剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
without disclosing equal risks.
什么意思
Meaning?
意思是病人无法选择
Meaning that the patient doesn't have a choice
他们由谁治疗
of whether they're treated by
是某个得流感的人或是某个宿醉的人
someone with the flu or someone with a hangover,
某个刚和老婆大吵一架的医生
a doc who just had a fight with his spouse,
某个刚上两天班的实习生
some interns who's been on for two days...
某个感染HIV的人
someone with the HIV.
伊利诺伊州的法律规定 我们不仅不能
Yeah. And Illinois law says that not only can we not
阻止人们了解他们被置于危险中
prevent people from knowing that they've been put at risk,
我们还必须告诉他们
but we have to tell them.
所以你情愿遵守伊利诺伊州的法律而不是联邦法令
So you'd rather follow the Illinois law than the Federal statute.
虽然我担心
You know, because I'm concerned
但并不意味着我是某种偏执狂
doesn't mean I'm some kind of bigot.
你的担心不能扩大到
Your concern can't be extended
不让珍妮谋生
to prevent Jeanie from earning a living.
没人说要解雇她
Nobody's talking about firing her.
但我们确实对我们的病人负有责任
But we do have a responsibility to our patients.
那我们对珍妮的责任呢
What about our responsibility to Jeanie?
她正在采用通用预防措施
She's using universal precautions.
你是害怕了吗 马克 是这样吗
Are you frightened here, Mark? Is that it?
不 我只是在尽力避免我们被起诉
No, I'm just trying to keep us all from being sued.
你以为我想被起诉吗
You think I want to get sued?
但把珍妮的个人不幸向公众公开
But opening up Jeanie's personal tragedy to public scrutiny
绝对会引起各种诉讼并造成大规模恐慌
is the surest way to invite frivolous lawsuits to mass hysteria.
-所以我们就要违法吗 -如果我们必须 是的
- So we break the law? - If we have to, yes.
我关心珍妮的 凯瑞
I care about Jeanie, Kerry.
但这是个更严重的问题
But there is a larger issue here
比你对朋友的个人忠诚更重要
than your personal loyalty to a friend.
抱歉打扰一下 但我们忙的不可开交
Uh, sorry to interrupt, but we're swamped.
等你们谈完
Whenever your done.
我们已经谈完了
We're done now.
马克 我们还没什么进展
Mark, we haven't even made a dent.
你情愿坐在这里任由分诊区人满为患
Would you rather jeopardize patient care further
从而更进一步损害对病人的治疗吗
by sitting here with a traffic jam in Triage?
-下一个是谁 -嗬 嗬 嗬
- Who's next? - Ho-ho-ho.
圣诞老人吗
Santa Claus?
不 那是下一个病人 是三个妓♥女♥
No, that's who's next, three hookers--
一个楼下已经让她出院了 另两个有冻疮
One with downstairs discharge, and two with frostbite.
我就去看了一眼烤箱 回来后就看到
I turn to the oven for a few seconds. And the next thing I know,
他的嘴上挂着丝带
he's the got the ribbon hanging out of his mouth.
我只找到了树叶
All I could get was the leaves.
上面有多少个浆果
How many berries were on the stalk?
可能有四个吧
Maybe four?
好吧 他没吐吗
All right. And he wasn't vomiting?
没有
No.
伙计 我知道槲寄生是好东西 但我们得让它出来
I know buddy, this mistletoe's good stuff, but we got to get it out.
他一直要喝果汁
He's been asking for juice.
我不想给他喝 除非你说可以喝
I didn't want to give him any until you said it was okay.
莉莉 请准备一瓶果汁 一半果汁
Lily, why don't you make a bottle half juice,
一半活性炭
half activated charcoal.
马上来
Coming right up.
罗梅洛太太 我们会让他喝一瓶
Uh, Mrs. Romero, we're going to give him a bottle
来吸收部分毒素 好吗
to absorb some of the toxins, okay?
好吧 抱歉离开一下
All right, excuse me.
你在这里 艾哈迈德
There you are, Ahmed.
我一直在收♥容♥所♥找你
I've been looking for you at the shelter.
过来
Come here.
他怎么了
How is he?
我给他换尿布时发现上面有血
I changed his diaper. And there was blood in it.
在他的大便还是小便里
In his stool or the urine?
我很肯定 是在小便里
I'm pretty sure it was in the pee.
在他妈回家前我得带他回家
Listen, I got to get him back home before his mom gets back.
如果她发现我带他来了这里 她会开了我的
If she finds out I brought him here, she'll kick me out.
你现在必须叫他妈过来
You need to get his mother here now.
你就不能给他吃点药什么的吗
Can't you just hook him up with some pills or something?
不能 我不能只给他吃点药
No, I can't just hook him up with some pills.
让他妈来这里 好吗
Get his mother here, all right?
天啊 他怎么了
Geez, what happened to him?
他的名字叫约翰·科林斯
The guy's name is John Collins.
他喝醉酒在格兰特公园睡着了
He was drunk and sleeping it off in Grant Park.
一些孩子觉得
Some kids thought it'd be fun
往他身上倒点火液 玩圣诞原木挺有趣
to pour lighter fluid on him and play Yule log.
欧洲古老传统 圣诞节在壁炉中烧一根粗大的木柴
他不让我们给他吸氧
He wouldn't let us put oxygen on him.
他一直在叫尼克
He kept screaming about Nick.
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god.
他的胸部有大面♥积♥的三♥级♥烧伤
He's got extensive third-degree burns to the chest.
-这条是 -他的狗
- Who is this? - The guy's dog.
一直冲着骑警叫 直到他过去查看
Barked at a mounted cop till he came to check it out.
兰迪 能来照顾一下这条狗吗
Randi, can you take care of this dog?
照顾好我的尼克
You take care of my Nick now.
照顾好我的尼克
You take care of my Nicky.
别激动 柯林斯先生
Take it easy, Mr. Collins.
我们会把它放在一个狗舍里
We'll put him in a nice kennel
直到你恢复正常
till you're back on your feet.
不行 不能放在狗舍 它是我的全部
No! No kennel. He's all I got.
现场没输液 也没测血压
No I.V., no B.P. either.
他需要大量补液
He needs massive fluids.
你得向我保证 医生
You got to promise me, doc.
向我保证
You promise me now.
我们会照顾好你的狗的
We're going to take care of your dog.
现在安静点儿
Just be quiet for now.
听我数
On my count, everyone.
我需要一个切开托盘
I'll need a cut-down tray.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
楚妮 查血气 二氧化碳含量
All right, Chuny, get me a blood-gas with a CO Level.
血常规 生化二十
Get a C.B.C., chem 20
便携式胸片
Portable chest for openers.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
他腹部有东西
He's got a mass in his abdomen.
我得看到里面才知道情况
Once I get inside, I'll know how bad it is.
里面 很糟吗
Inside? Is it bad?
很糟
Yeah.
超声波好了
Ultrasound's ready.
给他妈妈打通电♥话♥了吗
Did you get a hold of the mother?
她不在家
She isn't home.
还有别的成年亲属吗
Any other adult relatives?
没有
There aren't any.
格洛丽亚不在的时候 我来照顾他
I take care of him when Gloria's not around.
坚持住
Okay. Hang on.
就在那儿
Well, there it is.
他肾脏出血了
He's hemorrhaging into his kidney.
查电解质 血常规
Let's get lytes, C.B.C.
腹部CT 拍胸片
CT of the abdomen, get a chest film for metz.
哈蕾 联♥系♥手术室
And, haleh, page the O.R., too.
什么情况
What does it say?
艾哈迈德得了维尔姆斯瘤
Ahmed's got something called a Wilms' tumor.
看见这里了吗
You see that area right there?
这片液体
That fluid?
-亮灰色的 -对 那是血
- The light gray? - Yeah. That's blood.
肿瘤入侵了他的肾脏
The tumor's invading his kidney.
所以尿布上才有血
That's why you saw blood in his diaper.
我应该早点带他来是吗
I should have brought him in before, huh?
我得安排他进手术室
I got get him to the operating room.
我知道他病了
I knew he was sick.
他会死吗
Is he going to die?
你做了件好事 查理
You did a good thing, Charlie.
现在用组织剪将右结肠
Now use the Mets to dissect the right colon
和肿瘤表面分离
off the anterior serface of the tumor.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表