剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
卡特 你按得太用力了
Carter, you're pumping too hard.
谢谢
Thank you.
是不是用一剂
How about an amp of...?
肾上腺素 肾上腺素
Epi! Epi...
一毫克阿托品
And a mig of atropine.
我好像按断了他的肋骨
I think I just broke his rib.
我摸到了微弱的脉搏
I'm getting a faint pulse.
好了 每公斤10微克
Okay, ten mics per kig--
大概用 500微克
That's about... 500 mics.
给他用500微克多巴胺
Give him 500 mics of dopamine.
干得相当不错 卡特
Pretty damn good job, Carter.
我叫人转移
I'll call for transfer.
天呐 不敢相信
Man, I can't believe...
不敢相信我按断了他的肋骨
I can't believe I broke his rib.
我知道他很脆弱 但是
I knew he was frail, but...
总比让他死了强
That's better than letting him die.
对啊
Yeah, huh?
卡特 不是告诉你了把他转到内科去吗
Carter. Didn't I tell you to transfer this guy to medicine?
楼上有疝气患者要问病史查体
I've got a hernia that needs an "H" and "P" upstairs.
走了 快点
Now, move. Let's go.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
普罗太太
Mrs. Puro?
卡萝 你好啊
Oh, Carol. Hi there.
抱歉我迟到了
I-I'm sorry I'm late.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in?
你妈妈 她煮的咖啡太香了
Your mother. She makes a killer cup of coffee.
你回来了 宝贝
There you are, sweetheart.
我正准备给医院打电♥话♥呢
I was going to call the hospital.
妈妈 你在这干什么呢
Mom, what are you doing here?
我跟你说过的 给厨房♥做窗帘的布料
The material I tell you about for the kitchen curtains.
顺便送过来
I thought I'd drop it off.
老实说 听说你改主意了我很高兴
Frankly, I am as glad to hear you changed your mind.
什么主意
About what?
卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
About selling.
我告诉伊丽莎白的
I told Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
只有做生意的时候才用名字
First names only in my business.
我告诉她你一定是改主意了
I told her you must have changed your mind.
不然我们为什么还要挂窗帘呢
Why else would we put up curtains?
-不卖♥♥了 -挂了也没用
- Not to sell it. - Wouldn't help.
妈妈 不如你去卧室看看
Mom, why don't you go and see how those curtains
窗帘搭不搭
look in the bedroom.
你想在卧室和厨房♥挂一样的窗帘吗
You want the same in the bedroom as the kitchen?
妈妈 我们晚点再谈
Mom, we'll talk later.
伊丽莎白 我没有改主意
Elizabeth, I haven't changed my mind.
我真的很想把这里卖♥♥掉
I really want to sell this place.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
没有
No.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我该怎么恰当地告诉你呢
How can I put this delicately?
芝加哥的房♥子都烧光了
I couldn't sell this house
我也卖♥♥不出去这套房♥子
if the rest of Chicago burned down around it.
我知道这里需要收拾
Well, I know it needs work.
房♥顶
The roof...
房♥顶是新的
The roof is new.
我正打算说 房♥顶很好
I was going to say-- the roof is fine
但是我看过地下室了
But I checked the basement.
暖炉完全打不开
The furnace won't turn on,
更别说还有石棉
not to mention the asbestos.
没有中♥央♥空调
No central air...
连窗口空调也没有
Not even a window unit.
裸♥露♥面♥积♥二乘四
Exposed two-by-fours
墙板 小地毯不错
Dry wall. The rug is lovely
但是下面的地毯上有洞
But there are holes in the carpet underneath it,
也不幸地说明这里有白蚁
which unfortunately revealed the termites.
水管不是铜的
The plumbing is not copper.
电器有发生火灾的危险
The electrical is a fire waiting to happen...
我也不想提 你可住在轻轨轨道附近
And as I hate to mention it you do live next to the EL tracks.
老实说我很惊讶竟然有人能把房♥子卖♥♥给你
Frankly, I'm impressed Someone managed to sell it to you.
脓肿排光的一周之后
Then a month after the abscess was drained
她不得不做了子♥宫♥切除手术
she had to have a hysterectomy.
天呐 她那时候多痛苦
My god, was she in pain then.
好几周 好几周呢
For weeks. Weeks. Weeks.
而且超级不幸的是 我们的四个孩子
And what's so unfair is that, with all four of our kids
全是剖腹产 挨了好多刀
caesareans, which is a lot of slicing
就在正中间
Right in the middle.
1987年之前都站不直
Couldn't stand up straight until 1987.
所以你可能看出来 得了疝气之后
So you can see why, with this hernia thing--
也是
Which is also
在正中间 如果你能听懂我的意思的话
some what in the middle, if you know what I mean
我显然有点紧张
I'm-I'm obviously a little nervous.
但是能跟你说说话很有帮助
Although being able to talk to you is helping a lot.
我很感激
I'm very grateful.
到时候就不能说了 等我不省人事让医生...
I'm not going to be able to do this while I'm out cold and doctor...
他叫什么来着
What's his name again?
本顿
Benton.
对 本顿
Yeah, that's it. Benton.
我就在他的刀下 他开始开刀
When I'm under the knife and he starts cutting.
我的天 天啊
Oh, my god. My god.
万一我醒不过来呢
What if I don't come out of this?
我不能知道都发生了什么
I won't know what happened.
你考虑过由全麻改为局部麻醉吗
Have you considered a local anesthetic instead of a general?
我不知道还能选择
I-I didn't know I had a choice.
可以的 局部麻醉的优势就在于
Yeah. The advantage to a local is that
你完全感受不到痛苦
while you feel no pain whatsoever.
你还是完全清醒的
You're still completely awake.
你还可以和手术医生讲话
And you can talk to the surgeon all you want.
我能问问题吗
Can I ask questions?
本顿医生鼓励问问题
Dr. Benton encourages it.
在手术过程中吗
Right in the middle of surgery?
整个过程中
All the way through.
事实上 你可以
In fact, you could
你可以看看这本书里对疝气的解释
you could read up on hernias in this book.
有任何不明白的问题
And anything that you don't understand,
你可以问本顿医生
you can ask Dr. Benton.
太棒了
That's great.
是啊
Yeah.
珍妮 罗斯在找你
Jeanie! Ross was looking for you.
一个孩子需要缝针
Some kid needs suturing.
要等一会
Going to be a while.
我要去放射科还要去导管室
I have to go to radiology and the cath lab.
兰迪
Randi.
你见到马克了吗
Have you seen mark?
他一定是在休息
I believe he's lounging.
快啊
Come on.
-好了好了 -等等 等等
- Alright, alright. - Wait, wait, wait.
这真是
This is a...
你来了
Hey, there you are.
我不跟你说话
I'm not talking to you.
你知道吗 你害得可怜的泰德好伤心
You know, you made poor Tad very sad.
他说什么
What'd he say?
你压根就不认识他
You don't know him.
骗到你了
Got you.
太低级了 道格
That's low, Doug.
所以我可以认为
So I take it you don't want me
不想告诉任何人你今晚有约会
to tell anybody about your date tonight.
你今晚又有约会吗
You have another date tonight?
我讨厌这个地方
I hate this place.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表