剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
And yourself?
我也过得不错
Can't complain.
这位女士在找你
Uh, this lady is looking for you.
好的 祝你们晚餐愉快
Okay. Have a nice dinner.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我是克莱尔·威尔克斯
I'm Claire Wilkes.
你抢救过我姐姐纳丁
You worked on my sister Nadine.
是的 是的
Right. Yeah.
我很抱歉
Uh, I'm sorry.
我希望
I... just wish there was more
我们能做更多来救她
that we could have done.
纳丁死的时候就像她活着时一样
Nadine died just like she lived--
醉醺醺的 兴奋的 孤独的
Drunk, high and alone.
事实上
Actually, uh...
一个朋友把她送过来的
A friend... brought her in.
我知道是什么样的朋友
I know what kind of friends
凌晨四点还和她在一起
she had at 4:00 a.m.
纳丁有没有什么疾病
Nadine... did she have a... a medical condition
是我们不知道的
that we didn't know about?
她没戴手环吗
Wasn't she wearing her bracelet?
纳丁有癫痫
Nadine was an epileptic.
她知道自己不能喝酒
She knew she wasn't supposed to drink
她还是照样喝
but that didn't stop her.
我能看看她吗
Can I see her?
可以
Sure.
验尸官还得做
The coroner's office still has to do an...
尸检
an autopsy.
所以管子还插着
So that's why the... the tubes are still in there.
她曾那么充实
She had so much to give...
充满激♥情♥
A fire in her...
然后 癫痫发作后
And then, when the seizures started
她不知怎么就失去了信心
it just made her lose her confidence somehow.
她总能找到男人
She could always find the guys
让她越陷越深
to help her sink just a little lower...
一点一点蚕食她的自尊
Chip away at her self-esteem.
不管你在寻找什么 纳丁
Whatever you were looking for, Nadine...
我希望你找到了
I hope you found it.
来吧 两步舞怎么样
Okay, come on, how about some two-step?
快快 慢慢
That is a quick quick, slow slow
快快 慢
quick quick, slow.
快快 慢慢
And quick quick slow slow...
跳得不错
Hey, it works.
跳得不错 莉迪亚
Ooh, work it, Lydia.
很好
Yes.
我刚刚接到骨科的电♥话♥
I just got a call from ortho.
你的朋友是下一位
Your friend's next.
很好 很好
Great, great.
跳一下两步舞怎么样
How about some two-step?
不了 不了
No, no, no.
很简单的
It's really easy.
快快 慢慢
It's quick quick, slow, slow.
快快 慢慢
Quick quick, slow, slow.
姑娘 来吧
All right, girl, come on.
跟着我
Okay, here.
然后
And...
不错 姑娘
All right, girl.
不错
All right.
你要再给骨科再打一次电♥话♥了
You're going to have to call ortho again.
看看
Ah, let's see here.
怎么样
How's that?
我要去
Um, I have to, uh...
创伤二室的X光
X rays for trauma two.
好的
Good.
谢了
Thanks.
你很会跳舞
You're quite the dancer.
你也不赖
You're not half bad yourself.
派怎么样 妈
How's that pie, mom?
至少在这里 他们不会多收费
Well, at least here, they don't overcharge.
预算有限时 这是一件好事
A good thing when you're on a budget.
我希望你能学会的一件事
A lesson I hope that you finally learning.
我不懂你想说什么
So I got in a little over my head.
因为你要买♥♥一个大房♥子
Because you had to buy a big house.
也没那么大
It's not so big.
一个公♥寓♥已经足够了
An apartment should be big enough
对一个单身女人来说
for one woman.
房♥子是给一个家庭的
A house is for a family.
你又不想结婚
And you don't want to marry.
罗斯医生不是那个人 我赞同
Dr. Ross wasn't right, I agree.
泰格拉里医生也不是
Dr. Taglieri wasn't, either.
都行
Fine.
但你不能活得像医生的老婆一样 就这样
But then you can't live like a doctor's wife. That's all.
妈 我今天真的不想听这个
You know, ma, I don't really need this today.
我想说的只是
All I'm saying
护士不是女王
is a nurse is not the queen.
相信我 我也发现这一点了
Believe me, I've noticed.
护士要注意财务状况
A nurse has to watch her money.
是 同时护士还要教实习医生
Yeah, while she teaches the interns
如何挣到她工资的四倍
to make quadruple her salary.
你又无可奈何
You can't change that.
或许吧
Maybe not.
无论如何 任何人都会有点小麻烦
Anyway, anyone can get into a little trouble.
这是什么
What's this?
用来付水管工和屋顶工人的工资
To pay your plumber and your roofer.
应该也够
And there should be enough there
完成粉刷了
to finish the plaster.
我不希望我女儿住在垃圾堆里
I don't want my daughter to live in a dump.
妈 这太贴心了
Oh, ma, that is so sweet.
但我不能要你的钱
But I-I can't take this from you.
那你要谁的钱
From who then?
太多了
It's too generous.
我甚至不能把它当作贷款
I can't even take that as a loan.
你宁愿欠陌生人的钱 也不愿欠你妈妈
You'd rather owe strangers than your own mother?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 那如果这不是一笔贷款
Well, what if it's not a loan?
要是它更像
What if it's more like
一种房♥租呢
a kind of rent?
哪种租金 妈
What kind of rent, ma?
年度儿外科医生
Pediatric surgeon of the year?
最有价值奖
The price award?
你可真是久负盛名啊
That's very prestigious.
我想告诉你
I wanted to tell you
我对阿米蒂奇手术的进行情况
I was really pleased
十分满意
with how the Armitage surgery went.
你知道 多亏有这个机会
Well, you know, thanks for the opportunity.
你是个有天赋的外科医生
You're a gifted surgeon.
你在手术室里做得真的很好
And you do really well in the O.R.
在手术室外
It's outside the operating room
才是你要下功夫的地方
where you need work.
皮特 儿科手术的关注点在于孩子
Peter, pediatric surgery focuses on the child,
而不仅仅是疾病
not just the illness.
今天那个妈妈需要你
That mother needed something from you today.
你却表现得好像一摘手术手套
And you acted like your job was over
就结束工作了一样
as soon as you took the surgical gloves off.
你的医术很棒
You've got great hands.
现在你需要的是表现出一些关怀
Now you've got to show some heart.
好吧 抱歉
Well, I'm sorry.
不要抱歉
Don't be sorry.
多学习
Learn.
是 我现在正看着呢
Yeah, I'm looking at it right now.
保证放满一个小时的照片
One-hour photo guaranteed.
你什么意思 它不适合放幻灯片
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表