剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
一共多少了
How much is in the pot?
将近400
Almost 400.
玫瑰碗和喜庆碗我会跟你
I'm with you for Rose and Fiesta
但是棉花碗和民♥主♥碗
But Cotton and Liberty bowls--
你还是别浪费钱了
You might want to save your money.
我都忙死了 你们怎么还有空在这打发时间
Why is everyone standing around when I'm drowning patiens?
我在给卖♥♥花的通话
Hey, I'm on hold with the florist.
不你不在
Not anymore, you're not.
平安夜快乐
And a merry Christmas eve to you.
别和我提圣诞节
Don't talk to me about Christmas.
早上五点 我妈决定起来包饺子
5 A.M., my mother decided to start the vareniki.
是那种小小的饺子吗
Are those little dumplings?
对 她还在天亮前
Yeah. She also picked the pre-dawn hour
为今晚派对的着装吵醒我
to harassed me about dressing for tonight's party.
所以你会穿那套性感的乌克兰女牧羊人服饰吗
So you'll be wearing that sexy Ukrainian shepherdess outfit?
我要不♥穿♥就得忍♥受几小时的唠叨
It was either that or endure hours of nagging.
缝合室有被雪地摩托划伤的病人
Okay. Snowmobile foot lac in the suture room
一号♥诊室有幼儿误食槲寄生
Toddler eating mistletoe in one...
三号♥诊室有人摔伤
Slip-and-fall in 3.
当心卡萝
Watch out for Carol.
乌克兰已经到圣诞节了
It's Christmas in the Ukraine.
她妈来包饺子吗
Is her mom making those dumplings?
别问我
Don't ask.
我听说安斯弗在开什么秘密会议
I heard Anspaugh is having some kind of secret meeting.
是关于什么的
Anything we should know about?
我们得给部门制定一项政策
We have to hammer out a departmental policy
针对艾滋病阳性的医护人员
On HIV positive health care workers.
是我们认识的人吗
Anybody we know?
真的吗
Really?
那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥想杀我
That son of bitch is trying to kill me!
他得不到这只鹅的 因为是我给它塞料
He ain't getting this goose 'cause I stuffed it.
把它支起来 然后打给83岁在塔斯卡卢萨的祖母
...trussed it, called my 83-year-old grandmother in Tuscaloosa
拿到腌制食谱
to get her marinade recipe.
我闻到香味了
I sense a good one.
这位先生
This gentleman...
是女魔术师
A female illusionist.
和他的男朋友吵架了然后他...
...got into an argument with his boyfriend and he...
她开始胸痛
she started getting chest pains.
就像一头大象坐在我胸口
Like an elephant sitting on my chest-- with attitude.
她大量发汗
She was diaphoretic.
我没说过这个
I never said that!
意思是出汗
That means sweaty.
噢 是的
Oh... yeah.
我的袍子都毁了
It nearly ruined my gown.
血压130/95
Pressure 130/95
呼吸频率25 心跳120 有些心动过速
Resps 25. Slightly tachy at 120.
低廉 亲爱的 这可是鲍勃·麦基的原创设计
Tacky? Honey, this is a Bob Mackie original.
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Okay, ready? One, two, three.
需要做胸透 心肌酶检测和心电图
We need a chest X-ray, cardiac enzymes and an E.K.G.
好吧 您姓
Okay, Miss...
安德斯图德
Understood.
源自"安德斯图德小姐和强大的变性人"
Of "Miss Understood and the Mighty Morphing Gender Changers".
我们每周五和周日都去俱乐部的夜♥总♥会♥
We're at club cabaret every Friday and Sunday.
行 现在把鹅给我
Right. You gotta give me the goose now,
这样我们才能给你测心电图
so we can attach an E.K.G. to your chest.
你想让我把我的圣诞晚餐给你吗
You want me to give you my Christmas dinner?
把鹅给我
Give me the damn bird.
你要把它放在哪里
Where are you going to put it?
和你其他的个人物品放在一起
The rest of your personal belongings.
最好是这样 因为我可不想醒来后
It'd better be. 'Cause I don't want to wake up
发现你在剔牙
and see you picking your teeth.
你在服用任何药物吗
Are you on any medications?
除激素外什么都没有
Well, not besides the hormones.
你以前有过胸痛吗
Have you had chest pain before?
当我每个月情绪不稳定的那几天会
Well, when I get emotional... around that time of the month.
我听说这栋楼里的某个人得了病
I heard it was someone in this department that has it.
谁
Who?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
只是坊间传闻
It's just the word on the street.
三楼的一个技术员从一个值夜班的家伙那里听说的
A tech on three heard it from a night guy.
现在韦弗和格林
And now Weaver and Greene
被叫去开一个秘密会议
get pulled into some secret meeting.
看到了吧 谣言就是这样产生的
See, that's how rumors get started.
谣言 我错过什么精彩的吗
A rumor. Am I missing a good one?
主治医师被叫去开会
Attendings got pulled into a meeting,
但他们并没说是关于什么
but they won't say what it was about.
关于某人感染了HIV
It's about someone with HIV,
但你不是听我说的
but you didn't hear it from me.
兰迪 你能处理一下这些个人物品吗
Randi, can you do something with these personal effects?
它们容易腐♥败♥变质
They're perishable.
太好了 珍妮
Oh, good. Jeanie.
二号♥诊室有个头部撕伤的
Head lac in Exam two.
康妮 如果你不太忙的话
And, Connie, if you're not too busy...
有些人变得有点太喜欢
Some folks are getting a little too fond
护士长的"管理"部分的职责
of the "manager" part of nurse manager.
不会吧
No kidding.
-卡萝 -怎么了
- Carol? - What?
抱歉 但马克今天派我去分诊
Sorry, but Mark assigned me to triage today.
拜托 伙计们
Aw, come on, guys.
为什么我总是得催
Why do I have to push all the time?
我又不是你们的妈
I'm not your mother.
抱歉
Uh, excuse me.
我要看医生
I need a doctor.
好的 如果你可以回候诊室把这些填了
Okay, if you could go back to the waiting room and fill these out...
不 我想找罗斯医生
No, I'm looking for Dr. Ross.
-来看病吗 -对
- For a medical problem? - Yeah.
你还是需要填这些表
You still need to fill out these forms.
候诊室在那边
The waiting room's that way.
这里疼吗
Hurt here?
-疼 -行
- Yeah. - Okay.
我们需要做面部和下颌的检查
Uh, we're going to need a facial and a mandibular series,
70毫克杜♥冷♥丁♥[止痛药]和异丙嗪 肌肉注射
75 migs of Demerol and Phenergan, I.M.,
异丙嗪 用于麻醉和手术前后的辅助治疗
再试着去找个口腔外科医师来
try and rustle up an oral surgeon, too.
希望能找到
Good luck with that.
还有
Oh, and, um...
1克头孢唑啉[抗生素] 肌肉注射
get me a gram of Ancef, I.M.
好的
You got it.
你有药物过敏吗
Um... are you allergic to any meds?
好吧 我认为你的下颌骨折了
Okay, I think that your jaw is broken.
抗生素能避免细菌
The antibiotics will keep bacteria
从骨折部位进入你的血液循环系统
from getting into your bloodstream at the fracture site.
但看看你的病历
But looking at your chart here--
我猜你很熟悉流程了 对吗
I guess you know the drill, huh?
"1993年肱骨骨折 1993年鼻骨骨折
Uh, "Humerus fracture, 1993, nasal fracture, 1993,
"1994年多次来医院缝合
"multiple visits for sutures, 1994.
"你第一次下颌骨折是在1995年12月"
"And your first broken jaw was in December 1995."
我猜你老公认为
I guess hubby thought
今年他也要用令人记忆犹新的方式结束 对吗
he'd go out with a bang this year, too, huh?
-这是个意外 -对
- It was an accident. - Yeah.
是你的脸挡住了他的拳头
Your face got in the way of his fist.
如果我们修改公开材料
So, what if we change the disclosure form
添加上有人可能会由
to include that people might be treated
感染HIV的医务工作者治疗怎么样
by an HIV-positive health care worker?
然后引发疯狂猜想吗
And start a witch hunt?
我们必须告知病人 这是法律规定
We have to inform the patients. It's the law.
好吧 我猜你没看过这个吧
Ok. I take it you haven't read this.
《美国残疾人法案》吗
Americans with Disability Act?
我不知道 是什么 提案还是附录
I don't know. What is it? Proposals, addendums?
看一下这个 上面说你不能披露一种风险
Yeah. Read this. It states that you can't disclose one risk
而不披露其他同等的风险
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表