剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I just want to apologize again
再次道个歉
for the slides.
你换掉他们了吗
Did you replace them?
-还没有 -那去忙吧
- Not yet. - Get busy.
安斯弗医生很好心的
Dr. Anspaugh was kind enough
把我们的课重新安排到明天早上
to reschedule the lecture for tomorrow morning.
明天 有没有可能
Tomorrow? Is there a chance...
拜拜 卡特
Bye-bye, Carter.
臭名昭著的卡特医生
Oh. The infamous Dr. Carter.
我们还没认识过
We haven't been introduced.
我是艾比·基顿
I'm Abby Keaton.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you.
今天早上完全是我的错
Uh, this morning was totally my fault.
这是天赐良机 我能坐这吗
Oh, it was a godsend. May I join you?
可以
Oh, yeah, please.
无意冒犯 皮特 谢谢你
No offense, Peter... oh, thank you.
无意冒犯
No offense.
虽然我喜欢一堂多汁的内脏课
I love a nice, juicy gut lecture
但你的实习生给了我半个小时
But your intern bought me an extra half hour
去做口述报告
for my dictations.
那么
So...
你觉得劳拉·李怎么样 卡特医生
What did you think of Laura-Lee, Dr. Carter?
谁
Who?
本顿医生让你这么
Does Dr. Benton keep you so busy
忙着搞投影仪
running the projector
你都没时间跟进病例了吗
that you don't have time to follow up on cases?
片子显示了一个
Uh, the, uh, film showed a, uh...
扩张的盲肠 她有穿孔的危险
dilated cecum, and she's at risk of perfing.
她在203
She's in 203.
你们俩下楼去见见她
Why don't you two go down, meet her,
回答一下她母亲的问题
answer her mother's questions
然后把她带上来到手术室
and bring her on up to the O.R.?
我自己去就可以
You know, I can do it myself.
把卡特医生也带着
Hmm. Bring Dr. Carter along.
我保证是个很好的学习机会
I guarantee, it'll be a real learning experience.
打扰一下 救护车停车位 先生
Excuse me, ambulance zone. Sir.
早上好 罗斯医生
Oh, good morning, Dr. Ross.
先生你能挪一下车吗 拜托
Would you mind moving the car, sir, please?
好
Yeah.
先生
Sir?
好
Yep.
谢谢你
Thank you.
罗斯医生的朋友怎么样了
How's Dr. Ross' friend?
朋友可能都言过了
"friend" may be overstating it.
我觉得这不管我们的事
You know, I don't think it's any of our business.
她叫纳丁·威尔克斯
Her name is Nadine Wilkes.
道格 道格
Doug, Doug...
她死了
She's dead.
我以为你回家了
I thought you'd gone home.
还有五分钟就我就上班了
My shift starts in five minutes.
还回家干什么
Why would I go home?
我以为你今天不想上班了
I just thought you wouldn't be up for working today.
我对她的遭遇感到难过
I feel bad for what happened to her.
但如果你在暗示
But if you're in some way suggesting
这是我的责任
that I am responsible...
不 我只是觉得你可能很难受
No, I just thought maybe you were upset.
应该不难受了
I guess not.
我很困惑 马克
I'm confused, Mark.
听说了我跟一个
Does it come as a big shock to you
不是灵魂伴侣的人
that I was intimate with someone
很亲近你很震惊吗
who I've been less than soul mates with?
道格 你都不知道她的名字
Doug, you didn't even know her name.
血液毒理检测出来了
Tox screens came back.
你知道她可♥卡♥因♥检测阳性吗
Did you know she tested positive for cocaine?
我不知道
No, I didn't.
你觉得我会隐瞒这个吗
You think I would have withheld that?
我希望没有
I hope not.
对 没有
That's right. No.
你们一整晚都在一起
You were together all night.
她检测阳性
She tested positive.
你要问我我有没有吸可♥卡♥因♥
You think I did cocaine, is that what you're asking me?
我应该问吗
Should I ask?
你想要取样吗
You want a sample?
想让我现在往那个马克杯里尿吗
You want me to piss in that mug right now?
这样你满意了吧
Would that satisfy you?
这是样品杯
It's a specimen cup.
你要看吗
You want to watch?
把它送去化验就行
Just send it to the lab.
马克 我们有个三岁小孩
Mark, we've got a three-year-old
喝了一瓶洗发露
went on a bender with a bottle of dandruff shampoo.
想让我等道格吗
You want me to wait for Doug?
不用 我来吧
No, I'll handle it.
马克 道格有他自己的生活
Mark, Doug lives his own life.
问题就出在这
That's kind of the problem.
我只是说我们不能替他活
I'm just saying, we can't live it for him.
本顿医生 我以为基顿医生邀请我
Dr. Benton, I think Dr. Keaton was inviting me
和你一起做结肠造口手术
to do the colostomy with you.
那是因为基顿医生不知道
Well, that's because Dr. Keaton doesn't know
今天下午你在照片实验室会有多忙
how busy you gonna be at the photo lab this afternoon.
去你的 你不能逼我
Screw you! You can't make me!
滚开
Get out of my way!
打扰一下 我是本顿医生
Excuse me, I'm Dr. Benton.
让她离开这
Just tell her outta here!
恐怕不行
I'm afraid it doesn't possible.
你十五分钟后要做一场大手术
You're scheduled for a major operation in 15 minutes.
-见鬼 我要离开 -劳拉
- The hell I am! I'm gone! - Laura.
等等 这是怎么回事
Well, hold on. What is this?
你想死吗 是这样吗
Would you want to die? Is that it?
我会留下一具好看的尸体
I'll make a real good-looking corpse.
我也想死
I'd want to die too.
你会的 滚开
You gonna will, get out of my way.
如果我也在西普维索上学
I'm just saying that if I went to Proviso West
我宁愿死在冠军赛之前
I'd rather be six feet under before a championship game.
我们今年进了半决赛 笨蛋
We're semi-finalists this year, lame-o.
据我所知 你们连半个跑卫都没有
Last time I checked, you had a semi-backfield.
你应该让啦啦队员上场
You should start some of your cheerleaders.
她们更厉害些
They look tough enough.
好的 妈妈 蘑菇医生那里 五点
Okay, mom, okay, Dr. Magoo's, 5:00.
不是不尊重你
I'm no disrespect.
伊雷 但是我想找焊接课
E-ray, but I was looking for a welding class.
我真的想象不出自己穿精灵裤的样子
I can't really see myself in genie pants.
这是一种简单的方法
It's a simple means
能减轻压力 保持宁静
to stress reduction and serenity.
天哪 不管是什么 算我一个
God, Whatever it is, sign me up.
怎么 你无法让她取消
What, you couldn't get her to cancel?
没办法 她固执己见
Nope. Something's on her mind.
你真的对我的瑜伽课感兴趣吗
You'd really be interested in my yoga class?
熬过今天和我妈妈的晚餐吗
through my dinner with my mom tonight?
有啊 你可以参加我的入门班准备一下
There is. You'd like to take my intro class in preparation.
周四晚八点
8:00 pm, thursday nights.
在马尔科姆X社区大学
Malcolm X community college.
我母校怎么了
What's my old alma mater coming to?
你在马尔科姆X上过学
You went to Malcolm X?
第一年的时候
My first year.
他们是著名的医学预科夜校
They've got a very prestigious premed night school.
等等
Wait a minute.
看到了吗
See there?
生物一 有机化学物理 所有基础课程都有
Bio one, organic chemistry physics, all your basics.
对此你有什么问题吗
You got a problem with that?
杰瑞
Hey, Jerry.
罗斯医生 有个十二岁的枪伤患者这就到
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表