剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I want to get out of here.
发生什么了
What happened?
千万不能让吃天使尘的胖子们
Can't take these fat people on P.C.P.
挣脱束缚
broke out of her restraints.
安保呢
Where's security?
男人们呢
Where are the men?!
放开我 婊♥子♥们
Get off of me, you bitches!
我要离开这
I want to get out of here!
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir.
天哪 路易丝 得把她放倒
Geez, Louise. Got to get her down.
你们不能这么对我
You can't give it to me!
放倒她 坐在她身上
Keep her down. Sit on her.
你还好吗 这算什么
You okay? What is this?
精神病日
Psycho day?
四床有个疯子总想舔我
Some lunatic in four kept trying to lick me.
也许是因为太热了
Maybe it's the heat.
天哪 一整月
Oh, god, full moon?
我觉得病人知道县医院要关门了
I think the patients know that county's going to close.
所以要尽他们所能坑我们最后一次
Getting their last digs in while they can.
在这 对吗
In here, right?
你们刚刚在干什么
What the hell kept you?
五分钟前接到电♥话♥ 一路跑来的
Got the call five minutes ago. We ran all the way.
天哪
Oh, man.
你不会觉得县医院要关门了吧 对吗
Hey, you don't think county's really going to close, do you?
不会的 对吗
I mean, it can't, can it?
你读报纸了吗
Have you been reading the papers?
库克县预算短缺1.5亿美元
$150 million shortfall in the Cook County budget.
放弃这一切很难吗
Be real tough giving this all up, won't it?
卡特呢
Where's Carter?
我看起来像他妈妈吗
Do I look like his mother?
你们不能这么对我 让我走
You can't do this to me! Let me go!
兰迪 你看到卡特了吗
Randi, you seen Carter?
他现在是外科实习生了
He's a surgical intern now.
我们不知道他的行踪了
We don't keep track of him anymore.
皮特 你迟到了
Peter, sorry you were late.
我们已经救了他了
We already saved him.
你在说什么 我没迟到
What are you talking about? I'm not late.
你认识韦恩·兰特罗夫吧
You know Wayne Lentloff, don't you?
很高兴见到你 皮特
Good to see you, Peter.
你错过了个好案例
Hey, you missed a good one.
-没人叫我 -谢了 韦恩
- Nobody called me. - Thanks, Wayne.
挺有趣的 凯瑞 下次再一起合作
It was fun, Kerry. We'll do it again.
等等 我想要跟你谈谈
Uh, listen, I wanted to talk to you
关于胸外科奖学金的事
about a fellowship in cardiothoracic.
我还没决定 但是
Uh, yeah, look, um, I haven't made up my mind, but, uh...
我知道
Oh, I know.
我听说心血管 创伤 急救都想要你
I hear vascular wants you, trauma, critical care.
我跟他们谈过 但是
Yeah, I talked to them, but....
我知道 但是你需要跟我们谈谈
I know, I know, but you need to talk to us.
胸外科是很好的专业
Cardiothoracic is a great specialty.
像你这么优秀的人
Good man like you--
你能在三年内完成
You could finish up a fellowship in three years.
你周日有空吗
Listen, are you free Sunday?
我想约你吃个早午餐
I would like you to come out for brunch.
森林湖 你会爱上它的
Lake Forest, and you are going to love it.
要搭车吗
Hey, you want a ride?
谢谢 我走过去就好
Oh, thanks. I think I can make it from here.
昨晚怎么样
So how'd it go last night?
什么怎么样
How'd what go?
相亲
Your blind date.
天哪
Oh, god.
你最好不要跟道格说
You know better than to tell anything to Doug.
我只会在他告诉我你上个星期相亲的事
I only told him after he told me
之后告诉他
about your blind date last week--
带牙套的女孩
The girl with the retainer.
我不相信他
I don't believe him.
别担心 我的情况更糟
Don't worry. Mine was worse.
没有比这更糟的了
Nothing could be worse.
这个女孩的牙齿里
This girl had an entire
卡满了菜叶子
vegetable garden stuck in her teeth.
跟泰德比 简直是小儿科
That's the baby pool compared to Tad.
泰德
Tad?
曼尼 可以给我一杯黑咖啡吗
Hey, Manny, can I get a cup of coffee, black?
好的
You got it.
真不相信
I can't believe you'd go out
你和一个叫泰德的男人出去
with a guy named Tad.
我就是去了
I did.
给你 只为你做的现磨咖啡
Here you go. I made it fresh just for you.
乔伊
Hey, Joey!
对昨天来说算新鲜了
Yeah, fresh from yesterday's grounds.
一开始 我点了杯不加冰的
First of all, I order
曼哈顿鸡尾酒 加两颗樱桃
a Manhattan straight up, two cherries.
他点了杯"果味 却很无私"的解百纳干红
He orders a "fruity, yet selfless" glass of cabernet.
那是什么意思
What does that even mean?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
然后他谈论了45分钟的前女友
Then he talks for 45 minutes about his ex-girlfriend
正好也叫苏珊
whose name also happens to be Susan--
他有多爱她
How much he loved her
多想跟她结婚
how much he wanted to marry her
多想跟成为她六个孩子的父亲
how he wanted to father her six children.
还顺带问我想要小孩吗
And by the way, do I want children?
想要五六个孩子吗
Do I want five or six children?
好吧 泰德可能更糟
Okay, Tad could be worse.
我还没到那步 马克
I'm not even there yet, Mark.
我就看着他 他鼻子上一直
I look over and he has this drop of red wine
挂着一滴红酒
hanging from his nose.
什么
What?
那么小小的一滴一直挂在那儿
This puny, little blob just hanging there.
所以当然 我忍♥不住要盯着它看
So, of course, I cannot take my eyes off of it.
它会掉下来吗
Is it going to fall?
还是会挂在那儿一整晚
Is it going to hang there all night?
他的皮肤会把它吸收掉吗
Is his skin going to absorb it?
它是怎么弄上去的
How did it get there?
马克
Mark!
你怎么能把鼻子伸那么长
How do you get your nose
伸到红酒杯子里
that far into a wine glass?
怎么 他有没有闻到酒味或...
What? Was he smelling it or...?
马克 拜托
Mark, please.
好吧 然后呢
Okay, what happened?
我去了厕所 从窗户里溜走了
I went to the bathroom and snuck out the window.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding?
没有
Nope.
他叫你去他家吃早午餐了吗
Did he ask you to the house for brunch?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
韦恩·兰特罗夫永远都是这一套
Wayne Lentloff is nothing if not predictable.
其实这也是我喜欢他的原因
That's why I like him, actually.
他每年都请住院医师去森林湖
He gets the residents out to Lake Forest every year.
给他们看七个卧室的殖民地风格大宅
Shows them the seven-bedroom colonial
分层种植的花♥园♥和奥♥运♥会规格的比赛泳池
the tiered garden, the Olympic lap pool.
很气派
Very impressive.
都来自于做心胸外科手术的收入
All the benefits of cardiothoracic surgery.
当然 我们去只是因为
Of course, we're only in it
帮助同事会让我们有满足感
for the satisfaction of helping our fellow man
不是吗 你叫什么名字
Aren't we, uh...? What's your name?
甘特 丹尼斯·甘特
Gant, Dennis Gant.
过来点 甘特先生
Step in, Mr. Gant.
好好看看我如何分离这个
Take a look-see while I divide
前腹直肌筋膜
this anterior rectus fascia.
扁桃体夹
Tonsil clamp.
用电刀烧灼一下 谢谢
A little bovie, please.
不是你 甘特
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表