剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
晚安
Well, good night.
晚安
Good night.
等等 等等 你认真的吗
Wait, wait. You're serious?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
我想了很多
I've given it a lot of thought
我决定顺其自然
and I've decided to be spontaneous.
管他的 我要去毛伊岛
What the hell, I'm going to Maui.
你真行
Good for you.
觉得我看错了形势
Think I misread the situation?
你不会邀请别人去
You don't invite somebody to Maui
毛伊岛的泳池边玩拼字游戏
to play scrabble by the pool.
那个新来的实习生怎么样
So how's that new intern?
道尔 她挺好
Doyle? She's fine.
能干 尽职
Competent, does her job.
你怎么想 留下她
What do you think, keep her?
当然 留下她 为何不
Sure, keep her. Why not?
马克 我需要你的签名
Mark, I need your signature.
约翰森先生需要更多文书
Oh, more paper work on Mr. Johnson.
惊喜 惊喜
Surprise, surprise.
转移单
Transfer orders?
死亡证书
Death certificate.
什么
What?
他在电梯里停搏了
He arrested in the elevator.
重症监护室还没收治他
ICU never admitted him.
严格来说 他还是你的病人
So technically, he's still your patient.
那是我的柜子
Hey, that's my locker.
上当了吧
Gotcha.
你经常回附近吗
Do you get back to the neighborhood much?
每晚 我还和我父母住在一起
Uh, every night. I'm still living with my parents.
真的吗
Really?
住在我以前和姐♥妹♥们♥住的那个房♥间
Same room I used to share with my sisters.
想省省钱
I'm trying to save money, you know.
你可以把宝马卖♥♥了
You could always sell the beamer.
那是我爸爸送我的礼物
It was a gift from my dad.
在警♥察♥拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥的
Bought it at a police auction.
他是个警♥察♥
Oh, he's a cop?
第三代
Third generation.
他想让我成为第一位女警♥察♥局长
He wanted me to be the first female commissioner
但我随了我妈妈
but I took after my Ma.
她是一个医生
Oh, she's a doctor.
护士
Nurse.
我本来想成为护士
I was going to be
直到我被护士学校开除
until I got kicked out of nursing school.
从来都不擅长接受命令
Never was very good at taking orders.
再见
See ya.
杰瑞 我不想让那东西玷污我的搅拌碗
Jerry, I don't want that thing eating out of my mixing bowl.
妈妈 弄完了我会清理干净
Oh, Ma, I'll clean it when I'm done.
刘易斯 韦弗 韦弗
Lewis, Weaver, Weaver.
罗斯 刘易斯 格林
Ross, Lewis. Greene?
你今天工作了吗
Did you work today?
是的
Yeah.
就这个
This it?
你是说你工作了十二个小时
You mean to tell me you worked
却只看了一个病人
12 hours and saw only one patient?
这次非常耗时
It was unusually time consuming.
结果是什么
What was the outcome?
他死了
He died.
另外一边
On the other end of the scale
看来刘易斯医生
it looks like we have a tie
和韦弗医生并列第一
between Dr. Lewis and Dr. Weaver.
最后一位病人 出院了
Last patient, out the door.
恭喜你 医生
Well, congratulations, doctor.
你赢得了橡皮糖
You win the gumdrops.
格林
Greene...
这是黑色凯迪拉克赛威
It's the uh, black Cadillac Seville.
前排气缸 深红色内饰
Front row, burgundy interior.
别忘了轮胎
Don't forget the sidewalls.
他认真的吗
Is he serious?
不是
No.
我想和你谈谈那个提议
I want to talk to you about that invitation.
我对此很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
-不 不 我 -我
- No, no, I... - I...
我希望你别误会
I hope you didn't misunderstand me.
如果你还想来的话
I mean, we can still get you a room
我们还可以给你订个房♥间
If you still want to come.
但你来不了了 没关系
But you can't, that's okay.
我自己对此也不是很认真
I wasn't really serious about it myself.
好的
Right.
十天后见
So, uh, I'll see you in ten days.
当然 别担心猫
Sure. Don't worry about the cat.
谢谢
Thank you.
旅途愉快
Have a great trip.
记得打电♥话♥
Call me.
好的 在泳池边上
Yeah, from the pool.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表