剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
丹尼斯
Dennis?
你睡着了
You were sleeping.
没 闭目养神而已
No, I was just resting my eyes.
你还在这干嘛
What are you still doing here?
我还有些病历要写
I've got all these charts.
这些不急
They can wait.
我还是想把它们弄完
No. I want to finish them up.
你会回家睡觉吧 你必须得睡觉
You are gonna go home, right. You're gonna get some sleep?
当然
Yeah, absolutely.
我没事
I'm good.
那好吧
All right, man.
没打搅你吧
I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
我其实正在勾引
Well, actually, I was just seducing
这个从烟囱掉下来的穿着红色飞行服的胖子
this fat man in a fly red suit, you know, came down the chimney.
除此之外...
But other than that...
给你
Um, here.
给你带了盆圣诞红
I brought you this poinsettia.
原来兹披超♥市♥平安夜还开门啊
Who knew the Zippy Mart was still open on Christmas Eve?
被识破了
Busted, huh?
我只是不愿两手空空地来
I just didn't want to show up here empty-handed, that's all.
谢谢
Thank you...
你的圣诞红
for the poinsettia.
不客气
Yeah, uh... You're welcome.
你是打算进来呢
Are you gonna come in
还是站在外面吹冷风
or are you just gonna let all this cold air in here?
你忘记加座位了
You forgot the extra chair.
妈 我已经从隔壁借了几张折叠椅了
Mom, I already borrowed folding chairs from the guy next door.
加座是给意想不到的客人准备的
The extra chair is for the unexpected guest,
这个传统历史悠久 比你我还有你隔壁邻居都悠久
a tradition much older than you or me or the guy next door.
但是没多少地方了
Okay, well, there isn't enough room
而且我也想坐在麦可舅舅的膝盖上
and as much as I'd like to sit on uncle Myko's lap...
行了 随你便
Fine, fine. Have it your way.
先是得把我们的东正教平安夜[1月6日]
First we have to have sviata vechera
挪到美国圣诞夜[12月24日]这天过
on American Christmas Eve.
然后叫你帮忙做饭跟拔牙一样痛苦
Then it's like pulling teeth to get you to help me cook.
现在我只要求你帮我最后一个忙
Now one last tradition I ask you to assist me with and...
是意想不到的客人吧
An unexpected guest maybe?
也许吧
Maybe.
啥也别说
Don't say a word.
你不是要守着第九频道静静地过节吗
I thought you were planning a quiet evening With the channel nine yule log.
改主意了
Yeah, well, the plans changed.
开什么玩笑
You're kidding me.
她找到我的住处
She just showed up at my place.
我不能留她住我家啊
I can't have her sleeping there.
这样不太好 所以...
It wouldn't look very good, so...
没门 道格
Oh, no. No way, Doug.
我这已经有八剑客
It's bad enough I've got eight drunken sword dancers
喝醉了在餐厅里大闹天宫
re-enacting the purge in my dining room.
今天是圣诞夜 卡萝
It's Christmas, Carol.
道格 我也痛苦地意识到了这一点
Doug, I am painfully aware of that.
快点
Come on.
快点 尼克
Come on, Nick.
尼克 我们还是走吧
Nick, let's get out of here.
过来
Come on, buddy.
过来
Come on.
马克
Mark.
怎么没听见你按门铃啊
I uh, I didn't hear you ring the bell.
詹妮弗 你猜谁来了
Jennifer, guess who's here?
看他带什么来了
You won't believe what he's got with him either.
真有意思 我送了一对拉布拉多小狗
It's just funny because I got Rachel
给瑞秋当圣诞礼物
a couple of labrador puppies for Christmas
没想到你也带了只...
and now here you are with a...
这是什么种 是猎犬吗
What is he, some kind of a setter?
杂交的
Mixed breed, actually.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
宝贝
Hi, sweetheart.
马克 我们以为你明天才回来
Mark, we weren't expecting you until tomorrow.
是啊
Yeah, well...
爸爸
Daddy
你给我带了只狗狗
You bought me a doggie.
英雄所见略同啊
Great minds think alike.
其实 我...
Actually, I, uh...
这是我的狗 我想让你见见...
He's my dog, and I just wanted you to meet...
对不起 你没事吧
Oh, I'm sorry. You all right?
你没事吧
You okay?
坏狗狗
Bad dog!
狗狗不是故意的
The doggie didn't mean it.
它当然不是故意的
No, of course he didn't, darling.
让我看看
Let me take a look.
这狗打过预防针吗
Has he had his shots yet?
克雷格 就让马克看一下吧
Craig, let Mark take a look at it.
他是医生
He's a doctor.
进来吧 马克
Come on in, Mark.
好 进去吧
Okay. Let's go.
好样的
Good doggie.
早知道她这么容易就能分散我妈对我的注意力
If I had known it was this easy to get my mother off my back,
我早就叫你带她来了
I would have had you bring her by a long time ago.
这么说她今晚可以住下啦
So she can stay tonight.
不行 肯定不行
No, I do not think that's a good idea.
瞧瞧 这是圣诞彩蛋
Check it out. It's a Christmas Egg.
不错 我看一下行吗
That's nice. Should I try?
你应该画一个 很酷的
You should make one. It's pretty cool.
查理 我可不是毕加索
Uh, Charlie, I'm no Picasso.
你没种
You chicken?
你是不是没种
Yeah, you chicken?
是 我没种
Yeah, I'm a chicken.
你先过去 我一会去画
Get over there. I'll paint it.
好吧 就一晚
Okay, one night.
-行 -就今晚
- All right. - Just one, tonight.
只要我们手握手
So long as we have hands to clasp
每天都是圣诞节
Christmas Day will always be
只要我们相互拥有
Just as long as we have we
心连心迎圣诞
Welcome Christmas while we stand heart to heart...
这个我百看不厌
Oh, I am never going to get sick of that one.
他们派苏斯博士去巴基斯坦了吗
Do you think they have Dr. Seuss in Pakistan?
这不重要
Oh, I don't think it's a priority.
你去那安全吗
Will you be safe?
任何地方都不能保证安全
I don't think you can guarantee safety anywhere.
我感到这很安全
Oh, I feel safe here.
以前每逢圣诞夜父亲都给我讲圣诞故事
You know my father used to read the Christmas story every Christmas Eve.
我好累 一点都记不起了
I'm so tired, I don't even think I remember it.
这是圣诞节的前夜
Um, "It was the night before Christmas...
整个屋子
"and all through the house
没有一点动静
"not a creature was stirring...
连老鼠都没有
not even a mouse."
我会想你的
I'm going to miss you.
接下来不是这句
That's not the next line.
我真的会想你的
I'm really going to miss you.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
圣诞树
This tree.
少了点什么
It's missing something, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
儿科用美工纸做的纸链很漂亮
Well, Pedes did a good job with this construction paper chain, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
你今天的行为很勇敢
That was a real gutsy thing you did today.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道缺什么了
You know, I have just the thing.
好看
That looks good.
哪儿来的
Where did you get it?
我前夫拿来的
My ex-husband brought it by.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表