剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
就是这
Right there.
她就这样敲了一下
She hit it with her...
卡萝 缝上去真的会好很多
Carol, it would be better if we sewed them.
这栋房♥子里的一切都可以好很多
Everything in this entire house could be better.
行
Fine.
行
Fine.
你为什么要冲我发火
Why are you mad at me?
地板上的洞不是我弄的
I didn't put holes in the floor...
壁炉也不是我弄坏的
break your furnace.
没错 你说得没错
You're right. You're right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是非常想把这套房♥子卖♥♥掉
I just... I really want to sell this place.
我需要把这地方给卖♥♥掉
I need to sell this place.
是因为谢普吗
Is it because of shep?
这地方让你想起了他吗
I mean, does it make you think of him?
天哪 妈妈 我从没这么想过
God, mom, I never even thought of that.
不是
No.
不 我自己一个人感觉挺好的
No, I feel good being on my own.
享受着独居生活
I'm enjoying myself.
我只是承担不起债务了
I just can't afford it.
房♥子 车子
The house, the car.
不知怎的 我积累了五十年的债务
Somehow, I've accumulated the debt of a 50-year-old.
我们应该打电♥话♥找你的麦可拉舅舅
We should call your uncle Mykola.
麦可舅舅 为什么
Uncle Myko? Why?
他在房♥地♥产♥上赚了那么多钱
He made all that money in real estate.
他可以给你些建议
He could advise you.
妈 我需要的不是建议
Ma, it's not advice that I need.
也许不是
Maybe not.
但在那待上一段时间
But spend some time there.
陪陪他也行
Keep him company.
他那么有钱
You know, he has so much money.
却没有自己的孩子
He has no children of his own
并且最近他又觉得不舒服
and, sadly, he has not been feeling well lately.
这是在建议我去讨好麦可舅舅
Are you suggesting that I ingratiate myself
好让他把遗产留给我吗
to Uncle Myko so that he'll leave me his money?
他活不了多久了
He's going to die.
我也无能为力
I can't help that.
他也没孩子
I mean, he has no children.
这个可怜的男人还能把钱用来干嘛呢
What's the poor man going to do?
天哪
God.
手术的氛围挺真切
This feels like surgery.
说真的
It really does
感觉心神游离
and I am floating, floating.
我还一直以为你们会放音乐
Except I always thought you guys played music
尽管我并不想听音乐
although I don't really miss it.
这会疼吗 本顿医生
Is this going to hurt, Dr. Benton?
我已经做完切口了 哈特雷先生
I've already made the incision, Mr. Hartley.
你一点感觉都没有
You didn't feel a thing.
不 我是说未来几天
No, I mean in a couple of days.
是的 会一碰就疼
Yeah, it's going to be tender.
不 我是说我复工以后
No, I mean like when I go back to work.
等你觉得伤好了再复工 好吗
Look, go back to work when you feel comfortable, okay?
这才是我要问的
That's what I'm asking.
要等到什么时候
When will that be?
要等到周二 周三 周四 还是周五
Are we talking Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday?
还是要下星期
Another week?
你做什么工作的 哈特雷先生
What do you do, Mr. Hartley?
知道密歇根的那座吊桥吗
You know the drawbridge on Michigan?
我升它起来
I send it up.
又把它降下
Send it down.
升了又降
Send it up.
降了又升
Send it down.
一升一降
Up, down, up, down.
不论晴天雨天
Rain, shine,
还是风霜雨雪
sleet, snow.
有时 我会数过往的船
Some days, I count boats.
有时 我什么也不做
Some days, I don't.
对了 直疝三角的边界
By the way, what are the borders
是从哪到哪
of Hesselbach's triangle?
你最好往左边挪一点
You might want to shift a little to the left.
曼尼在这块吐过
Manny threw up right around there.
蟑螂餐车那个人吗
Manny from the roach coach?
食物中毒吗
Food poisoning?
我就说嘛
I told you.
不是因为过期咖啡 对吗
It wasn't the coffee, was it?
你要一直占着电♥话♥吗
Are you ever getting off that thing?
我在跟航♥空♥公♥司♥打电♥话♥
I'm on hold with the airline.
他们的预订部门至少说了
At least, that's what their reservations department
九十七次让我等等
has told me 97 times.
马克 准备好了吗
Mark, you ready?
还没 看情况而定吧
Or not, as the case may be.
我们会等你的
We'll be waiting.
好吧
All right.
我给苏珊·刘易斯说了员工会议的事
I told Susan Lewis about the staff meeting.
我也告诉了珍妮·布雷 马利克和卡特
I told Jeanie Boulet, Malik and Carter.
我发现只要你不告诉道格·罗斯
I figure if you don't tell Doug Ross
就没事
then you're okay.
托马斯 托马斯
Thomas. Thomas.
感觉怎样 西斯先生
How you doing there, Mr. Heath?
托马斯 你在哪
Thomas, where are you?
晚饭好了
Your dinner's ready.
你的肋骨肯定很疼
I bet these ribs hurt.
很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
你听到了吗 赶紧进屋吃饭
You hear me? Get inside now.
我给你拿点止疼的药
I'll get you something for the pain.
托马斯 听我说
Thomas, listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me!
西斯先生 我在听你说
I'm listening to you, Mr. Heath.
我在听
I'm listening to you.
他来了
There he is.
怎么可能这么多人
This is impossible.
也许你可以大叫一声"着火了"
Maybe you should yell "Fire."
太拥挤了
So crowded.
全院的妖魔鬼怪们都来参加了
Every buzzard in the county showed up for this one.
我们几个可不算
Present company excepted.
艾丽斯·维克立
Alice Wakely.
她从石器时代就开始掌管县卫生系统了
She's run the county health system since the paleolithic.
你认识她
You know her?
我们一起上过学
We went to school together.
当然 她成绩比我好
She was ahead of me, of course.
好了 各位
Okay! Okay, everybody!
我长话短说 尽快结束
I'll spare you and make this quick.
无论关闭哪家郡属医院
While we obviously regret the need
我们都非常抱歉
to close any county medical facility...
她已经开始撒谎了 这哪快了
She's lying already. This isn't quick.
但预算紧张 我们不得不这样做
Strapped budget has made it unavoidable.
今天起的两周后
As of two weeks from today
南部医院会被关闭
Southside will close its doors.
还有一条好消息要告诉你们
Okay, there's the good news for you.
显然 我们非常关心失业问题
Obviously, we're concerned about the loss of jobs.
所以我们会尽量整合人力资源
So we're going to consolidate as much of the staff as possible.
我想介绍几位新面孔
There's some people here I want to introduce
你们可能不认识
for those who you might not know them.
哈里森·霍尔曼将担任
Harrison Holman is coming over
新的产科主任
as new Chief of Obstetrics.
哈里森
Harrison!
伯尼·布朗将会和詹姆斯·马尔科维奇一起
Bonnie Brown will share the C.F.O. office
担任首席财务官
with James Malkovitch.
我听说她非常不错
I've heard she's excellent.
她在女执事医院的工作做得很好
Did a great job at Deaconess.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表