剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Oh, the American heart association breakfast.
别教训我 医生
Don't lecture me, doctor.
我妈妈生命中的每一天
My mother had the same breakfast
都会吃一样的早餐
every day of her life.
去年去世 享年九十六岁
Died last year at 96.
车祸
Car accident.
生命体征
Vitals?
血压130/90
130/90.
脉搏110 呼吸频率24
Heart rate 110, resps 24.
韦弗医生做血常规了吗
Did Dr. Weaver get a C.B.C.?
做了 血红素53 白细胞12.2
Yep, crit's 53, white count's 12.2.
喝了足够的水吗 加诺斯基女士
You drinking enough fluids, Mrs. Jarnowski?
那是我疼痛的原因吗
Is that what's wrong with me?
这很难说
It's too early to tell.
胸透
Um... chest film?
报告还没出来
Not back yet.
好吧 我要叫另一个外科同事
Okay, I'm going to call for another surgical colleague
下来看看
to come down and take a look.
她的呼吸情况有所好转
Her breathing's improved.
你好 露易丝
Hi, Louise.
感觉好点了吗
You feeling better?
这是给你的
For you.
她喜欢分享
She likes to share.
马利布芭比也是我的最爱
Malibu barbie was my favorite, too.
我有点偏心肯
I was kind of partial to Ken.
肯
Ken?
你不喜欢肯
You don't like Ken?
太漂亮了
Too pretty.
我同意你的看法 露易丝 肯太麻烦了
I'm with you, Louise, Ken's trouble.
露易丝 在我工作的时候
Louise, can you hold on to her for me
你能帮我拿着她吗
while I do my work?
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
她想念她的朋友
She misses her friends.
因为她生病了
Since she got sick
不得不搬回房♥子里去
and had to move back into the house,
这对她来说挺难的
it's been hard for her.
她有自己的房♥子
She had her own place?
是的 是一间车♥库♥上方的公♥寓♥
Mm-hmm, an apartment above the garage,
她在珠宝店工作
and she had a job at the jewel,
帮人们拿货
helping people with their groceries.
神父还安排她
Father even let her
做教堂的祭坛女孩
be an altar girl at the church.
人人都爱露易丝
Everybody loves Louise.
打扰一下 格林医生
Excuse me, Dr. Greene?
这是楼上的清单
Got that list from upstairs.
谢谢
Thanks.
移植委员会
Transplant committee?
是的
Yeah.
这些混♥蛋♥们都有谁
Who are the bastards?
我们失陪一下
Excuse us.
医生 你的态度会阻碍
Doctor, your attitude can get in the way
你达到目标
of achieving your goals.
怎么 今年你不打算
What? You're not going to vote for me
选我做返校节女王
for homecoming queen this year?
像这种吗
Like that, you mean?
认出任何名字了吗
Recognize any names?
一个
One.
战败者凯♥旋♥归来了
The vanquished return victorious.
道格 想我了吗
Hi, Doug. You miss me?
你根本无法想象
You have no idea.
我听说他们扣了你的假期
I hear they clipped you for some vacation time.
反正我从来不休假
I never take it anyway.
我已经存了好几年的假期了
I have a couple of years saved up.
这里乱七八槽的
This place is a mess.
你怎么样
How you doing?
没什么可抱怨的
No complaints.
今天是20号♥ 对吗
Today's the 20th, isn't it?
是吧
I think so.
医学院入学考试就在今天下午 是吗
MCATS are this afternoon, aren't they?
你要去吗
You going?
我得工作
Got to work.
用所有你攒下来的假期
With all that saved-up vacation time?
-那是个愚蠢的主意 -是的
- You know, it was a stupid idea. - Yeah.
如果我就读医学院 那要整整四年
I mean, four years of med school if I ever get in.
想想所有的债务
All that debt.
我五十岁才能还清了
I'd be about 50 by the time I got out.
有什么意义呢
What's the point?
当你在医学院图书馆学到半夜时
Well, I could bring you coffee
我可以给你带杯咖啡
in the middle of the night to the med library.
我还能教你怎么在
And I could teach you how to cheat
生化考试中作弊
on the biochem exams.
道格 楼上儿科需要你
Doug, they need you upstairs in pedes.
好的
Mm-hmm, okay.
考虑一下吧
Think about it.
卡特 你去哪了
Cater, where you been?
吃点东西 你有勺子吗
Getting some food. Do you have a spoon?
没有 安斯弗在你的病人那里
No, Anspaugh's there with your patient.
安斯弗 为什么
Anspaugh? Why?
他说你呼叫他
Said you paged him.
不是的 我呼叫了希克斯医生
No, no, I paged Dr. Hicks.
安斯弗来了
Well, you got Anspaugh,
他还把外科查房♥的医生们都带来了
and he dragged down all the surgical rounds here with him.
你听到了什么
What do you hear it?
肺底部有水泡音
Rales at the base of the lungs.
安斯弗医生 很抱歉麻烦你这么远跑来
Dr. Anspaugh, I'm sorry to have dragged you all the way down here.
其实我已经呼叫了希克斯医生
I actually called Dr. Hicks
只是要进行会诊
just for a consult.
希克斯医生在做手术
Dr. Hicks is in surgery,
我们对一个有趣的教学案例进行了讨论
and we ran the prowl for an interesting teaching case.
听说你有位外科急腹症患者
Heard that you had a surgical abdomen.
我数到三
I'm going to count to three.
你要深吸一口气
And you're going to take a deep breath
然后在我拉的时候吹气 好吗
and blow out while I pull, allright?
你能帮我一下吗
Can you give me a hand with this, please?
我爱你
I love you.
好的 那我们开始了 兄弟
All right, here we go, buddy.
我数到三
Okay, on three.
准备好了吗
Ready?
一 二
One, two
三 吹气
Three... blow!
吹气 吹气 吹气
Blow, blow, blow.
他会 他没事吗
Is he... Is he going to be okay?
下午好 医生
Good afternoon, doctor.
什么重要的事让我离开手术室
What could be so important to call me off the surgical floor?
6♥4♥岁女性
6♥4♥-year-old woman
五小时前开始腹痛
onset of abdominal pain five hours ago.
疼痛隐约而弥漫
Pain was vague and diffuse.
腹部不是很柔软
Belly wasn't too tender.
她服用了地高辛治疗先前诊断的心房♥纤颤
She takes digoxin for a previously diagnosed atrial-fib.
有啰音 胸片显示双侧基底层浸润
Rales, chest X ray show basilar infiltrates bilaterally.
安斯弗医生下来会诊
Dr. Anspaugh came down for a consult
他诊断为充血性心力衰竭
and he diagnosed congestive heart failure
因肝脏充血而出现弥漫性腹痛
with diffuse abdominal pain due to congestion of the liver
继发于心力衰竭
secondary to the C.H.F.
给她用了40毫克速尿
We gave her 40 of Lasix.
很好
That's a good story.
有什么问题吗
What's the problem?
我认为安斯弗医生错了
I think Dr. Anspaugh's wrong.
请呼叫安斯弗医生
Page Dr. Anspaugh, please.
他还在休息室和韦弗医生吃午饭
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表