剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Never mind.
杰瑞 可以打电♥话♥给停尸房♥
Jerry, would you call the morgue
把苏珊·埃尔纳接走吗
to pick up Suzanne Alner?
我已经打了
I already did.
谁把花放在这里的
Who put those here?
是我
I did.
有人把它们扔在了垃圾桶里
Somebody threw them in the trash.
它们还好好的
They're perfectly fine.
是的 我是麦克格雷斯医生
Yeah, this is Dr. Mcgrath speaking.
好的 星期二下午三点没问题
Yeah, Tuesday at 3:00 will be splendid.
加油 哥们儿
Go for it, dude.
是谁啊
Who's there?
是我 皮特
Hey, it's me, Peter.
哪个皮特
Peter who?
哈哈哈 很有趣 卡拉
Ha ha ha. Very funny, Carla.
你想干什么 皮特
What do you want, Peter?
我想知道你和孩子怎么样了
I want to know how you and the baby are doing.
我们很好 再见
We're fine. See you.
卡拉
Carla...
我知道我们之间的关系不好
I know things haven't been right between us
但我来了 我只想弥补过错
but I'm here and I'm trying to do the right thing.
我想支持你 卡拉
I want to support you through this, carla.
我想尽一个做父亲的责任
I want to be a father to my kid.
卡拉
Carla...
不好意思
Excuse me.
可以帮忙留一下门吗 拜托
Can you hold that door, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
星期六上午来吧
Come by Saturday morning.
我需要帮忙做点家务
I could use some help around the house.
好的 我会来的
All right, I'll be here.
你知道我讨厌什么吗
You know what I hate?
玛姬·道尔
Uh, Maggie Doyle.
我不讨厌她
I don't hate her.
我只是讨厌她是对的
I just hate that she's right.
关于什么
About what?
她比我年轻
She's younger than me.
是的 她是比你年轻
Yes, she's younger than you.
我们在同一个社区长大
We grew up in the same neighborhood
现在她是医生 我是护士
Now she's a doctor, I'm a nurse.
而我得成天听从她的命令 我讨厌这样
and I got to take orders from her all day long. And I hate it.
你的好胜心太强了
You're a very competitive person.
我控制不了 每次我看到她
I can't helt it. Every time I look at her
我就会想起她是医学院毕业
I'm just reminded that she got through medical school
而我甚至连门都进不去
I can't even get through the door.
你可以通过我的门
You can get through my door.
带胸罩的都能进你的门
Anything in a bra can get through your door.
不不 我已经改过自新了
No, no, I've reformed.
不信可以问问别人
Ask anyone.
好了 孩子们 很准时
All right, kids, right on time.
她想留下来
She wanted to stay
参加最佳着装大赛
for the best-dressed contest
但我说"不 贝蒂
but I said, "No, Bets.
你的手术更重要"
Your surgery's more important."
你是一个好男人 杰弗瑞
You're a good man, Jeffrey.
谢谢你 罗斯医生
Thank you, Dr. Ross.
这是我一生中最美好的夜晚
This was the best night of my life.
我也是
Me, too.
我要走了
I got to go.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
如果你住的地方离河很近
If you live close to a river
你需要密切注意这一点
you need to keep a close eye on this...
瑞秋 瑞秋 来吧
Rach? Rach, come on.
该回家了
It's time to go home.
我累了
I'm tired.
我知道 宝贝
I know, sweetheart.
很晚了
It's late.
你可以抱我吗
Can you carry me?
没问题 抓好
Yeah, sure. Grab hold.
走吧
There we go.
马克 我这里有一个很好的病历
Mark, I've got a great case here--
一个患有大动脉炎的人
A guy with takayasu's arteritis
带有双腔起搏器
on a dual-chamber pacemaker.
可以写篇好文章
Make a good article.
让凯瑞看吧
Tell Kerry to take it, okay?
我要回家了
I'm going home.
卡特 留院察看
Carter... you're on probation
但你还在这个项目里
but you're still in the program.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢安斯弗医生
Thank Dr. Anspaugh.
我想把你赶出去
I wanted you kicked out.
约翰·卡特不能我行我素
John Carter is not a law unto himself.
我希望你能认识到
I hope you've learned that.
你没有第二次机会
You won't get another chance.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然
Sure.
进来吧
Come in.
我就快吃完了
I was just finishing dinner.
你饿吗
You hungry?
不饿 谢谢
No, thanks.
那...
So...
你还没来过
You haven't been here.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
实话说 我很高兴房♥子归我了
Well, uh, honestly, I'm glad I got the house.
今天上午的事真对不起
Look, I'm sorry about this morning.
不 你做得很好
No, you did a nice thing.
我很失礼
I was rude.
该道歉的是我
I'm the one who should apologize.
没关系
It's okay.
你不会
You don't...
真的认为我们的婚姻从头到尾
really think that our marriage was a disaster
都是一场灾难吧
from start to finish, do you?
我们有一个好的开始
We had a good beginning.
中间不算差
The middle wasn't bad.
你是对的
Yeah, you're right.
我们中间挺好的
We had a pretty good middle.
结尾是我的错
The end was my fault.
每当我想起
And when I think about it
我不会怪你恨我
I don't blame you for hating me.
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
我不想再生气了
I don't want to be angry anymore.
我不想成为那种人
I don't want to be that kind of person.
我从没想要伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
不要这样
Hey, come on.
不要哭 好吗
No tears, okay?
因为我开始
'Cause I'll start going...
我一直很想你
I've missed you.
我也想你
I miss you.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表