剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
不 我想让你缝
No. I want you to do it.
好
Okay.
非常有威廉·鲍威尔的风格
Very William Powell.
是不是很棒
Aren't they great?
还是丝绸的
Silk.
-试试看 -真的吗
- Try it on. - Yeah?
基顿医生
Dr. Keaton?
我在 本顿医生
Yes. Dr. Benton?
现在不合适吗
Is this a bad time?
不不
No, no, no.
我只是在看一些解剖图
I was just reviewing some anatomy.
我能进来吗
May I come in for a minute?
可以
Sure.
首先我想感谢你
First of all, I wanted to thank you for, uh,
让我在洛佩兹的肾切除术中担任重要工作
letting me take such a large role in the Lopez nephrectomy today.
你做得很好
You did a great job.
谢谢 这里也是我来找你的原因
Thank you. That's actually why I'm here.
我想再值一次儿科外科轮值
I'd like to do another pediatric surgery rotation.
但你知道
Uh, well, you know, as you know
下次轮值我就不在这了
I won't be here for the next rotation.
我知道 我在想
I know. Uh, I was hoping
你是否能给我一份推荐
that you could leave your recommendation for me
留给你的继任者
with your replacement.
你是个很优秀的外科医生 皮特
Well, you're a very good surgeon, uh, Peter,
但这对儿科来说还不够
but that's not enough for pedes.
你得为孩子设身处地 出生入死
You've got to live and breathe for children.
你来这个轮值只想挑战自己
You took this rotation just to challenge yourself
我觉得很可敬
and I applaud that.
但我的良心不允许
But I can't, in good conscience
浪费这个宝贵机会 而不给未来
give up a space that could possibly be filled
可能成为儿科外科医生的人
by a future pediatric surgeon.
我很乐意与安斯弗或摩根斯坦医生谈谈
I'd be happy to talk to Dr. Anspaugh or Morgenstern
我听说唐在
and I hear that Don's doing
胸科开展了很有趣的项目
some really interesting stuff in thoracics.
不不 谢谢
No, no. No, thank you.
我
I, uh...
我不想再浪费你的时间了
I wouldn't want to waste any more of your time.
你有旧伤疤
You've got an old scar.
看起来你之前也摔过
Looks like you've done this before.
我高中时玩过一阵英式橄榄球
I played Rugby in high school for a few weeks
为了吸引一个姑娘
to impress a girl.
但在几次并列争球排名倒数后
But after ending up on the bottom of a few scrums,
我决定重新考虑下这段感情
I decided to rethink the relationship.
珍妮 你是个很棒的医生助理
Jeanie, you're a great P.A..
你是急诊室的宝贵财富
You're an asset to the E.R.
但是
But...?
没有但是
But nothing.
我觉得你该留下
I think you should stay.
做医生助理 而不是文书工作
And do my job; not do clerical work?
对
Yeah.
在我们之前设定的范围内
Within the limits that we set earlier.
但你依然不愿意让我替你的女儿缝针
But you still wouldn't want me suturing your daughter.
我不知道 我
I don't know. I...
好了
Okay.
完好如初
Good as new.
好了 当我终于抓到它的时候
All right. When I finally caught up with him,
这家伙已经成了儿童病房♥的吉祥物了
he'd already been made mascot of the children's ward.
看好它
Watch him.
谢谢
Thank you.
抓得好
Good catch.
好了 现在我要回家了
All right. Now, I am on my way home
度过美好的假日
for a beautiful holiday,
坐在我的躺椅上 吃点木须肉
with mu shu pork, channel 11 yule log
看11频道的圣诞节原木
and my easy chair.
你的额头怎么样了
How's your forehead?
珍妮帮我缝好了
Jeanie fixed me right up.
对 她是个很棒的医生助理
Yeah. She's a great P.A..
好了 这里没我事了
All right. My work here is done.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
很抱歉我骗了你 马克
I'm sorry I lied to you, Mark.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
这里怎么回事
What happened here?
说来话长
Long story.
几年前我吞了一堆安♥眠♥药♥
I swallowed a bunch of pills a few years ago.
等我重新回来工作后
When I got back to work,
人们要么用过度的善意对我
people either smothered me with kindness
要么当我不存在
or treated me like I was invisible.
或许我们应该做朋友 如果现在还不是的话
If we aren't friends, maybe we should be.
我家还有一堆疯狂的亲戚等着呢
Well. I have a house full of crazy relatives waiting for me.
圣诞快乐 卡萝
Merry christmas, Carol.
圣诞快乐
Merry christmas.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
怎么
What...?
你怎么找到我住的地方
How did you find out where I lived?
我以为我丢了
I thought I lost this.
你是丢了 丢在食堂了
You did-- at the cafeteria.
那里面的五十多块钱呢
And the 50 some-odd bucks that was in here?
我打车用了
I needed cab fare.
你打车花了五十块
50 bucks' worth?
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
格洛丽亚生气了 她都怪我
Gloria's pissed, and she blames it on me.
我不能再住在那了
I can't stay there anymore.
所以呢
And?
所以我想我能住在你家
And I thought I could crash with you.
你十四岁 偷了我的钱包
You're 14 years old, you stole my wallet,
除了惹麻烦你什么也不会
you've been nothing but a pain in the ass.
你想让我待在大街上吗
You want me to stay out on the streets?
去庇护所
In a shelter.
平安夜住庇护所吗
A shelter on Christmas Eve?
听起来很有趣
Sounds like fun.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
韦弗医生说你在休息
Dr. Weaver told me you were taking a break.
我
I, uh...
我有很多转交给我的圣诞卡
I got a lot of christmas cards forwarded to me,
是写给艾尔·布雷夫妇的
addressed to Mr. and Mrs. Al Boulet.
于是想拿来给你看看
I thought you might like to look at them, too.
坐吧 艾尔 我不会吃了你
You can sit down, Al. I don't bite.
诺尼姨妈
Aunt Nonni.
不知道今年她又想出什么点子
I wonder what get-rich-quick scheme
跟人合伙骗钱
she's looking for partners in this year.
西南部土地开♥发♥
Southwestern land development.
这比骗人家注册费强
Beats the envelope-stuffing scheme.
也比旱冰迪斯科强
And the roller disco.
我还给你拿了这个 你可能会想要
I also thought... You might like to have this.
在哪找到的
Where did you find this?
抽空把家里的箱子翻了一下
I finally got a chance to go through some of the boxes from the house.
还找到了那盒扳手套筒
I found my socket set, too.
还记得老公♥寓♥前那棵滑稽的树吗
Remember that ridiculous tree in the old apartment?
那树才不滑稽呢
There was nothing ridiculous about that baby.
那可是以棵好松树
That was a... a prime piece of pine.
只是我们那间小公♥寓♥可塞不下快两米高的树
Except it was about six feet too tall for a studio apartment
而你又不愿意把树梢锯掉
and then you refused to cut the top off.
那就破坏艺术了
That would've been sacrilege.
但那上面还有刮痕
But you can still see stucco scratches.
就像你总是不等我把爆米花和红莓穿成花环
Like you were eating all the popcorn
就吃光所有的爆米花
before I could string it with cranberries.
这不是一回事
Well, that's different.
怎么不是
How?
你知道我多爱吃爆米花
'cause you know how I feel about popcorn.
丹尼斯
Hey, Dennis.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表