剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
那可能还是报♥警♥比较好
Well, maybe we should tell the cops.
不 我不跟警♥察♥打交道
No, man. I don't deal with cops.
我也不会跟
And I don't deal with liars
利用帮助自己的人的骗子打交道
who take advantage of people who try to help them.
你是个怪物 你知道吗
You're a creep, you know that?
知道
Yep.
怪物加变♥态♥
A creep and a pervert!
没错
That's right!
这个医生让我给他口♥交♥
This doctor made me go down on him!
他让我得了性病 害我怀了孕
He gave me VD! He got me pregnant.
现在还让我自己出钱堕胎
And now he wants me to pay for the abortion!
猥亵儿童的变♥态♥
Child molester!
多可爱的姑娘
Lovely girl.
肯纳医生 我是皮特·本顿
Dr. Kenner, I'm Peter Benton.
我想和你商量一下
I wanted to talk to you
小儿外科轮班的事
about doing a pediatric surgical rotation.
你是和基顿医生一起的吧
You were with Dr. Keaton.
对 她要走了
Yeah. She's leaving...
现在说话不方便
This isn't a good time.
我等会来找你
I'll find you later.
好的 我整晚都在儿科重症监护室
Okay, well, I'll be in pedes SICU all night.
你找我吗
You were looking for me?
对 你今晚跟我去儿童重症监护室值班
Yeah, you're on SICU with me tonight.
我以为是蔡登伯格去重症监护室值班
I thought Zeidenberg was on SICU.
整理好每个病人的化验结果
Order everyone's labs
给三号♥床做一下引流
and advance the drain on bed three.
这个人适合你
Here's one for you:
"企盼你的拥抱
"Longing for your embrace.
"财务主管寻找有缘佳人
"Financial officer seeks life of adventure
共享一生奇遇"
with very special lady."
算了吧
Forget it.
感觉是个大款哦
Sounds like money, honey.
你当我们这是在炒股吗
What are we gonna talk about, Dow Averages?
接着念
Keep going.
"性感医生 三十五岁 一米八五"
"Sensual MD, 35, 6'1."
我喜欢高个子
I like tall.
热情饱满 毛发稀少
"Makes up in passion what he lacks in hair."
这不是我
Not me.
我可没恨娶到
I'm not so desperate
去人事栏征婚
that I have to use personals.
你这是说我恨嫁吗
You calling me desperate?
没没没 我不是这个意思
No, no, no. That's not what I meant.
那你一般都上哪找姑娘啊
So where do you find all your dates?
其实 我最近都空窗
Actually, I haven't had one in a while.
看到没
See?
没有实践就没有发言权
Don't knock it till you try it.
格林医生 精神科的人来看那个女人了
Dr. Greene, psych's here on that lady.
是谁来了 麦克唐纳吗
Who is it? McDonald?
不 是个实习生
No. It's some intern.
我可没想到要来这个走廊
I didn't realize we were coming down this hallway.
我也没
Neither did I.
到底要去哪间房♥
Hey, which room was it, anyway?
不知道
I don't know.
不是这间就是这间
Either this door or this one.
不对 道格 是这间
No, Doug, it's this one.
没错
Oh, you're right.
唤起许多被遗忘的时光 是吗
A lot of stolen moments in there, huh?
是啊
Yes, there were.
我们要不要...
So should we?
干什么
What?
开门
Open the door.
是 开 当然要开
Yeah, sure. Why not?
来吧
Come on.
你行吗
You got it?
这里一直是这股味道吗
Did it always smell like this?
我觉得是
I think it did.
没记错的话
Now, if I remember
这里应该还有些蜡烛
I bet we've still got some candles.
什么
What?
没错 你看
Yep. Look at this.
有火柴吗
Got a match?
天啊
Oh, my god.
谢莉 我需要你记住以下三样东西
Shelly, I'm gonna ask you to commit three things to memory:
消防车 活动房♥屋
a fire engine, a mobile home
以及 钢笔
and, um, a pen.
为什么
Why?
记住它们就好
Just try to remember them.
你能告诉我今天的日期吗
Now, can you tell me the date?
滚
Get away!
体温将近40摄氏度
Temp's up to 103.5.
快没时间了
We're running out of time.
谢莉 今天几号♥
Shelly, the date?
我都跟绿豆医生说过了
I already told Dr. Green Bean.
她时间意识清醒吗
Was she oriented to time?
还行
More or less.
时间意识正常
Oriented to time.
谢莉 你能把"世界"这个词倒着拼吗
Shelly, can you spell "World" backwards?
的 妈 你 去
U-o-y-w-e-r-c-s.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw you.
倒过来
Backwards.
没错
Right.
注意力很集中
Good concentration.
你能告诉我之前让你记住的东西吗
Now, can you remember the things I told you earlier?
能
Yes.
有哪些
What are they?
消防车 钢笔 活动房♥屋
Fire engine, a pen, a mobile home.
离我远点 弱智
Now, leave me alone, cornpone.
她对人物 时间 地点定向力都正常
She's oriented to person, time and place
所以她的心理状态检查结果正常
and her mental status exam is normal.
她不愿合作 说话带韵脚
She's uncooperative, she speaks in rhyme
即使不接受治疗可能会死
and she's indifferent to the fact
也一副无所谓的样子
that she could die without treatment.
判定精神失常有特定的标准
There are specific criteria to define incompetence.
但她不符合
She doesn't meet them.
这个女人没有身份证
We're talking about a woman with no I.D.
在一家饭店被发现时还昏迷了
found passed out in a restaurant.
她还是不符合标准
She still doesn't meet the criteria.
你知不知道你的决定可能会要她的命
Do you realize that your decision could kill her?
把话说得那么夸张也没什么用
You know, that kind of hyperbole isn't very helpful.
其实 病人自己有权作出错误的决定
The fact is, patients have a right to make bad decisions.
可精神错乱的病人不行
Not when they're demented.
我们就是在这一点意见不统一
That's where we disagree.
叫麦克唐纳下来
Get Mcdonald down here.
告诉他 生死攸关
Tell him it's life or death.
-本顿医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Benton? - Yeah?
塞丽娜家的孩子出现了二度心传导阻塞
The Serena kid's in second-degree heart block.
他的病历呢
Where's his chart?
这是肯纳的病人
This is Kenner's patient?
但肯纳回手术室了
Yeah, but Kenner's back in surgery.
检查结果在哪
Where're the labs?
在病历上
On the chart.
血钙水平这里没有
The calcium's not here.
肯定是没送来
Well, it must not have been picked up.
给他静脉推注30单位利尿剂
Give him 30 of lasix, I.V. push
再输一升生理盐水
and run a liter of saline.
必须帮他排尿
We've got to diurese him.
甘特到底上哪去了
Where the hell is Gant?
不知道
I don't know.
可恶
Damn!
剑桥的福格博士
Dr. Fogg at Cambridge
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表