剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Is he okay?
他很好
Yeah, he's okay.
我们过一会儿再说这事好吗
We'll talk about it later though, all right?
你会来看我吗
Will you come see me?
我会的 但现在
Yeah, I will, but right now
试着放松然后睡一会儿
try and relax and get some sleep.
你会没事的
You're going to be fine.
我不知道该说什么
I didn't know what to say.
我不希望在手术前害她伤心
I didn't want to upset her before the surgery.
患者应该得知真♥相♥
Patients should have been told the truth.
真♥相♥可能让她伤心过度
Which could have upset her to the extent
以至于不得不推迟手术
that we may have had to delay surgery.
你的选择很正确 卡特
Good instincts, Carter.
麻烦你照顾她 等我们准备好
Why don't you look after her till we're ready?
好的
Okay.
本顿医生 两小时后
Dr. Benton, I've got
我有台膈疝手术
a diaphragmatic hernia scheduled in two hours.
你有时间吗
Are you free?
有空
Yeah.
太好了 我时间上有冲突
Good, 'cause I have a conflict.
我答应了病房♥里的孩子们
I promised some of the children on the ward
我会带他们去玩不给糖就捣蛋
I'd take them trick-or-treating.
你能帮我去吗
Could you handle that for me?
可以
Yeah. Yeah.
太好了
Great.
不敢相信你根本没去夏威夷
I can't believe You never made it to Hawaii.
实在是无法征服对飞行的恐惧
Turns out the fear of flying cannot be conquered.
真的 当我们降落在菲尼克斯
Man, when we landed in Phoenix
空姐不得不把我抬下飞机
the attendants had to carry me off the plane.
一想到还得再坐一段飞机
The thought of getting on another plane
是无法忍♥受的
was unbearable.
谢谢 不管怎样 凤♥凰♥城很棒
Thanks. Anyway, Phoenix was great.
克洛伊还在坚持戒酒
Chloe's still sober
还是一个索赔理算员
still working as a claims adjuster--
已经六个月了 小苏西太棒了
six months now-- and little Susie was fabulous.
她就是...
You know, she just...
能让我笑
she made me laugh.
你怎么样
Anyway, how are you?
我不想聊我的事
Ah, I don't want to talk about it.
非常糟糕 说实话
Pretty bad, actually.
凯瑞将安斯弗玩弄于股掌
Kerry's got anspaugh wrapped around her finger.
他对她的研究项目非常着迷
He went gaga over her research project.
他想让我研究一个关于脓肿的项目
He wants me to do one on pus.
脓肿吗
Pus?
更别提
Not to mention
他已经给了她唯一的终身教职位置
the fact that he's practically given her the one and only tenure slot
所以我没有事业 没有前途
So I have no career, no future.
所以
You know...
我真的不想谈论此事
Really, I... I don't want to talk about it, okay?
好的 马克 随你
Sure, Mark. Whatever.
你饿了吗
So, you hungry?
想去吃点东西吗
You want to get something to eat?
我们可以去蘑菇医生那儿
We can go over to Doc's.
我在火车上吃了一路
Oh gosh, I ate the whole way home on the train.
今晚在爵士音符有万圣节派对
So, there's a Halloween party tonight at the Jazz Note.
我想 如果你不是很累的话
Thinking maybe if you're not too tired...?
是吗
Oh.
不过
Well...
所有人都会去
Hey, the whole staff's going.
听起来不错
That sounds great.
很好
Great.
咦
Yikes.
这些花哪儿来的
Where did these come from?
某个医药代表不要了的
Some drug rep was giving them away.
在这儿了 这里的东西有用
Here you go. This is helpful right here.
看看吧
Look at this.
有纱布 有青霉素
You got your gauze, you got your penicillin.
这些东西都是什么时候的库存了
When was this stuff stocked?
快看
Look at this.
过期时间1989年
Expiration: 1989?
是啊 这辆移♥动♥救助车来自南方医院 记得吧
Yeah, well, this healthmobile's from Southside, remember?
他们的预算比我们还紧张
Their budget's even tighter than ours.
你有没有觉得
Do you get the feeling
他根本不在乎我们
he doesn't care about us?
卡萝
Hey Carol...
你背包里怎么会有本物理书
What are you doing with a physics book in your backpack?
不是我的 朋友的
It's not mine. It's a friend's.
你是借来深夜品读用的吗
You just borrowed it for a little late night reading?
真幽默 还给我
Very funny. Give it back to me.
我天 看这书
Oh, man, look at this.
真是太可憎了
This is truly hateful.
我往事重现了
I'm getting flashbacks.
你俩准备好了吗
You two ready?
是的 谢谢你 嘎斯 我们准备好了
Yes, thank you, Gus. We're ready.
欢迎来到淋病世界
Welcome to gonorrhea land.
这场面真是压抑
Ah, this is... truly depressing.
是啊 就像在漫漫长夜数秒度日
Yup. It's like counting on a slow night.
这是你们的第一位顾客
Here's your first customer.
快进来
Come on in.
好的
All right.
大概是哪里不舒服
What seems to be the problem?
饼干在哪里
Where are the cookies?
先生 能否直接告诉我们哪里不舒服
Sir, if you could just tell us what's wrong?
饼干在哪里
Where are the cookies?!
她痛苦吗
Is she in pain?
应该不会
I don't think so.
两年来第一次不痛苦了
First time in two years.
我爱你 苏菲
I love you, Sophie.
我爱你
I love you.
今天早上 她有点不同
This morning, she was different.
还和往常一样笑着
Smiling like she used to.
她想让我给她梳头
She wanted me to comb her hair,
帮她涂点口红
help her with some lipstick.
然后她看着我说
Then she looked at me and said...
我准备好了
"I'm ready."
她请求我
She begged me.
我把药数出来 碾碎
I counted them out, crushed them up,
放进牛奶里
put them in some milk.
我把杯子递到她嘴边
I held the glass to her mouth.
她说 我爱你
She said, "I love you."
接下来的事情
And the next thing you know...
她昏昏欲睡
She was asleep
我开始害怕
and I got scared,
叫了救护车
called the ambulance.
她的一生都在帮助我
Her whole life, she helped me.
我不够坚强 没法帮助她
I wasn't strong enough to help her.
我不能失去她
I can't lose her.
我不能
I can't.
需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
你有没有那些儿科医生用的
Do you have those, uh, animal things
动物样的商品
that pediatricians use?
口袋躲猫猫
Pocket peek-a-boos.
嗯...
Oh. Uh...
不然试试豆荚兔
Well, maybe the beanbag bunnies.
我们还有恐龙铅笔
Uh, we also have dinosaur pencils.
那些是我的最爱
Those are my favorites.
雷龙 剑龙 异齿龙
Brontosaurus, stegosaurus, dimetrodon.
来份报纸
Just the paper.
基顿医生让你来买♥♥点小道具 对吧
So, Dr. Keaton got you down here buying props, eh?
不是 我就是来逛逛
No, no-no. I'm just down here looking around.
她把所有
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表