剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第三季 第十二集
前情提要
Previously on the E.R.:
快把轮床推过来 康妮
Get the gurney, Connie!
她的腹股沟有淤青 可能被强♥奸♥了
She has bruising around her groin. She may have been raped.
如果能找到你这样的人 是我的福气
I'd be lucky to find someone like you.
你玩忽职守
You neglected your duties.
如果你有这想法 就直接跟我说
If you feel that way, then you come speak to me.
你觉得本顿医生的反应不合适吗
Do you feel Dr. Benton's reaction was inappropriate?
我觉得不算过分
I'm not sure I'd call it inappropriate.
-行政部让我解雇两名护士 -真的吗
- Administration's making me fire two nurses. - Really?
我没想到你真的会去找安斯弗
I didn't think you'd really go to Anspaugh.
-对不起 -别担心
- Look, I'm sorry. -Don't worry about it.
-被运行中的高架列车撞了 -自杀吗
- Man versus moving EL train. - Suicide?
-丹尼斯 -是甘特
- Dennis? - It's Gant.
-天哪 -卡特 快插管
- Oh, sweet Jesus! - Carter, put the tube in!
天哪
Oh, god!
验尸
发生什么了
What happened?
我想这就是问题所在
I guess that's the question.
怎么会发生这种可怕又毫无意义的事情
How could this awful, senseless thing happen?
从我开始实习
I mean, I've-I've seen traumas
我在很多起意外中都见过外伤
from plenty of accidents since I started my training.
但这次是我认识的人
But this was someone I knew.
但是你确信这是意外
But you're convinced it was an accident?
我猜是吧
I guess.
警♥察♥有
Have the police...?
我觉得他们还没得到任何结论
I don't think they've come to any conclusions.
要么他是失去平衡掉到铁轨上
Either he lost his balance and fell onto the tracks...
要么就是跳下去的
or jumped.
我明白你和甘特医生是朋友
I understand that you and, uh, Dr. Gant were friends...
室友
Roommates?
我们上个月 没碰过太多次面
Well, we hadn't seen much of each other for the last month.
我
Um, I had, um...
我在和人约会 我经常
I was seeing somebody, and I was staying...
待在那个女孩那
over at her place a lot.
很明显 医院很想弄清楚
Obviously, the, uh, hospital is interested in finding out
是否有什么可以阻止悲剧的发生
if anything could have been done to prevent this tragedy.
你是说如果他是自杀的话
You mean if it were a suicide?
我们都知道丹尼斯去世那天
We're both aware of the complaint about Dr. Benton
对本顿医生提出的投诉
Dennis lodged on the day of his death.
在你看来 在甘特医生的生命中
In your judgment, was this day unique
那是特别的一天吗 或者他经常会感觉
in Dr. Gant's experience, or had he frequently felt
被不公平地对待
he was treated unfairly?
我们都会抱怨
We both complained
关于工作时间 住院医生
about the hours, the residents.
所以我觉得那只是 发泄
That's what I thought it was-- venting.
我知道丹尼斯过得不太好
I know Dennis had bad days.
-我们都是 -但是我是想问
- We all do. -But what I'm asking is
是否有什么人 或者什么事
if anyone or anything
给了甘特医生无法承受的压力
put undue pressure on Dr. Gant--
政策 或者教学方式
a policy, a teaching method--
任何在你回想起来太过严厉的事情
anything that seems, in retrospect, too harsh?
我会好好想想的
I'll have to think about that.
甘特医生的爸爸今天下午到
Dr. Gant's father is arriving this afternoon
来收拾他的东西
to collect his things and, uh...
还有把他的尸体带回到
bring the body back home to...
亚特兰大
Atlanta.
我希望你能陪甘特先生一起去公♥寓♥
I hope you'll be able to accompany Mr. Gant to the apartment.
唐纳德·安斯弗医生
院长
天哪 约翰 我真不敢相信
Oh, my god, John, I couldn't believe it.
是啊
Yeah.
太震惊了
What a shocker.
你觉得他是自杀
You think he pulled a cobain?
戴利
Dale...
如果他们判定是自杀的话
If they do rule it a suicide,
也许我们能减少点工作时间
maybe we'll get some shorter hours around here.
丹尼斯在圣诞的时候说过关于他女朋友的一些事
Dennis said something at Christmas about his girlfriend.
但是如果他有抑郁情绪或者什么的
But if he were depressed or whatever
你会注意到的 对吗
you would have noticed, wouldn't you?
是啊 我会的
Yeah, I would've.
是急诊室
It's the E.R.
我以为你昨天在急诊室当班
I thought you had the E.R. yesterday.
我在值丹尼斯的班
I'm covering Dennis's shift.
8个单位O型阴性血 越快越好
Eight units of O-neg, the sooner the better.
怎么了
What's up?
两个胸部枪伤病人正在来的路上 都很严重
Two G.S.W.'s coming in, both critical.
所有利器和药品都算好了
All sharps and meds accounted for.
准备好迎接下一位客人
Get ready for the next guest.
配好快速输液器
Set up the rapid infuser.
本顿下来了吗
Benton coming down?
我不知道 我没见到他
I don't know. I haven't seen him yet.
丹尼斯的事我很遗憾
I was sorry to hear about Dennis.
有什么新消息吗
Is there any more news?
还没有
No, not yet.
我们在二号♥房♥处理胸部伤员
We'll take the chest wound in two.
在这处理四肢伤员
We'll handle the extremity wound right here.
知道了
Got it.
呼吸系统警报 需要换气设备
Respiratory's alerted. I'll set up a vent.
我给你加点生理盐水
I'll spike you up a couple of liters of saline.
给你新的胸管包
Here's a fresh chest tube tray.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁跟我们一起 卡萝
Who's with us, Carol?
我呼叫了莉莉来跟你一起
I paged Lily to join you.
康妮会来记录 我和马利克跟卡特一起
Connie'll scribe. Me and Malik are with Carter.
好了 现在什么情况
All right. What do we got?
两个胸部枪伤病人 你和卡特处理胸部伤口
Two G.S.W.s. You and Carter can take the chest wound.
房♥间准备好了吗
Is the room prepped?
是的 O型阴性血在这
Yeah. O-neg's here.
两个房♥间都准备好了
Both rooms are ready.
胸管包也配置好了
The chest tube tray is set.
给放射科打电♥话♥ 拿个便携式的过来
Call radiology; get a portable.
-我们已经打了 -好的
- We did it. - OK.
有人检查喉镜的电池了吗
Anybody check the battery on the laryngoscope?
检查了
Done.
看来我们都准备好了
Looks like we're ready to go, folks.
他们在哪
Where the hell are they?
我去查预计到达时间
I'll check the E.T.A.
我在想
Hey, I was wondering
你收到我发送的追悼会的信息了吗
did you get my message about the memorial service?
是的 是的 我收到了
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I did.
我在想 你是否
I was wondering if you
可以说几句话
would say a few words.
你们在说追悼会吗
You are talking the memorial?
五点 在教堂 对吗
It's 5:00 in the chapel. Right?
我还是不能相信
I still can't believe it.
我也是
Me, neither.
新郎来了
Here comes the groom.
扎德罗推着新娘 就在我后面
Zadro's got the bride right behind me.
把她放这
Put her in one.
胸部中枪
G.S.W. to the chest.
现场插管
Intubated in the field.
输了两升 血压40 窦性心动过速 心率150
Two liters in. B.P. 40 palp, sinus tach at 150.
两个枪伤患者 左下肢
Two G.S.W.s, left lower extremity
动脉出血 没有远端脉搏
arterial bleeding, no distal pulses.
为什么我看到了第三个轮床
Why do I see a third gurney.
伴郎 伤在腹部 他情况稳定
Best man. Wound to the abdomen. He's stable.
血压120/80 脉搏88
B.P.'s 120/80, pulse 88.
我们只知道有两个受害者
We only knew about two victims.
把他放在这
Hold him right here.
卡特
Carter!
一 二 三
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表