剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
It's hard to say no to you.
她很棒
She's great.
没错
Yeah.
有苏珊的消息了吗
Heard from Susan?
如果你觉得我这样是因为苏珊走了
If you think I'm just reacting to Susan leaving,
你就大错特错了
you're completely wrong.
我大错特错了
I'm completely wrong.
我们在迈考密展览中心的机场大巴上接到他
Picked this guy up at the airport shuttle at McCormick Place.
他大量出汗 体温39.4度 血压70/50
He's diaphoretic, temp's 103, B.P.'s 70/50.
在路上吐了三次 伴有腹泻
Vomited three times en route. Diarrhea, too.
你绝对不会想靠近我的车的
You don't want to go near my rig.
去找格林医生
Find Dr. Greene.
听我数
Okay, on my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
1升盐水
A liter of saline.
脉搏血氧是98% 氧流速5升
Pulse ox is 98% on five liters.
体温39.7℃
Temp's 103.6.
好 5毫克丙氯拉嗪和泰诺 10克栓剂
Okay, five of compazine and tylenol, ten grain suppository.
伴混多巴胺点滴
Let's mix a dopamine drip.
什么情况
What do we got?
他是在机场大巴上被发现的
This guy was at an airport shuttle.
是出发还是到达
Departing or arriving?
我查一下
Here, let me check.
毛细血管再充盈微弱
Cap refill's poor.
要做血常规 生化七项
Okay, let's get a C.B.C., chem-seven
尿检 胸片
urine C and S, chest film.
票上显示这位赫克特先生是从巴黎飞来的
His ticket says Mr. Hecht just flew in from Paris.
等下 他最初的出发地是利伯维尔
Hang on. His original Point of departure was Libreville.
-是在哪里 -在西非的加蓬
- Where is that? - Gabon, West Africa.
所有人都戴上口罩
Everybody get masks on.
我来给病人戴口罩
I'll mask the patient.
你打算怎么办
What are you thinking?
马上请一位传染病科医生
I'd like to get a consult
到这来咨♥询♥下
from infectious disease down here right away.
加蓬不就是最初发现埃博拉病毒的地方吗
Doesn't Gabon the place they found the Ebola virus?
设置一个隔离房♥间
Let's set up an isolation room.
尽量减少护理人员数量
Keep care givers to a minimum.
我陪同赫克特先生 我一开始就接手了
I'll stay with Mr. Hecht. I started the case.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
伴郎挺过来了吗
Best man pull through?
是的 不过失去了他的脾脏
Yeah. Lost his spleen.
我查完房♥了
I finished my rounds.
需要我接管丹尼斯的病人吗
Did you want me to take Dennis's patients, too?
不用 我来就行
No. I'll do them.
我碰到了摩根斯坦医生
I bumped into Dr. Morgenstern.
他告诉我 警♥察♥判定
And he told me the police
丹尼斯的死是意外
have ruled Dennis's death an accident.
你也是这样认为的吗
Is that what you think it was?
这样的结论对他的家人
I think it's easier for everyone,
对所有人来说都更容易接受
for his family.
是的 但是容易接受
Yeah. Easier on everyone
不代表这就是真♥相♥
but that doesn't mean it's true.
卡特 你为什么这么在意我怎么想
Carter, why do you care what I think?
因为你和我比这里的其他人更了解丹尼斯
Because you and I knew Dennis better than anybody else here.
我不是你的朋友基顿
I'm not your friend Keaton.
我知道如果她在 她会和你分♥析♥此事
I mean I know if she was here, she would hash over this with you,
但是卡特 我不是这种人
but Carter you know that's not me.
皮特
Peter?
你在这啊 屋漏偏逢连夜雨
There you are. When it rains, it pours.
夹层主动脉瘤病人送到重症监护室了
Dissecting aneurysm coming down to ICU.
你能和我一起来做手术吗
Care to join me?
好的 可以
Uh... I'd love to.
你查完房♥了吗
Have you finished your rounds yet?
-做完了 -他要替急诊的班
- Yes, I have. - He's covering E.R.
这应该不妨碍你和我们一起去
That shouldn't stop you from joining us.
如果有人呼叫你 你再去那边工作
If you get paged, you can leave.
-我来教你如何工作吧 -我是想问...
- Why don't I tell you how to do your job? - What am I asking...
你是否能够加快安排查理的收养事宜
can you expedite Charlie's foster placement?
她不适合待在福利机构中 诺姆也这样想
She won't do well in an institution. Norm agrees with me.
我说的是如果有可能的话
What I said was if she gets a chance
她想摆脱掉集体生活的环境
she'll probably ditch out of a group setting.
所以我要先尝试找到她的亲生母亲啊
That's why my first attempt is to locate the mother.
那祝你好运吧
Good luck with that.
她上一次在俄亥俄州被发现是一年前
She was last seen in Ohio over a year ago.
你相信吗
You believe that?
我不认为查理希望我们找到她妈妈
I don't believe Charlie wants us to find her mom,
所以她才这么不愿意合作
that's why she's so uncooperative.
那她可真是个好母亲
She's such a great mom.
即使是坏母亲也可以进行监护人批准
Even a bad mom can give parental consent
这是目前要完成你建议的安排
and that's what you need
所需要的信息
for the placement you're suggesting.
如果查理愿意合作
If Charlie would cooperate
帮我们找到她在克利夫兰或者别处的亲属
in helping find her other relatives in Cleveland and elsewhere,
她也可以和他们住在一起
She could be placed with them.
她知道这一点吗
And she understands that?
-知道 -知道
- Yes. - Yes.
但我是她的敌人
But I'm the enemy.
好吧 我会试试看的
OK. I'll give it a shot
如果不妨碍你的话
if I'm not stepping on your toes.
去吧 我们的目的都是一样的
Oh, stomp away. We all want the same thing.
-珍妮 这是传染病科的费舍医生 -你好
- Jeanie, this is Dr. Fischer from infectious disease. - Hi.
病人情况如何
How's the patient?
他退烧了
He's defervescing.
电解质 胸部X光片 尿检结果都正常
Lytes, chest x ray, urinalysis were all normal.
他偶尔会有意识 但依然神志不清
He's conscious off and on, but delirious.
他确认了自己在加蓬工作
He did confirm that he was working in Gabon.
做某种土地调查工作
Some sort of land survey.
我需要他的沉淀率和腰椎穿刺结果
I want a sed rate and an L.P.
马上就好
Right away.
航♥空♥公♥司♥那边怎么样
And as far as the airline goes?
已经通知他们了 但我需要拿到检测结果
Keep them on alert but I want test results
他们才能去通知乘客
before they contact passengers.
我听到马蹄声了 但还没看到斑马
I hear hoof beats, but I haven't seen any zebras.
移植终于做好了
The graft is holding, finally.
缝合吧
Let's close.
双针2-0缝线 卡特 做抽吸
2-0 proline on a double-armed. Carter, suction.
来吧 2-0缝线
Come on, 2-0 proline.
快点 动起来
Let't go. Let's wake up.
今天整个部门都停摆了
The whole department's off today.
所有人都处于震惊之中
Everyone's still in shock.
电烧灼器
Bovie.
很遗憾我对甘特医生的了解不多
I'm sorry I didn't get to know Dr. Gant better.
和他共事感觉如何 皮特
How was working with him Peter?
说不好 我所知道的不足以做评价
I don't know. It's too soon to say.
再来些2-0缝线
More 2-0.
他还没来得及好好表现
He hadn't distinguish himself yet.
这让我有点意外 他成绩很优秀啊
That is surprising, given his transcripts.
他来这的推荐信上都写着最高评价
He came to us with the highest recommendations.
或许他不太适应这里吧
Maybe he was having adjustment problems.
所以你注意到他很挣扎了吗
So you noticed him struggling?
我觉得甘特没做好
I don't think Gant was prepared for
在城市创伤中心工作的准备
an urban trauma center.
那你为什么要给他写正面评价报告
Why did you give him a positive progress report?
-你说什么 -你听到了
- Sorry? - You heard me.
你为什么在第二次评价中
Why did you praise him
夸奖他"技术和主动性
for his "Improved technical skills and initiative"
都有提升"
in his second review?
现在不是说这事的时候
Perhaps at another time.
不 我是在甘特表现退步之前做出的评价
No. Actually I did that review before Gant's recent backsliding.
我甚至不知道他收到了那份评估
I wasn't even aware he received that evaluation.
他没收到
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表