剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Look, it's... nothing's the same.
你察觉到了吗
You notice that?
只是一切都不再有趣了
It's just not fun in there anymore.
曾经有趣过吗
It was fun once?
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
太阳时报
Sun-times.
就是
It's just...
我忙着处理行政问题
I'm up to my ears in administrative problems.
凯瑞·韦弗和我经常吵架
Kerry Weaver and I are constantly butting heads
而且就好像
and it's just like...
所有人都在对我说谎
The whole staff is lying to me.
我以前把大家看作家庭
I used to think of this as a family.
难道感觉不像吗
Didn't it feel like that?
你要记得
Well, you got to remember
我对家庭的印象有点差劲
my idea of a family is a little screwed up.
马克 想念她没关系的
Look, mark, it's okay to miss her.
不 不止如此
No. It's more than that.
无论如何
Whatever you do
你都应该把公私分开
you should keep it separate.
我妈 她以前在一间办公室里工作
My mom, she used to work at this office
她从来没把我的照片摆出来过
and she never put a picture of me out.
我问她为什么
I asked her why
她说 永远不要把工作的地方
and she said, "Never confuse where you work
和生活的地方搞混
with where you live."
你妈妈又没在急诊室工作
Your mom didn't work in the E.R.
我刚刚跟你分享了一个
I just shared with you
一个非常深刻的童年瞬间
a very profound childhood moment.
好了 抱歉
Okay! I'm sorry.
很感人 并且你母亲是个非常睿智的女人
It's moving, and your mother is a very wise woman.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我受不了回到家又要面对一顿冰凉的晚餐
I can't face going home to another frozen dinner.
你想去吃个汉堡什么的吗
Do you want to get a burger or something?
不了
Nah, I can't.
我还有事要做
I got this thing I got to do.
如果你之后想聊聊
If you want to talk later,
你知道我在哪
you know where I'll be.
不 我可不知道
No, I don't know where you are.
在家 十点之后 就我自己
At home. After 10:00. Alone.
本顿医生 你好
Dr. Benton. Hi.
手术进行的怎么样
How was the surgery?
我错过了甲状舌管的手术
Well, I, uh, missed out on the thyroglossal duct
然后 一个完美的食道手术从天而降
and then, a perfed esophagus fell into my lap.
好啊 很好
Good. Great.
卡特 我想跟你谈谈
Carter, I wanted to talk to you
关于你的工作
About your work.
我 我知道我不常给你
I, uh... I know I don't usually give you
很多反馈 但是
a lot of feedback, but...
你懂的 事实上
You know, the fact is...
你做得很好
you're doing good work.
对 我是说 你
Yeah. I mean, you've, uh...
你的工作水准一直都在提高
Your work has consistently improved.
你更自信了
You're more confident.
更主动了
You've become more proactive.
很好
Great.
是 还有一些方面
Yeah. There are still some areas
需要改进 比如专注度
that need improvement, like focus. Yeah...
什么
What?
-专注 卡特 -专注
- Focus, Carter. - Focus.
是啊
Yeah.
不管怎样 我们会努力改进的
Yeah. Anyway, we'll work on that.
好 很好
Okay, great, good.
我不知道
Hey... I don't know.
我只是想要告诉你
I just wanted to tell you that...
你干得很好
you're doing good work.
谢谢
Thanks.
我得走了
I got to run.
好吧 好的
All right. All right.
晚安 卡特
Good night, Carter.
晚安
Good night.
你刚刚
Okay, you...
你刚刚差一秒碰上本顿
You just missed Benton by a second.
我看见他了
I saw him.
我放慢脚步了
I slowed to a stroll.
我都快喘不上气来了
I could hardly breathe.
没事的
It's okay.
珍妮
Jeanie.
今天的事
About today...
马克·格林看了我的档案
Mark Greene looked in my file.
我知道
I know.
今晚我收到了安斯弗的一条备忘录
I got a memo from Anspaugh this evening.
他定了个时间让我和马克见面
He set a time for mark and I to meet
讨论一下医院政策
and discuss hospital policy.
好的
Okay.
这事会保密的
It's going to remain confidential.
在这里我可没什么信心能保密
I don't put much faith in that around here.
或许没你想的那么糟糕
Maybe it won't be as bad as you think.
至少你应付的都是医生
At least you're dealing with doctors.
对这个病和它的传播方式
There's some degree of understanding
会有一定程度的理解的
about the disease and how it's transmitted.
是
Right.
是啊
Right.
你知道吗
Well... you know what?
我好饿
I'm starving.
食堂飘来的香味
The aroma coming from the cafeteria...
还不是 不是太吓人
Isn't... well, it's not too scary.
要一起吗
Want to join me?
怎么样
Well?
你在这干什么
Hey, what are you doing here?
我对这个考试也是投入精力了的
Hey, I'm invested in this exam.
帮你学习了
Helped you study.
考的怎么样
How did we do?
相当好 我觉得我们很走运
We did pretty good. I think we got lucky.
运气不算什么
Ah, luck nothing.
你为自己赢得了一晚上的外出时间
You earned yourself a night out.
几杯曼哈顿
A couple of Manhattans...
卡萝 那道消防员的题你的结果是什么
Carol! What did you get on that fireman question?
35牛
35 newtons.
对了
All right!
道格 你还记得威廉吗
Doug, you remember William?
你好吗
How you doing?
你好 那
How's it going? So...
那个熵的题呢
The entropy question?
鲁道夫·克劳修斯
Rudolf Clausius.
没错 天呐 我快饿死了
Yes! Man, I'm starved.
有人想吃冰激凌吗
Anybody feel like ice cream?
头前带路 威廉
Lead the way, William.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
Yup.
谢谢你多带了一双靴子
Thanks for bringing the extra boots.
我知道有点大
I know they're a little big.
也就大个三四码吧
Oh, just three or four sizes, that's all!
你要拿斧头吗
You want to carry the axe?
不 不用了 谢谢
No. No, thank you.
所以我们在找什么呢
Oh! So what are we looking for?
在找那个
We're looking for that--
一棵枝叶完美
A douglas fir with perfect branches
树干非常非常细的 道格拉斯冷杉
and a very, very thin trunk.
你确定这是合法的吗
Uh-huh. Well, are you sure this is legal?
这是谁的地盘
Whose land is this?
是我们的地盘
It's our land.
什么 像在公共土地上吗
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表