剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I was holding my own.
但还是很难 不是吗
Still, it's tough, isn't it?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你选了最难的科室
You've chosen the most difficult elective.
很多被叫去但是很少被选上
Many are called, but few are chosen.
基顿说什么了吗
Did Keaton say something?
拉一下
Retract, please.
她说我♥干♥的怎么样了吗
Uh, I mean, did she say how I was doing?
你担心的话 你应该去问她
If you're concerned, you should ask her.
不 我不担心
No, no, I'm not concerned.
我的手术不是尽善尽美的
Look, all of my procedures haven't been perfection,
但是基顿知道我能搞定美克尔
but Keaton knows I could've handled that Meckel's.
"人的能力应该超出他的掌握
"Man's reach should exceed his grasp
不然天堂是干嘛的"
or else what's a heaven for?"
布朗宁
Browning.
还是济慈说的
Or was it Keats?
反正他们都是一帮瘾君子
They're all a bunch of hopheads anyway.
皮特 你在干嘛
Peter, what are you doing?
让我看看那里
Give me a broader scope there.
很好
Good.
你要工作到多晚 卡特医生
How late are you on, Dr. Carter?
晚 不晚 七点
Late? Not late. 7:00.
有大计划吗
Um... big plans?
没有
No.
可能有吧
Well, uh... maybe.
就是吃 晚饭
Just dinner... eating.
我想吃印度菜
I was thinking of indian food myself.
印度菜
Indian food?
有什么想说的吗 雪莉
You got a problem, Shirley?
你对印度菜有什么看法吗
You got a problem with indian food?
她肯定没有 是吧 雪莉
Oh, I'm sure she doesn't, do you, Shirley?
对鼻窦有好处
Good for the sinuses.
他们用的那个香料
It's that spice they use.
别动
Hold still, please.
好
Good.
可能我就叫个外卖♥♥
Maybe I'll just order in
再租个电影看看
and rent a movie.
我的录影机坏了
My VCR's broken.
这也是我为什么
Which is probably
我今天不会一个人
Why I'm not going to, uh, myself.
去租电影 今天晚上
Rent a movie, that is... tonight.
那你就吃饭然后就完事了吗
So maybe you'll just eat and call it a day?
可能这是我应该做的
Yeah, that's probably what I should do.
学习 为明天做准备
Just study, prep for tomorrow.
小茴香
Cumin.
什么
What?
那个香料 小茴香
That's the spice-- cumin.
对
Right.
血压120/80 心率90 呼吸频率30
B.P.'s 120/80, heart rate 90, resps 30.
他是艾滋病携带者
He's HIV-positive.
抱怨气短
Complaining of shortness of breath.
艾尔·布雷
Al boulet?
他是珍妮的亲戚吗
Is he some relative of Jeanie's?
我不知道
Not that I know of.
艾尔·布雷
Al boulet?
格林医生
Dr. Greene.
你跟珍妮·布雷有什么关系
Any relation to Jeanie Boulet?
我们离婚了
We're divorced.
呼吸有困难吗
Oh. So, you're having trouble breathing?
有一点
Just a little.
不是大事
No-nothing big.
你什么时候测出来艾滋病阳性的
And when did you first test positive for HIV?
大概半年之前
About six months ago.
你在吃AZT 3TC和蛋白酶抑制剂
And you're on AZT, 3TC and a protease inhibitor.
你上一次T细胞计数是200
Your last T-cell count was 200?
对
Yeah.
血常规 胸片还有痰液诱导
C.B.C., chest film and sputum induction.
鼻管输氧四升氧气
O2 nasal cannula, four liters.
静脉输4单位新诺明
Bactrim, four amps, I.V. piggyback
60毫克琥钠甲强龙
60 migs solumedrol I.V.
收治布雷先生到内科
And let's admit Mr. Boulet to medicine.
好了
Yep. Okay.
你们什么时候离的婚
So, when'd you get divorced?
分开大概一年了
Uh... separated about a year.
好 张嘴
Uh-huh. Open.
刚刚离婚
Divorce just came through.
新的流动系统好像在各方面都反应良好
The new float system seems to be working well across the board.
急诊室和重症监护室都有些待调整的问题
E.R. and I.C.U. both had a few adjustment problems
但总体来看我觉得事情慢慢安定下来了
But altogether, I would say things are settling down.
从风险管理来看 我们没问题
From where risk management sits, we're fine.
事故报告在新的轮班系统
Incident reports haven't increased
出来之后没有增加了
since the new rotation started.
你能估计一下
Can you give us an idea
这个系统会持续多久吗
how long this floating'll last?
无限期的 卡萝
Indefinitely, Carol.
这不是创可贴
This is not a band-aid.
这是解药
It's the cure.
会协商进新的合同里吗
It's being negotiated into the new contracts?
财务部门对这个临时解决方案很满意
Financial affairs is pleased with this temporary fix,
但我们还是要削减非医师的福利
but we still need to cut non-physician related care.
意思是护士
Meaning the nurses?
实话说 护士不会产生收入
Honestly speaking, nurses simply don't generate the revenue.
那救人命呢
What about saving lives?
他们好像也不会
They don't tend to do that either.
等等 院长
Hold on a minute, dean.
你只是在讲数字 是吧 院长
You're just talking statistics, aren't you, dean?
平均数 数字 随便你怎么称呼
Averages, numbers-- whatever you want to call it.
我觉得你要称呼为护士
I think you're calling it nurses,
在急诊室里
and in the E.R.
护士们每天都在面对创伤
nurses are in trauma situations every day.
如果别的楼层来的护士
It'll only hurt a patient
把灌洗设备弄错 会伤害到病人
to have some floor nurse set up the wrong lavage kit.
你想吃那个官司吗
You want a lawsuit over that one?
卡萝 我们在这里就是来
Look Carol, that's why we're here
在你合同到期之前
to help iron out these problems
帮助解决这些问题的
before your contract's up.
你有什么意见吗
Have you got a suggestion?
别让他们流动换班了
Stop floating them.
急诊室的护士是不能互换的
E.R. nurses are not interchangeable.
他们工作方式不同
They work differently,
工作时间更长 风险也更大
they work longer, and the stakes are higher.
所以我们要给他们优♥惠♥待遇
So we should show them preferential treatment.
我们应该通过安排受过危机处理训练的护士
We should show emergent patients preferential treatment
来给急诊病人优♥惠♥待遇
by giving them nurses trained in handling crisis.
那儿科妇产科抱怨的时候我们怎么说
What do we say to pedes or OB/GYN when they complain?
告诉他们就像分类病人
You tell them it's like triage,
危急病例优先
critical cases come first.
珍妮
Hey, Jeanie.
我刚刚给你丈夫艾尔看了病
I just treated your husband Al.
前夫
Ex-husband.
我不知道
Still, I-I-I didn't realize
你在经历这些事
that you've been going through all this.
不幸的是 是艾尔在经历这些
Unfortunately, it's Al who's going through it.
我尽我所能去帮他
I'm doing what I can to help.
你们已经分开有一段时间了吧
So I guess you guys have been separated for a while.
对 挺久的了
Yeah, quite a long time.
婚姻在那之前很久就结束了
And the marriage was over long before that.
我想你也不需要去检查了
I guess you didn't feel any need to get tested.
不 我检查过了
No, no. I did.
我很幸运 我是阴性
I got lucky. I was negative.
我很高兴
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表