剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
为什么不在这准备
Why don't you do it here?
这没有我的书
I don't have my books.
我一小时之后还要打一针呢
I'm going to need another shot in an hour.
是 所以我要教你怎么打♥针♥
Yeah. That's why I taught you how to do it.
好吧
Fine.
那你就回去吧
Just go home.
卡拉
Look, Carla...
亲爱的 我不能一直待在这
Honey, I can't be here all the time.
你说过你想要参与进来
You said you wanted to be involved.
是啊
I am.
是
Sure.
像往常一样 在你方便的时候
On your terms, as always.
你有想过我需要什么 想得到什么吗
You ever think about what I need, what I want?
你也从没问过我想要什么
You never asked me what I want.
这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
没什么 宝贝
Nothing, baby.
别放在心上
Look, just drop it.
你从来就不想要这个孩子
You never wanted this baby.
你在说什么 我没这么说过
What are you talking about? I didn't say that.
是 可那就是你的意思
No, but that's what you meant.
回家去吧
Just go home.
我不需要你在这给我该死的施舍
I don't need you here doing me no damn favors.
谁啊
What?!
卡拉
Hey, Carla.
找你的
It's for you.
卡特 你来这干嘛
Carter, what are you doing here?
我只是把这些东西捎过来
I just came to drop these by.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
晚安 卡特
Good night, Carter.
来吧 三号♥球落角袋
Come on-- three in the corner.
好
All right.
姑娘 没想到在这见到你
Hey, girl, didn't expect to see you here.
护士之夜 不是吗
It's nurses' night out, right?
我以为韦弗已经给你准备好白大褂了
I thought Weaver was already fitting you for a lab coat.
穿白色重十斤
White adds ten pounds.
我想我还是穿粉色吧
I think I'll stick to pink.
你犹豫去医学院的事了吗
You having second thoughts about med school?
不 我只是很喜欢我现在的工作
No. Let's just say I really like what I do.
再来一轮
Another round?
当然
You bet.
我去买♥♥
I'll get it.
好啊
All right!
你要玩吗
You want to play?
好啊
Sure.
来吧 姑娘
Come on, girl.
进一球两毛五
It's a quarter a ball.
我想我应付得来
I think I can handle that.
去吧 好吧
Go for it. All right.
我打哪个球 半色球吗
What am I, stripes?
全色的
Solid.
二号♥球进角袋
Two in the corner.
好的
All right.
嘿 对了
Hey, all right!
就是热个身
Just warming up.
来吧 海瑟薇小姐
All right, Miss Hathaway.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表