you in trauma two.
介意我跟着去吗
Mind if I tag along?
不介意 请便
No. Be my guest.
别动 米克斯夫人
Hold still, Mrs. Meeks.
喉咙里面有个小鱼骨头
You've got a small fish bone down there.
杰瑞 关灯
Jerry, turn off the light.
不行 我在找海迪
I can't. I'm looking for Heidi.
里面只有我们两个
We're the only ones in here.
海迪是只老鼠
Heidi's a mouse.
老鼠
A mouse?!
对 变异的老鼠
Yeah. A mutant mouse.
杰瑞 我在做检查呢
Jerry, we're in the middle of an exam.
别管我
Don't mind me.
在那
There it is.
海迪
Ah, Heidi.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
杰瑞叔叔不会伤害你的
Uncle Jerry won't hurt you.
你关灯干吗
What'd you do that for?
给你
There you go.
嘴张大
Open wide.
道格 你去医学院借了多少钱
Hey, Doug, how much did you have to borrow for med school?
11万美元
110 grand.
天啊
Oh, my god.
你还了多久
How long did it take to pay it off?
别逗了
Are you kidding?
我还有十五年就还清了
I'll be paying it off for 15 years.
来了个生病的小孩
I got us a sick kid here.
他在婴儿床里睡着了
he was asleep in his crib.
我叫不醒他
I couldn't wake him up.
他昏迷了多久
How long was he down?
两分钟
Two minutes.
不能静脉输液 用导管输过肾上腺素了
Couldn't get an I.V. Gave epi down the tube.
不好意思
Excuse me.
乔的左心脏发育不良
Joel has a hypoplastic left heart.
上个月放进去了个布拉洛克分流器
They put a Blalock shunt in last month.
他之前还好
He was doing fine.
你叫什么名字 女士
What's your name, ma'am?
-安德莉亚·汤姆森 -一二三
- Andrea Thompson. - One, two, three.
我是卡萝·海瑟薇 这是罗斯医生
I'm Carol Hathaway, this is Dr. Ross.
给我个小桌板
Give me an armboard
还有22号♥静脉留置针
And a 22-gauge angiocath.
我开始静脉注射
I'll start an I.V.
他的外科医生是露丝医生
His surgeon's Dr. Luce,
他的心脏病医生是费理斯
his cardiologist is Ferris,
他的儿科医生是瓦格斯
and his pediatrician is Vargas.
做12导联心电图和超声心动图
Hook up a 12-lead and get an echo.
他在服洋地黄 速尿和钾
He's on dig, lasix and potassium.
楚妮 你能把汤姆森太太带出去吗
Chuny, would you escort Mrs. Thompson out of here?
-来吧 -不 拜托 我想留下
- Come on, sweetheart. - No, please, I want to stay.
卡萝
Carol?
好吧 但你待在后面 我们要工作
All right, but you stay back there. We need to work.
好了 挂100毫升盐水
I'm in. Bolus 100 of saline.
他分流器凝血了吗
Did he clot off his shunt?
有可能
He may have.
血气分♥析♥套件
Blood gas kit.
那是用来干吗的
What's that for?
我没时间
I don't have time
把所有东西解释给你听
to explain everything to you.
她不应该在里面
She shouldn't be in here.
这是她的小孩
It's her child.
楚妮 把这个拿去化验
Chuny, get this up to the lab.
子弹错过了脊椎
Bullet missed the spine.
肾动脉完好
Renal artery is intact.
4乘4的再来点 他还在流血
More four by fours, he's still bleeding.
再输一单位的O型阴性血
Let's hang another unit of o-neg.
本顿医生 卡拉·里斯的电♥话♥
Dr. Benton, Carla Reese on the phone.
她说有急事
She says it's an emergency.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表