剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
No. They haven't heard anything on the grapevine either.
她怎么样 还好吧
How's she doing? She OK?
她说她还好
She claims she's fine.
好 杰夫 谢谢
OK Jeff, thanks.
还没有消息
Nothing yet.
他们还在搞
They're still at it.
我可不想罢♥工♥
I do not want to walk a picket line.
至少不会在二月
Not in February, that's for sure.
我们立场坚定
Hey, we stand firm.
你说这话倒是轻松
That's easy for you to say.
你丈夫有工作
You've got a husband with a job.
相信我 会解决的
Believe me, they'll settle.
没有我们 这儿玩不转
They can't run this place without us.
这是航♥空♥调度员在
That's what the air traffic controllers said
以给人停车为生之前说的
before they started parking cars for a living.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
37岁的唐氏病人
37-year-old Downs patient.
她母亲发现她躺在床上呼吸困难
Her mother found her in bed in respiratory distress.
呼吸很浅 频率30
Resps shallow at 30.
血压100/50
B.P.'s 100/50.
她妈说她几周之前得过呼吸道感染
Mom said she had a respiratory infection a couple weeks ago.
没有完全好
Never fully recovered.
她妈现在在哪
Where's the mother now?
她说要去拿点她的东西 自己开车过来
She wanted to gather some of her stuff. Said she'd follow in her car.
二级以上的凹陷性水肿
Two-plus pitting edema.
露易丝 我是格林医生
Hi, Louise. I'm Dr. Greene.
你是不是呼吸有点困难
You having a little trouble breathing, are you?
我们会让你感觉好起来的
We're gonna make you feel better.
她人很好
She's sweet.
很害怕 一路上都握着我的手
Scared. Held my hand all the way over.
露易丝 你能告诉我今天是星期几吗
Louise, can you tell me what day it is?
不行 你不知道吗
No, you can't tell me?
不知道 好吧
No. Okay.
道尔医生 你来听听
Dr. Doyle, wouldn't you take a listen,
告诉我你听到了什么
tell me what you hear.
楚妮 过来握着露易丝的手
Chuny, come hold louise's hand.
好
You bet.
血常规 电解质 心电图 胸片
C.B.C., lytes, E.K.G., chest film
面具供氧 流速6升
O2, six liters by mask.
露易丝
Hi, Louise.
我叫楚妮
My name's Chuny.
第三心音过快 二尖瓣闭合不全
S3 gallop and mitral regurg.
代表什么
Indicative of what?
可能有心肌病
Possible cardiomyopathy,
可能是病毒性感染导致的
probably from an viral infection.
马克 我觉得她想要说什么
Hey, Mark, I think she's trying to say something.
露易丝
Hey, Louise.
露易丝 你想要什么吗
Louise, you need something?
露易丝 怎么了
Louise, what's wrong?
我妈在哪
Where's my mom?
你妈
Your mom?
你妈很快就会来了 好吗
Y-your mom is coming real soon, okay?
你不用担心
Don't you worry.
你可以放松了 你做得很好 好吗
So, you can just relax. You're doing great, okay?
卡萝 人力资源部审查了
Human resources, Carol, reviewed your incident report
你在急诊手术中的事故报告
in the E.R. Procedures,
他们把推荐函 连同我的
and they passed their recommendations
送去了安全委员会
along with mine, onto the safety committee.
然后呢
And?
他们同意我们的意见
And they agreed with us that your mistake
你的错误是系统的问题
was a result of systems problems
不是失职
and not of negligence.
在你的档案里
There will be a written warning
会有一份为期一年的书面警告
placed in your file for one year
还有你停职的三个星期
and the three weeks you missed due to your suspension
会在你的休假时间里扣
will be deducted from your vacation time.
就这样
And that's it?
你想公开质询吗
You preferred a public flogging?
你今天就能回去工作了
You can start back today.
今天不回去也行
You don't have to start back today.
谢谢 我没事
No, thanks, I'm okay.
我要回去工作了
I, uh, I'd better get back to work.
-《波希米亚人》 -别说得
- La Boheme? - Don't say it
像一种新型耐药细菌一样
like it's a new strain of resistant bacteria.
得有五个小时吧
What is it, five hours long?
算了 现在你求我 我也不带你去了
Forget it, I wouldn't take you now if you begged me.
只是我从来没喜欢过歌♥剧
It's just, I've never been much of an opera fan.
如果你有马库斯·罗伯茨[音乐家]的票
Now, if you had Marcus Roberts tickets
我立马就去了
I would be there in a flash.
我知道了 格雷戈
I got it, Greg.
你不想去 没事
You don't want to go. Fine.
《波希米亚人》是那场
Is La Boheme the one where they, like
最后把所有修女都砍头的吗
lop off all the nuns' heads at the end?
背景是在巴黎
It's set in Paris.
他们是苦命的恋人和艺术家
They're star-crossed lovers and artists.
艺术家
Artists?
等等
Hang on a second.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
如果你真想去那我们就去
If you really want to go, we'll go.
别勉强 格雷戈
Don't do me any favors, Greg.
我想去
I-I'd love to go.
什么时候开场
What time's it start?
我只是想我们做点
I just thought we could do something
自然的浪漫的有趣的事
spontaneous, romantic, fun.
歌♥剧
Opera?
我要去看我的病人了
I have to get back to my patient.
珍妮 不管怎么样我们还是聚聚吧
Look Jeanie, let's hang out anyway, okay?
我们点点外卖♥♥
Look, we'll order take-out.
公牛和勇士的比赛在第九频道播
The Bulls/Warriors game is on Channel 9.
你觉得你很有魅力 但你不是
You think you're charming, but you aren't.
-再见 格雷戈 -那午饭呢
- Good-bye, Greg. - Lunch then?
珍妮 至少让我请你吃午饭吧
Come on, Jeanie, at least let me buy you lunch.
珍妮
Hey, Jeanie?!
这心脏真大真软
That's one big, boggy heart.
天啊 都占据她的大部分胸腔了
God, It's taking up most of her chest.
心电图显示ST和T波变化和心室早搏
E.K.G. shows S.T. and T wave changes and PVCs.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
做超声心动图然后呼叫心内科
Get an echo and page cardiology.
好
Okay.
马克 露易丝母亲来了
Mark, Louise's mother's here.
你好 库比蒂诺女士
Hi, Mrs. Cupertino.
我是马克·格林医生
I'm Dr. Mark Greene.
-露易丝怎么样了 -不太好
- How's Louise? - Not good.
她的心脏功能不太好
Her heart isn't pumping well
她的肺积水严重
and her lungs are filling with fluid.
我能去打招呼吗
Can I say hello?
当然
Yeah, sure.
你好 露易丝
Hello, louise.
妈咪来了
It's mommy.
妈咪
Hi, mommy.
你还好吗 宝贝
You okay, baby?
你不害怕吧
You're not scared, are you?
宝贝
Oh, baby...
我带了点她的东西来
I, uh, I brought some of her things,
让她感觉更像在家一点
Uh, just to make her feel more at home.
我把这床被子盖上
I'll just put this quilt on her.
确保她很温暖
Make sure she's good and warm.
库比蒂诺女士 我能跟你说两句话吗
Mrs. Cupertino can I speak to you for a minute?
她之前理解我的话有困难
She had trouble understanding me earlier.
她能跟人交流吗
Can she communicate?
可以
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表