剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第三季 第十九集
急诊室的故事前情提要
Previously on E.R.:
和外科比起来 急诊室是小菜一碟
E.R.'s a cakewalk compared to surgery.
你和你先生一定很高兴
You and your husband must be very excited.
现在只有我跟孩子
It's just me and the baby.
我喜欢和瑞秋在一起
I love having Rachel around.
我们还没形成习惯
We haven't got the routines down
但她看上起很开心
But she seems happy.
妈妈快点回来吧
I can't wait till mommy gets back.
你凭什么觉得你的判断比我的要好
You think your judgment's superior to mine?!
我没有
I don't.
为什么安排糖耐测试
Why did you order a glucose tolerance test?
只要我想到一道试题
Everyday I think of another test question
我一查 就是错的
And when I look it up, I got it wrong.
我想支持你
I want to support you through this.
我想做我孩子的父亲
I want to be a father to my kid.
呼叫海瑟薇医生
发生了什么
Hey! What's going on?!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我不知道你在这里
I didn't know you were in here.
你介意吗
Do you mind?
我以为你在查房♥
I thought you were at rounds.
几点了
What time is it?
6点35分
6:35.
我 我的天啊
Oh... oh, god!
安斯弗会杀了我
Anspaugh's gonna kill me.
你看见我的
Where's my, uh...?
把我的听诊器给我
Give me my stethoscope.
给 拿我的吧
Uh, here. Take mine.
你刷牙了吗
Did you brush your teeth?
刷了 爸爸
Yes, dad.
用牙线了吗
Did you floss?
用了 爸爸
Yes, dad!
我只是确认一下
All right. I was just checking.
看 我就跟你说我可以做一顿丰盛的早餐
See, I told you I could make a good breakfast.
你穿的是你的女童子军制♥服♥
You're wearing your brownie uniform.
今天周三
It's Thursday.
我今天应该和你的中队谈谈吗
Was I supposed to talk to your troop today?
我很抱歉 甜心
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
我 我忘记换班了
I-I forgot to change my shift.
你保证了的
You promised!
我今天得去工作
I have to work today.
我能下周再去吗
Can I do it next week?
我就知道你会忘记
I knew you'd forget.
我周六休息
Listen, I don't have to work Saturday.
我们去六旗主题乐园
How about we go to six flags--
坐过山车怎么样
ride the roller coasters?
艾德森医生介绍患者情况
Dr. Edson, present the case.
患者腹部积液过多
The patient is fluid-overloaded.
我给了她呋喃苯胺酸三明治
I gave her a lasix sandwich
来减少腹部积液
to reduce the ascites.
卡特医生
Dr. Carter.
你能来加入我们可真好
How nice of you to join us.
你会怎么治疗普里兹克夫人
What would you do with Mrs. Pritzker?
她有什么问题
What's her problem?
正如埃德森博士刚说完的
As Dr. Edson has just finished saying
她腹部积液过多
she's fluid-overloaded.
我 不会让她喝任何东西
Well, I, uh, wouldn't give her anything to drink.
我们继续讨论利尿吧 好吗
Let's continue our discussion of diuresis, shall we?
卡特 服用呋喃苯胺酸
Carter, what electrolyte imbalance can result
会导致什么电解质不平衡
from giving lasix?
低钾血症
Hypokalemia.
呋喃苯胺酸对肾脏的哪里有影响
Where does lasix affect the kidney?
髓襻
At the loop of henle.
髓襻 又称肾单位襻 是由近端小管直部 细段 远端小管直部构成U型襻样结构 在尿液浓缩中起重要作用
上肢还是下肢
Ascending or descending limb?
上肢
Ascending.
呋喃苯胺酸名字怎么来的
Where does lasix get its name?
我不知道
I don't know.
它能持续六个小时
It lasts six hours.
莱克医生 请介绍下一位患者
Dr. Ryke, present the next patient, please.
天啊 他早上起来吃什么了
Man, what did he have for breakfast?
我
Me.
嗨 卡萝 嗨 早上好
Hey, Carol! Hey! Good morning.
谁说的
Says who?
我想我不会问你今天过得怎么样
Oh. Guess I'm not going to ask how your day's going.
我拿到了医学院入学考试的结果
I got my mcat results.
然后呢
And?
我就不该参加考试
I never should have taken the test.
我不知道我在想些什么
I don't know what I was thinking, you know?
你想成为一名医生
That you wanted to be a doctor?
你为什么不说服我放弃
Why didn't you talk me out of it?
你考得有多差
How bad did you do?
我不知道 我还没打开呢
I don't know. Haven't opened it yet.
你傻吗 你得打开信封
Are you nuts? You got to open that envelope.
不 我只是现在的状态不能接受任何坏消息
No. I'm just not in the mood for any bad news.
好吧 我知道了
Okay, I know and,
我来拆
I'll that envelop.
道格 还给我
Doug, give it back.
这里有人有开信器吗
Hey, does anybody have a letter opener here?
拜托 道格 道格 你敢
Come on, Doug. Doug, don't you dare.
-早上好 爱因斯坦医生 -道格
- Good morning, Dr. Einstein. - Doug...
-爱因斯坦 -什么意思
- Einstein? - Excuse me?
我想我们得加快步伐
I guess we'll have to move fast
才能打败其他医学院
to beat out the other med schools.
什么
What?
你的医学院入学考试 我是招生委员会的
Your mcats. I'm on the admissions committee.
他们给我们发来了你的成绩
They sent us your scores.
最好打开它
Better open it up.
别考虑常青藤
Don't consider the Ivy League
除非你好好考虑了我们的项目
until you've taken a good look at our program.
我们一会儿聊
We'll talk later.
午餐吧
Maybe lunch, huh?
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
成绩高于百分之85的人
85th percentile.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
看来卡萝·海瑟薇要去医学院了
Looks like Carol Hathaway's going to medical school.
所以你让女童子军失望了
So you disappointed the Brownies.
忘了我还要工作
Forgot I had to work.
又当医生又当爹真难啊
Tough being a doctor and a daddy.
珍原来就是这么说的
That's what Jen used to say.
我无需多说
I rest my case.
马克 我把你排班到了周六 早七到晚七
Mark, I put you on the schedule for Saturday-- 7:00 to 7:00.
我不行 我跟瑞秋有计划了
I can't. I've got plans with Rachel.
没有别人了
There's no one else.
沃尔特和福斯特在度假
Walters and Foster are on vacation.
同时吗
At the same time?
马克批准了这个时间表
Mark approved the schedule.
你不能替我一下吗
Can't you cover?
我得去墓地
I've got the graveyard.
你又搞砸了
You blew it again.
把针头放进笔里
Put the lancet in the pen.
把你的手指放在这端 然后按下按钮
Put your finger on this end, then push the trigger.
这真的有必要吗
Is this absolutely necessary?
有 当你有妊娠糖尿病时
Yeah. When you have gestational diabetes
你每天要测血四次
You need to test your blood four times a day.
赶紧的吧
Just get it over with.
校准机器后
After you calibrate the machine
插♥进♥一张测纸 滴上一滴血
put in a strip, apply a drop of blood
等结果
and wait for a reaction.
慢一点
Slow down.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表