剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第三季 第二十二集
本季终
前情提要
Previously on E.R.
麻烦告诉我发生什么了
Please tell me what's going on.
怎么了 天哪
What happened? Oh my god!
-我要去哪找颈托 -我去拿
- Where do I find a c-collar? - I'll get it.
车♥库♥开门器
A garage door opener!
去吧 去试试
Go ahead, try it.
你带着枪
You carry a gun?
在我车的前座下面
Under the front seat of my car.
道格 到底是怎么回事
So, Doug, what is all this about--
今天跳的那一小段舞
This little dance you did today?
如果我能找到一种满足病人要求
If I can find a way to do what my patient wants
又是医学上可以接受的方式 那才是我应该做的
that's medically acceptable, that's what I should do.
我不会仅仅因为我可以就因此为病人开刀
I shouldn't cut somebody open just because I can.
别样人生
还在下雨
Still raining, I see.
就想到了孟加拉国 杰瑞
It's Bangladesh out there, Jerry.
还好吗
How are you?
去游泳吗
Go for a swim?
是啊 差不多吧
Yeah... something like that.
你来早了
You're in early.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
旅馆隔壁那对夫妇
The couple next door at the motel
好像要破个记录
were working on some kind of record.
旅馆
Motel?
是啊 我没时间找住的地方
Yeah. I haven't had time to find a place.
我听说西区那边不错 也不贵
I heard the westside's nice, not too pricey.
实习期还是工资很低吗
Internship still at poverty wage?
两万七
27 grand.
是啊 但是第二年
Yeah, but see, second year,
就会涨到三万了
it jumps all the way to 30 grand.
是两万八
Uh-uh-- 28.
卡萝在西区长大的
Carol grew up on the westside.
跟她聊聊 她会告诉你去哪找
Talk to her. She'll tell you where to look.
-谢了 -没事
- Thanks. - Okay.
本顿医生 本顿医生
Dr. Benton? Dr. Benton?
几点了
What time is it?
五点了
It's five.
你多久没回家了
How long since you've been home?
塔巴施下来了吗
Has, uh, Tabash been down yet?
他七点查房♥
He rounds at 7:00.
你回家洗个澡吧
Why don't you go home and take a shower?
我30分钟后得去做手术
I scrub-in in 30 minutes.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor--
如果有任何变化 呼我 好吗
if there are any changes, page me, okay?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
看你睡觉
Watching you sleep.
看多久了
For how long?
我也不知道
I don't know.
下雨了
It's raining.
你好美
You're beautiful.
早上好 医生
Good morning, doctor.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃 对吧
Early bird catches the worm, huh?
我其实是在等金斯伯格太太
I was actually waiting for Mrs. Ginsburg.
我今天想跟你聊几分钟
I was hoping to catch a couple of minutes with you today.
马拉七点钟才能到
Well, Marla doesn't get in until 7:00.
你想说什么 医生
What's on your mind, doctor?
现在吗
Uh, now?
我想还是约到下午吧
I was hoping for an appointment this afternoon.
现在就挺好
Well, there's no time like the present.
如果可以的话
Uh... you know, I prefer to come back later,
我还是想一会再来
if that's okay with you.
你是故意想激怒我吗 卡特医生
Are you intentionally trying to irritate me, Dr. Carter?
不是的
No, sir.
那就赶紧说
Then speak up.
我一直在考虑离开外科
I've been contemplating leaving the surgical program.
我考虑了有一阵子了
I've been considering it for quite some time.
我觉得
And I feel that, um...
选择外科作为我的专业是个错误的决定
I've made an error in selecting surgery as my specialty.
我在这里接受的训练非常棒
Uh... f-for the-the most part, the training has been excellent.
但是 我只是觉得
But I just feel that, um...
最终 我还是不属于外科
Ultimately, uh... I don't belong in surgery.
我在想您是否会同意我的看法
And-and I would suspect that you would agree with me.
我当然不同意
I certainly do not!
你不同意
You don't?
你签了合同的 医生
You entered into a contract, doctor--
和这家医院的合同
A contract with this institution.
我们同意给予你最好的外科指导
We agreed to give you the finest surgical training
换你六年的努力工作
in exchange for six years of your best effort.
我明白
I understand that.
但是 我只是在想
But I just think...
我不想听你在想什么
I do not give a damn what you think!
这不是夏令营
This is not summer camp.
你不能跑回家找妈妈
You cannot just run home to mommy.
你得忍♥气吞声坚持下去
You'll suck it up and stick to it.
这才是男人该做的事
That's what men do.
但是我
But I...
听懂我的意思了吗
Are we communicating here?
-是的 -好
- Yeah. - Good!
如果我再从你嘴里听到这种废话
And if I ever hear this kind of crap coming out of your mouth again,
以后你唯一能从事的医学工作
the only kind of medicine you'll be practicing
就是给自己开止咳药
is picking out a cough suppressant for yourself down at the Jewel!
格林医生
Hey, Dr. Greene--
韦弗医生在找你
Dr. Weaver's looking for you.
格林医生 你还好吗
Dr. Greene, you okay?
还好
Yeah, yeah.
我很好 杰瑞 谢了
I'm fine, Jerry. Thanks.
西区挺好的
Well, west town's great.
好多人在那买♥♥♥房♥♥子 律师 投资人 银行家
A lot of it's been bought up-- lawyers, investment bankers.
但是你还是能找到一个好地方的
You can still find a nice place.
你想花多少钱
How much do you want to spend?
最多600美元
Uh... 600 tops.
你想过找一个室友吗
Wow. Have you ever thought of finding a roommate?
那样你能找一个大一点的房♥子
You'd get a lot more space.
我还是想自己住
I'm looking forward to living by myself.
大学四年 四年医学院 三年门诊
Four years of undergrad, four of med school, three of pedes--
全部时间都在跟别人公用浴室
shared a bathroom the entire time.
我有两个姐妹 但只有一个浴缸
I grew up with two sisters, one sink.
简直是噩梦
It was a nightmare.
我有七个兄弟
Seven brothers.
七个 你是老几
Seven? Where are you in the lineup?
老大 我换尿布老么在行了 你呢
Oldest. I wrap a mean diaper. You?
最小的 八个孩子
Youngest. Wow, eight kids.
你♥爸♥爸是不是很有钱
Was your dad independently wealthy?
邮递员
Mailman.
马丁内兹太太
So, uh, Mrs. Martinez...
查克的右髋关节有点痛
Chuck has some pain in his right hip?
是的 他在家呆了一个星期了
Yes. He's been home from school all week.
他感冒刚刚好
He's just getting over a cold.
小查克
Okay, Chuckie boy,
我们来看看 好吗
Let's take a look at this, okay?
你喜欢运动吗
You like sports?
喜欢
Yeah?
你滑到本垒 想从中外野投球
You, uh, slide into home trying to beat the throw from center field?
不是
No.
体温37.7度
His temp's 99.8.
你从滑板或者自行车上摔下来过吗
Did you fall off your skateboard or bike--
有什么有可能伤到你的髋关节的东西吗
Anything that might have hurt your hip?
我已经没有滑板了
I don't have a skateboard anymore.
他不带护肘和护腕
He wouldn't wear his elbow and wrist pads.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表