剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Not you, Gant.
血管外科的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥拉拢你了吗
Boys and girls in vascular pull you aside?
有啊 不过大多数是糖尿病患者和吸烟人士
Yeah. That's mostly diabetics and smokers though.
不适合我
Not for me.
儿科的奖学金项目呢
What about a pediatric fellowship?
都是横膈膜上下的
Surgery above
手术 技术要求太高
and below the diaphragm-- very high-tech.
其实根本没人问过我
Actually, no one's asked me.
尽管有点难以置信 皮特
Hard as it is to believe, Peter
但还是有些精英奖学金项目
There are some elite fellowships
你必须自己去争取
you might have to go after yourself.
卡特 你的同事 甘特医生
Carter, your colleague, Dr. Gant here
好心接替了你急诊室的工作
was kind enough to cover the E.R.
因为到处都找不到你
seeing as you were nowhere to be found.
也许你应该投桃报李
Perhaps you should do the same for him.
好 我们把这个充血的家伙拔♥出♥来♥吧
Okay, let's yank this little hyperemic sucker.
佩昂钳
Pean clamp.
夹住了吗
You got it?
找到一份好工作的关键是面试表现
The key to landing a good job is presentation.
我不打算穿成你那样 伊·雷
I'm not going to dress like you, E. Ray
如果你是指穿着的话
if that's what you're talking about.
两份暑期工 麦当劳的助理夜班经理
Two summers, assitant night manager, Mcdonald's.
其实 我吹得过了点
Actually, that's a bit of a lie.
我只负责免下车取餐的窗口
I just manned the drive-through window.
没事 这样更好
Well, no, that's better.
相当于管理世界财富五百强公♥司♥的
That's managing the communication and distribution system
交通和分配系统
of an international fortune 500 company.
好 好
Okay, okay.
我喜欢
I like that.
你的意思是要往大了吹
What you're saying is make it a big lie.
语义学了解一下 杰瑞
Semantics can be your friend, Jerry.
天哪 有人吐在椅子上了
Ah, man, some guy's puking over at chairs.
我来处理
I'll get it.
杰瑞 你把四诊室里的酒拿出来了吗 杰瑞
Jerry, did you get the liquor out of four yet. Jerry?
你现在不能打扰他
You can't bother him now.
他在修改简历
He's rephrasing his resume.
要竞选克莱斯勒的总裁
Going for the presidency of Chrysler.
县医院也不是必须关门
It's not necessarily county that's going to close.
还有三家医院呢
There are three other hospitals.
对 但如果真的关门了呢
Yeah, but what if it does?
我不知道你怎么样
I don't know about you.
但我的积蓄只够花八小时
But I've only got eight hours' worth of savings.
你们应该让伊·雷帮忙改改简历
You guys ought to get E. Ray to help you revise your resumes.
我是个护士 杰瑞
I'm a nurse, Jerry.
这句话有多少种不同的说法
How many ways you going to rephrase that?
马克说有两个青少年
Mark said something about a couple of teenagers.
谁有他们的病历
Does anyone have a chart on them?
我还没做好
Oh, I haven't made one up yet.
两人都是15岁 不肯打电♥话♥给父母
Two 15-year-olds. They won't call their parents.
马克说他会去看他们
Mark said he'd see them.
我要看谁
Who am I seeing?
那边椅子上的15岁孩子
The 15-year-olds over at chairs.
意识模糊的81岁老人 腹痛
81-year-old A.L.O.C. with abdominal pain
私立医院转过来的
coming in by private.
有外科的吗
Anything surgical?
没 没有
Nope. Nada. Nothing.
卡特 后门有个腹痛患者到了
Carter, abdominal pain at the back door.
-苏珊 -在
- Susan? - Yeah.
你能帮我插个胸管吗
Can you help me with a chest tube?
对 我要去看看那些孩子
Yes, I'm going to see those kids.
马克 你有时间看看
Mark, did you get a chance to read that synopsis
唐纳德·安斯弗在西北大学的演讲概要吗
of Donald Anspaugh's speech at Northwestern?
"现代急诊医学管理体系"吗
"Modern architecture for emergency medicine management"?
安斯弗 他不是南区医院的院长吗
Anspaugh? Isn't he the chief at Southside?
对 道格在那边做过轮值
Yeah. Doug did his rotation there.
他说这家伙有点怪
He said the guy's a bit of a crackpot.
你也许会想了解一下那个
Well, you might want to consider the source
评估的来源
in that evaluation.
我发现他的想法很吸引人
I found his ideas intriguing.
凯瑞 改变这里的实际布局
Kerry, rearranging the physical layout here
并不是我要优先考虑的事情
is not one of my priorities.
我们能否至少改变一下保安的位置
Well, could we at least rearrange where security sits?
今天早上我们要三位护士一起才能
Three of our nurses had to restrain
按住一位磕了天使尘的患者
a P.C.P. patient this morning
因为保安们要花四分多钟
Because it took the guys
才能赶到现场
more than four minutes to get there.
有人受伤吗
Was anybody hurt?
很幸运 没有
Fortunately, no.
马克 不能仅仅因为这是我的建议
You know, Mark, just because it's my suggestion
就理所当然地觉得这是个坏主意
doesn't, by definition, make it a bad idea.
她就是有办法
She just has a way
让你觉得自己很渺小 不是吗
of making you feel really small, doesn't she?
抱歉 我不知道他们会把账单寄给你
Sorry, I had no idea they'd send the bill to you.
你的保险公♥司♥不付款
Your insurance company doesn't pay.
你的保险公♥司♥不付款 怎么
Your insurance company doesn't pay. What?
你觉得医院就不会收你钱了吗
You think the hospital's just going to eat it?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们会如何对待
I mean, what do they do, you know
付不起医药费的移♥民♥和穷♥人♥
with immigrants and poor people?
他们会去找在法律上有责任付款的人
They go after anyone who's legally responsible.
就是我 艾尔
That's me, Al.
我们还是夫妻 记得吗
We're still married, remember?
我换工作的时候搞砸了
I screwed up when I changed jobs.
我的老板
This guy I'm working for--
他没有公♥司♥ 不提供福利
He's independent, doesn't give benefits.
CTA说我可以继续交他们的保险
C.T.A. said I could stay on their plan
但是里面有这个柯博拉保费而且
but there was this COBRA payment and...
我根本不知道我漏缴了
I had no idea I missed it.
我真的不知道该怎么办
It was... it was real confusing.
如果我可以继续缴费了
They're going to let me know if...
他们会通知我
if I can get reinstated.
能不能把它算在你的保险里
Can it maybe go on your insurance?
我的保险不能覆盖你的费用 艾尔
You're not on my insurance, Al.
我们分手后我才加入这个保险计划的
I joined my plan after we separated.
我以为只要给你3200块就行了
$3,200 is what I'm supposed to pay for you?
但一周以后 我还会收到我的账单
In about a week, I get another bill for me.
托马斯 该进去了
Thomas, time to come in.
你在哪里
Where are you?
富兰克林·西斯 81岁 老头挺可爱的
Franklin Heath, 81, sweet old guy
在找叫托马斯的人
Looking for someone named thomas.
他的私人护士 文森特·特拉维斯先生
His private-duty nurse, Mr. Vincent Travels
在那边狼吞虎咽
is over there bulking up.
他看起来挺专注的
He looks dedicated.
他丢下他不管了 对吗
He's dumping him? Right?
当然这轮不到我来说
It's not for me to say, of course.
不过我知道他已经好几次
Although I can mention he's done this
丢下他不管了 总是在星期五
a number of times, always on a friday.
托马斯 天黑了
Thomas, getting dark.
卡萝 你的车怎么了
Carol, what happened to your car?
什么意思
What do you mean?
被拖走了
Tow truck hauled it off.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?!
去吧 这里交给我吧
Go. I'll take care of this.
托马斯 是你吗
Thomas, is that you?
老头还挺有力气的 是吗
Strong old guy, isn't he?
托马斯 你在哪里 托马斯
Thomas... where are you, thomas?
等等 等等
Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!
等等 天哪 拜托
Wait, god, please!
不行
Hey, no!
那是我的车
Um, that's my car.
就是你 别拍我的车
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表