剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
行 来备皮吧
Okay. Time to prep.
把衣服撩起来
Raise your gown.
太奇怪了
It's a mystery.
没道理啊
Doesn't add up.
这些是葡萄球菌患者
Here are the patients with resistant staph.
但是所有人都是由
But none of them were treated
不同的医生和护士接诊的
by the same doctor or nurse.
到底缺了哪一环
Where's the missing link?
可以在卫生间装摄像头
You could put cameras in the bathrooms
看看到底谁不洗手
to see who doesn't wash their hands.
等等
Wait a minute.
怎么了
What?
所有病历首行的字迹是一样的
All these charts have the same handwriting on top.
你认识这个字迹吗
You recognize it?
好 没问题
Yeah. Fine.
珍妮 费舍医生
Hey, Jeanie, Dr. Fischer.
快来尝尝自♥制♥布朗尼
Can I offer you guys a homemade brownie?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
怎么了 有什么不对吗
What, something wrong?
你好啊
Hey.
你来干嘛
What are you doing?
准备手术
Scrubbing in.
希克斯医生同意让我协助那台开胸手术
Dr. Hicks said I could help out on that thoracotomy.
你还对外科手术感兴趣啊
Oh, you're interested in surgery?
是啊 我一直在考虑选个外科选修
Yeah. I've been thinking about doing an elective.
子弹的事
I want to thank you again
真的谢谢你
for warning me about that bullet.
我爸是警♥察♥
My dad's a cop.
我们吃饭的时候就聊各种弹♥药♥
We talk ammo at the dinner table.
真的假的
Seriously?
应该让你见识一下我收藏的枪
You should see my gun collection.
我有一把贝雷塔687 一把温彻斯特金雀
I got a Beretta 687, a Winchester golden quail.
我还有一把迪林杰用过的冲♥锋♥枪♥
And I got a tommy gun that belonged to Dillinger.
哇塞
Wow.
计划有变
Change in plans.
西蒙做枪伤 我们做阑尾炎
Simon's got the gunshot, we're doing the appy.
阑尾炎
The appy?
怎么 失望吗
Disappointed?
是啊 阑尾炎手术挺无聊的
Yeah. Yeah, they're kind of boring.
你还没看到病人吧
You haven't seen the patient yet.
我去
Ho...
上帝绝对存在
Oh... there is a god.
我治愈出院的几率有多大
What are my chances of getting out of here?
不好说
I can't say.
别拿这废话搪塞我
Don't give me that crap.
你还有时间
You still have some time.
三个月 最多了
Three months, max.
你可以用这时间陪陪凯蒂
You can spend that time with Katy.
太棒了 她可以帮我把肺里的鼻涕吸出来
Great. She can suction the snot out of my lungs
我就在这傻呆呆盯着天花板看
while I stare at the ceiling.
我这辈子都是在医院里度过的
I've been in hospitals my whole life.
我亲眼看到两个朋友戴着呼吸机苟延残喘
I watched two friends die on a respirator slowly...
慢慢死去
wasting away.
不必了 多谢了
No, thanks.
这不是你能决定的
It's not your decision.
求你了
Oh, please.
我再过三周就满18岁了
I'll be 18 in three weeks.
我不能这么做
I can't do it.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw you!
那我怎么办
What about me?
得听你妈妈的
It's up to your mom.
我这辈子都按照她的安排在过
She's been telling me what to do my whole life.
就这一次 能不能让我自己做决定
For once, let me do what I want.
不
No.
她害怕会失去你
She's afraid of losing you.
她早晚都会失去我的
She's going to lose me anyway.
找她谈谈
Talk to her.
告诉她 让我走吧
Tell her to let me go.
看看这是谁来了
Hey, look who it is.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
领工资
Came to pick up my paycheck.
还买♥♥发下来呢
Not here yet.
谢谢你在跟管理层对峙的时候站在我们这边
Thanks for taking our side against Management.
你现在这情况可能就是被报复了
I guess you're paying for it.
没错 这些箱子是怎么回事
Yeah. What are all these boxes doing here?
采购部搞砸了
Procurement screwed up.
是不是有傻子批量采购了
Oh, some fool ordered by the gross, huh?
找到我的工资条了
Here's my paycheck.
你什么时候能回来
Any idea when you're coming back?
还不知道呢 听证会还得等好几周
No. The hearing's in a couple of weeks, so...
我们很想你
We've missed you.
多谢
Thanks.
我打算去陶瓷谷仓买♥♥点蜡烛
I'm off to Pottery Barn to buy some candles.
再见
See you.
谁订的皮下注射器
Someone order some hypodermics?
太夸张了
Ah, this is ridiculous.
我不需要学怎么洗手
I do not need hand-washing lessons.
使劲搓 杰瑞 把细菌都洗掉
Scrub hard, Jerry, to scrape off the bacteria.
但最重要的是
But the most important thing is
上完厕所要洗手
to wash your hands after you go to the bathroom.
每次都要吗
Every time?
不锈钢牵开器准备好了没
You have the roux retractors?
准备好了 皮特
Yes, Peter,
还有甲状腺和科尔克牵开器也都备好了
and the army-navies and the kocher.
好的 听好了
Okay. Listen, listen.
确保在右腹画一个X
Make sure you put an "X" on my right side.
可别错把我的左肾切了
I don't want you taking out my left kidney.
我要开始麻醉了
I'm putting you to sleep now.
希克斯医生在哪里
Where's Dr. Hicks?
临时换了主刀医生
Oh, there's been a last-minute substitution.
卡特
Carter?
别担心 本顿医生
Don't worry, Dr. Benton.
我会好好照顾你的
I'm going to take very good care of you.
他恨我
He hates me.
我知道 他对我又爱又恨
I know he loves me, but he also hates me.
他是独子吗
Is he the only child?
在他确诊之后
After he was diagnosed,
我们决定不再冒险把这个病遗传下去
we decided not to risk passing it on.
我和贾德聊过
I spoke to Jad and
他希望你能签了拒绝抢救告知书
and he wants you to sign his D.N.R. papers.
他当然会这么想
Of course he does.
他的理由很有说服力
He's got a pretty convincing argument.
他就是想让我伤心
Just wants to hurt me.
我觉得他不是这个意思
I don't think that's true.
你不给他个机会
Shouldn't you give him a chance to,
让他自己做这个决定吗
you know, make this decision?
他马上就满18岁了
He's almost 18 years old.
他小时候特别漂亮 罗斯医生
He was a beautiful baby, Dr. Ross.
医生告诉我们他患有囊性纤维变性的时候
When the doctors told us that he had cystic fibrosis,
我感觉就像心口上被狠狠扎了一刀一样
it was like somebody plunged a knife into my heart.
现在他长大了
And now he's grown up
他想要掌控自己的生活
And he wants to take control of his life
他不想戴着人工呼吸机死去
And he doesn't want to die hooked up to a respirator.
而你同意他的意见
And you agree with him?
不是...
It doesn't...
他剩下的时间不多了
He doesn't have much time left.
要是把时间用在跟你的儿子争执
It just seems a shame to-to spend it...
就太可惜了
fighting with your son.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
他知道
Well, he does.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表