剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
杰瑞 白班上情况如何
Jerry, how we doing on the board?
其实 二号♥床有个患精神病的摔跤手
Actually, there's a psychotic wrestler in two.
需要我叫个精神科医生来会诊吗
Would you like me to page a certain psych consult?
这个主意很好
It's an excellent idea.
小可爱
Hey, sweet pea.
可怜的家伙
Oh, you poor thing
生病了还要工作
Having to work while you're sick.
波莉 我说不出话来
Polly, I-I-I can't talk.
我喉咙发炎了
I got laryngitis.
这是接骨木精华 顺势疗法
This is elderberry extract. It's homeopathic.
治好了我的流感
Cleared my flu right up.
谢谢 稍等
Thank you. Excuse me.
取消会诊
Cancel that page.
你回去吧
Look, you should go.
我不想让你传染上
I don't want you to catch this.
我得先弄点薰衣草蒸汽
Not until I make you an herbal steam of lavender
给你熏熏喉咙
for your throat.
杰瑞 有事到大厅找我
Yeah. Uh, Jerry, we'll be in the lounge.
雪莉
Shirley?
什么事 长官
Yes, sir.
请你放一下我的专属音乐好吗
Would you put on my special music, please?
当然 卡特医生 长官
Certainly, Dr. Carter, sir.
手术刀
Scalpel.
稍等 卡特医生
Hold it, Dr. Carter.
雪莉
Shirley.
这边再拍一张
Let's get this one.
再跟希克斯医生和道尔医生拍一张
Let's get one with Dr. Hicks and Dr. Doyle.
你准备怎么做
What's your approach?
我准备在麦克伯尼氏点右下象限
I'm going to make a minimal Rocky-Davis incision
开一个微型的洛矶戴维斯切口
in the right lower quadrant at McBurney's point.
开始
Proceed.
吸气
Inhale.
你不吸进去 蒸汽是起不了作用的
The steam won't work unless you breathe it in.
打扰一下 格林医生
Uh, excuse me, Dr. Greene.
你找的精神科医生到前台来了
Um, your psychiatrist is at the desk.
我一会儿就回来
Oh, uh, I'll be right back.
我不是叫你取消了吗
Thought I told you to cancel.
呼叫已经发出去了
The page went through.
对不起
Sorry.
你好
Hi.
是你呼叫我的吗 马克
Did you page me, Mark?
我们二号♥床有个患者需要评估
Uh, yeah. We have a patient in two who needs evaluating.
我很期待今晚
I'm looking forward to this evening.
我也是
Me, too.
格林医生请到前台
Uh, Dr. Greene to the front desk, please.
紧急情况 请格林医生到前台
Emergency at the front desk, Dr. Greene.
七点见
See you at 7:00.
六点
6:00
对哦
Right.
马克 我哥给了我们球场边的座位票
Mark, my brother got us court-side seats.
我太兴奋了 忍♥不住跑过来
I was so excited, I had to come by.
太棒了
That's terrific.
我们可以在比赛前一起吃饭
We could eat before the game.
我六点有个会
I've got that meeting at 6:00.
安全委员会吗
Safety committee?
对 我可以在体育馆跟你见面
Yeah. I could meet you at the stadium.
好 那看完一起吃晚饭
Okay. Dinner afterwards?
我们得聊聊 但我太忙了
We should talk, but I'm swamped.
没事 我先坐坐
That's okay. I'll just have a seat.
格林医生
Uh, Dr. Greene.
你不要坐到那边去
You don't really want to sit in there.
急诊室现在有葡萄球菌感染
There's this staph infection that's going around the E.R.
坐这边
Sit over here.
这里
Here?
对 没事的
Yeah, this is fine.
我一会儿就回来
I'll be right back.
马克 你真的不该太忙碌了
Mark, you really shouldn't be on your feet.
波莉 要么你回去
Polly, why don't you go back
看着薰衣草蒸汽 好吗
and keep that lavender steaming? Okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
这个病例很有意思 马克
That is a very interesting case, Mark.
他说他被诊断出
He says he's diagnosed
多重人格障碍
with multiple personality disorder.
真的吗
Really?
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
妮娜
Nina?
波莉
Polly?
我好几年没见过你了
I haven't seen you in a blue moon.
我以为你在西北工作呢
I thought you practiced at northwestern.
我以前是
I used to.
你还在画廊吗
Are you still at the gallery?
当然是
I sure am.
马克 这是波莉·麦肯齐
Mark, This is Polly McKenzie.
我的老朋友波莉 这位是马克·格林
My old friend Polly, Mark Greene.
我知道
I know.
马克和我正在约会
Mark and I are seeing each other.
我们今晚本来要一起吃晚饭的
We were supposed to have dinner tonight
但他得了流感
But he came down with the flu
可怜的家伙
Poor baby.
太有意思了 我还以为我们要去喝酒呢
That's funny. I thought we were having drinks.
天哪
Gee...
你们喝酒是在篮球赛
Was that drinks before or after
之前还是之后
the basketball game?
你没生病
You're not sick.
没有 但我现在
Uh, no, but I'm starting
觉得有点恶心了
to feel a little nauseous.
他的发烧压下去了吗
Did he spike a fever?
五分钟前
Five minutes ago.
取三份血液培养基
Get blood cultures times three.
我去拿插管器械
I'll get the intubation tray.
不用 他的母亲签了拒绝抢救告知书
No. His mother signed a D.N.R. order.
哥们 你感觉如何
How you doing, buddy?
不好
Not good.
罗斯医生 记住
Remember, Dr. Ross.
请给他戴氧气面罩
Put an O2 mask on him, please.
你确定吗
You're sure?
对
Yes.
-他妈妈在哪里 -她在食堂
- Where's his mom? - She's in the cafeteria.
去叫她 可以吗 快去
Get her now, will you? Go!
*不过 宝贝*
* Fancy gloves, though *
*麦希斯上校戴着花哨的手套*
* Wears old Macheath, babe...*
雪莉 你能把声音调小吗
Shirley, could you turn that down?
小一点就行
Just a bit.
我可以缝合了
I am ready to close.
干得漂亮 卡特
Nice work, Carter.
谢谢
Thanks.
也许我可以把我的名字缝在他肚皮上
Maybe I'll staple my name into his belly.
再冲洗一遍吧
Let's irrigate one more time.
别让本顿医生长脓肿了
We don't want to give Dr. Benton an abscess.
道尔医生 你可以帮本顿医生抽吸吗
Dr. Doyle, you want to suction out Dr. Benton?
帮我把0号♥缝合线穿到CT-3针头上
Can I have O-PDS on a CT-3?
我会快速缝合
I will close out with a running stitch.
你做过单手打结吗
You ever done a one-handed tie?
没有
No.
我经常在猪脚上练习
I often practice on pigs' feet
但既然本顿医生在这里
But since Dr. Benton is available...
左手拿着缝合线
Hold the suture in your left hand
不要放手
And don't let go.
捏在拇指和食指间
Take it between your thumb and your forefinger--
好了
All right--
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表