剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
to keep his intern informed of how he's doing.
你这么认为吗
You-you think so?
当然 这样他才会知道自己走在正确的轨道上
Absolutely. That way, he knows he's on the right track.
在一无所知的情况下他们很容易气馁的
It's very easy to get discouraged in a vacuum.
好吧 我同意
I... yeah, I agree.
我 同意
I... yeah, agree.
好像要下雪了
Hey, it looks like snow.
闻起来像要下雪
It smells like snow.
卡萝 那是什么意思
Carol, what does that mean?
你能闻到要下雪的气味
You can smell snow coming.
它有味道的
It has a smell.
闻起来像卷饼
It smells like burritos.
我们该拿马克怎么办
What are we going to do about Mark?
把他送上飞机 或者杀了他
Put him on a plane, or have him killed.
我觉得不能再等了 你懂吗
I don't think I can take this much longer. You know?
也许你应该和他谈谈
Maybe you should talk to him.
我和他谈过一次 他说没事
I talked him once, he said he was okay.
如果我再问他 就有点奇怪了
If I ask him again, it gets a little weird.
对 那你就违反了男人守则
Oh, you'd be violating the guy code.
什么男人守则
The guy code?
就是 不交流
Yeah, non-communication.
你不是要准备考试吗
Don't you have a test to study for?
你不能让他自我毁灭
You can't let him self-destruct.
让他自己想通吧
Let him get it out of his system.
如果他跺跺脚 表现得像个混♥蛋♥
If he stomps around, acts like a jerk
那他就没事了
and then he will be back.
好吧 那这样的话他还有朋友吗
Yeah, but will he have any friends left?
你没有得到更多吗♥啡♥吗
Didn't you get more morphine?
他说会给我的 但是再也没回来过
He said he would, but never came back.
格林医生吗
Dr. Greene?
我不记得了
I don't even remember.
拜托 我真的受不了了
Please, I really can't take this anymore.
我知道 好的
I know. Okay.
珍妮 你在这儿干什么
Jeanie, what are you doing in here?
我让你去负责分诊病人的
I told you to handle triage.
可以借一步说话吗
Could I speak to you?
我在治疗一个你忽视的病人
I'm treating a patient that you neglected.
你知道她有多痛苦吗
Do you have any idea how much pain she is in?
我把你分配哪个区域
When I assign you to an area.
你就去哪个区域
That's where you go.
现在是这样吗 你来制定规则
Is that how it works: you make the rules?
是的 就是这样
Yeah, that's how it works.
那你就可以随意破坏规则擅自查看我的档案
And you get to break them by going into my file?
我是根据配偶知情权来申请信息的
I requested that information under the spousal report law.
真是胡扯 马克
That's a lot of crap, Mark.
你想知道 你就去查看了
You wanted to know, and you found out.
这做法一点也不道德
It was completely unethical.
你想跟我谈道德吗
You want to talk ethics?
那你对我撒谎又怎么说
How about you lying to me?
那现在真♥相♥大白了吧
Well, guess the truth's out now, huh?
你应该一开始就告诉我的
You should have come to me from the beginning.
为什么 所以我能早点丢掉工作吗
Why? So I can lose my job sooner?
不 这样我就可以妥善处理这件事了
No. So I could have dealt with the situation appropriately.
不 这样最好
No. It's better this way.
你知道我的事 而我
You know about me, and I know
也彻彻底底看清你了
a hell of a lot more about you.
不好意思 我还有病人要照顾
Excuse me. I have to attend to a patient.
不是流感
It's not the flu.
我什么也没说
I'm not saying anything.
是过敏
It's allergies.
我啥也没说
I didn't say a thing.
我走了
I'm gone.
祝你好运
Break a leg.
你去哪里
Hey, where are you going?
我们要去庆祝
We're going to celebrate.
庆祝什么
Celebrate what?
现在是快乐的时刻
It's happy hour.
我们再也不用到处流动了
We're not floaters anymore!
第一瓶玛格丽特我们请客
First pitcher of margaritas is on us.
听起来很不错 但是不行 我有约了
It sounds like fun, but I can't. Having an appointment.
别这样 什么事这么重要
Oh, come on. What can be that important?
你可是我们的贵宾
You're the guest of honor.
抱歉 玩得开心
Sorry. Have fun.
马上就来
Be right there.
你完事了吗
Hey, are you done?
是的
Yeah.
本顿刚刚又骂了我一顿
Benton just ripped me a new one.
因为什么
Huh. About what?
关于食道穿孔的时候不在创伤室
About not being in trauma for the perfed esophagus.
你为什么不来放射科告诉我
Why didn't you come get me out of radiology?
是他们呼叫我的
Hey, they paged me.
我知道你是想帮忙
Look, I know you were trying to help
但是你没有
but you didn't.
你让事情更糟了
You made it worse.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你能为我做的最好的事
The best thing you can do for me
就是躲我远点
is to leave me alone.
有好看的吗
Anything good?
就随便看看
Just surfing.
工作结束了吗
Done for the day?
快了
Almost.
艾尔 今天下午的事
Al, about this afternoon...
不 没关系的
Hey. No, it's okay.
不 很抱歉我妄下论断了
No, I'm sorry that I jumped to conclusions.
只是 我每天早晨醒来都会想
It's just... I get up every morning thinking
今天又会发生什么
"What's going to happen today?
事情还会怎么变得更糟糕
How's this going to get worse?"
我还会如何毁掉你的生活
What else will I do to ruin your life?
不
No...
是啊
Yeah.
或许是吧
Maybe.
我的确想怪罪于你
I do want to blame you.
我知道 事情就是会发生
I know things happen.
没有什么正当理由
They happen for no good reason.
我每天都见证这样的事
I see it every day.
但是当它发生在你身上时
But when it's happening to you,
你会希望这是某些人的错
you want it to be somebody's fault.
我还没告诉过同事
I haven't told anybody at work.
还是一起在星期二打牌
Still play poker on Tuesdays.
星期六打篮球
Shoot hoops on Saturdays.
有些人我可以告诉 有些不行
Some of the guys I could tell, some I couldn't.
但是
But, uh...
如果说了 没有一个人会像现在这样对我了
None of them would ever treat me the same again.
这不是你应得的
You don't deserve this.
也不是你应得的
Neither do you.
那么 今晚干点什么 老样子吗
So, what's in store for tonight, the usual?
空手道班 绕着跑道跑几圈
Karate class, a couple of laps around the track...
事实上 我的目标是
Actually, my goal
清醒地听完十点的新闻
is to stay awake through the 10:00 news.
苏珊的公♥寓♥怎么样了
Ah. How's susan's apartment working out?
我不知道为什么我这么担心
I don't know why I was so worried
我要住在哪里
about where I was going to live.
我从没住进去过
I'm never there.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
今天 我是个
Today, I was, uh...
今天我是个什么
What was I today?
烦人的 无趣的讨厌鬼
Uh, a vicious, humorless pain in the ass.
是 没错 谢谢
Yeah. Right. Thanks.
你想聊聊吗
You want to talk?
我只想睡觉
I want to sleep.
只是 一切都不复从前了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表