剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Look, we treat the most critically injured patients first.
肯尼中枪了
Kenny's been shot.
你缠着医务人员会耽误对你弟弟的治疗
You are tying up the staff and delaying your brother's treatment.
要不你出去等吧
So why don't you wait outside?
我们现在有工作要做
We got work to do now.
你们认为他是黑帮分子吗
You think he's a gangster?
-我们对所有人一律平等 -"一律平等"
- We treat everybody the same. - "Same?"
七个人治疗这个白人男孩 一个人治疗我弟弟
Seven for the white boy, one for the brother?
格林医生 请来一下
Dr. Greene, need you in here.
好的 莉迪亚 跟我来
All right, Lydia, come with me.
他心跳过缓
He brady-ed down.
血压降至最低
His B.P. bottomed out.
你给他用过什么药吗
Did you give him anything?
没有
No.
给我个14号♥针头
Give me a 14-gauge.
血氧饱和度只有85
Pulse ox is only 85.
他的肺刚才听起来没问题
Lungs sounded okay to me.
他有张力性气胸
He's got a tension pneumo.
把那个便携机拿过来
Get that portable in here!
颈静脉压下降
Neck veins are coming down.
出什么事了
What happened?
你必须持续评估穿透伤
You've got to constantly reassess a penetrating trauma.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
血压只有70了
B.P. is only 70 palp.
道尔 我要给他插胸管
Doyle, I'm going to put in the chest tube.
你帮我准备32号♥法式软管
You set me up with a 32 French.
我告诉过这个医生我弟弟需要帮助
I told the doctor my brother needed help.
你弟弟会没事的
Your brother will be fine.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
肯尼 肯尼·劳
Kenny. Kenny Law.
南方篮球队的吗
The Southside basketball kid?
对 你必须替他说句话
Yeah. Well, you've got to represent for him!
他是全市最佳控球后卫
He was All-City point guard.
那个黑人
Yo! Black man.
你是医生吗
You a doctor?
对
Yeah.
你得过来给肯尼看病
You need to get here take care of Kenny!
这家伙情况稳定 去吧
Guy's stable. Go ahead.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yeah.
你 滚开
Hey, you, get off!
你别碰他
Don't you touch him!
-别这样 -好吧 我需要一个新托盘
- Come on. Come on. - All right, I need a new tray.
叫警卫
Someone call security.
他怎么了
What's going on?
张力性气胸 我正准备给他插胸管
I got a tension pneumo, trying to get a chest tube in.
好吧 别妨碍我们 好吗
All right, look, just let us do our jobs, all right?
1毫克阿托品 输1单位O型阴性血
A mig of atropine and hang a unit of O-neg.
好吧 开始吧
All right, here we go.
连接胸腔引流管
Hook up the thoraseal.
看来是动脉
Looks arterial.
给手术室打电♥话♥ 告诉他们我们马上就去
Somebody call the O.R. Tell them we're on our way.
把一号♥检查室的家伙排在他后面
And schedule the guy in one to follow.
大家动作快点
Let's move, people.
你被炸辣椒呛到以后呢
So after you choked on the chili fry?
谁说我被呛到了
Who said anything about choking?
你自己
You.
不 不是 没有
No, no. No.
灼烧感是在那以后出现的
The burning started right after.
这种灼烧感在后来三周都时有发作吗
Ah, and the burning has lasted on and off for three weeks?
芭布斯
Babs?
什么
What?
你哪里疼
Where is your pain?
这里吗 这更像是你的胸部
Yeah? That's more like your chest.
你比那个史密斯医生好多了
You're so much nicer than that Dr. Smith.
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要给你做检查
I'm gonna need to examine you.
然后我会给圣达威医院打电♥话♥
And I'm about to call the St. David's,
看看能否找到在那里给你治疗的医生
see if I can find the doctor who took care of you over there.
不 不 不用脱衣服
No, no. You can leave your clothes on for now.
深吸一口气
Take a deep breath.
呼气
And out.
凯瑞
Hey, Kerry.
我昨天打电♥话♥叫你去参加文献交流活动
Hey. I called you last night for journal club.
我昨天和格雷戈约会去了
I was out with Greg.
进展如何
Hmm. How's it going?
你能帮我开张处方换个新的节育器吗
Would you mind writing me a script for a new diaphragm?
我猜进行得很顺利 对吗
So I guess it's going pretty well, huh?
我们什么都没做
Well, we haven't done anything.
我们做了一些事 但
We've done some stuff, but, uh...
我已经有了避孕套 我要换个新节育器
I've got condoms, I'll get a new diaphragm.
我只是为随性而至的事情做个准备
I'm just carefully planning for a possible spontaneous moment.
这很棒 珍妮
That's great, Jeanie.
我的病毒载量已经下降了
You know, my viral load is down.
我只是不确定是否该让格雷格冒感染艾滋病毒的风险
I'm just not sure if I should risk exposing Greg to HIV
除非他是我的人生挚爱
unless he's the love of my life...
而不是仅仅因为我很寂寞
Not just because I'm lonely
已经一年半没有性生活
and haven't had sex in a year and a half.
又来了个病人
I got one for you.
我来吧
I'll take it.
29岁女性 怀孕六个半月
29-year-old woman, six and a half months pregnant.
被一辆卡车追尾
She was rear-ended by a pickup truck.
有系安全带 无腹痛或痉挛
Seat-belted, no abdominal pain or cramping.
体征正常
Vitals normal.
她拒绝输液
She refused an I.V.
只有几处小伤
Couple of minor lacs.
主诉右脚踝疼
She's complaining mostly of right ankle pain.
你好 我是珍妮·布雷
Hi. I'm Jeanie Boulet.
卡拉·里斯
Carla Reece.
姑娘 我想小便
Girlfriend, I've got to pee.
格林医生 这是布罗迪先生和布罗迪夫人
Dr. Greene, this is Mr. and Mrs. Brodie.
他们的儿子在飞天汉堡工作
Their son worked at the Fly Burger.
我们听说他中枪了
We heard he was shot.
对 他目前情况稳定但需要手术
Yes. He's stable now but he's going to need surgery.
天啊 他不会有事吧
Oh, god. Is he going to be okay?
我觉得不会
I think so.
在我们送他去手术室前 你们可以进去看他
You can go on in and see him before we take him up to the O.R.
原来是这样吗
Oh, so that's what it is?
他们就能顺利进去而你却让保安赶我走
They get the red carpet escort while you call security on me?
这个病人正等待手术
The patient is waiting for surgery.
他的伤不严重
He's not critical.
你让肯尼血流至死时他还挺严重的
He was when you were letting Kenny bleed to death.
我们根据所看到的初步检查结果对他们进行治疗
They were being treated based on what we saw on initial exam.
你看到了什么
What you saw?
只是又一个中枪的黑鬼
Just another shot nigger is what you saw.
已给他注射1克头孢西丁和5毫克吗♥啡♥
He's had a gram of cefoxitin, D.T., and five of Morphine.
血压已上升至110/70
B.P. is up to 110/70.
很好 这意味着他的情况不错
Good. In English, that means he's doing well.
中枪部位有内出血
There's been some internal bleeding from the gunshot wound.
我们需要你们的同意才能给他做手术
We'll need your consent to take him to surgery.
好的
Of course.
还有其他人受伤吗
Was anyone else hurt?
还有个年轻人 我们已经送去做手术了
There was another young man we took up to surgery.
我知道看到你们儿子这样你们很难过
I know it's hard to see you son like this.
他在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
He was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
比利总是在错误的时间出现在错误的地点
Billy is always in the wrong place at the wrong time.
无论我们有多害怕 多担心
Doesn't matter how much we threaten or worry.
我们的儿子是个毒贩 医生
Our son's a crack dealer, doctor.
这是迟早的事
It's just a matter of time.
怎么了
What?
我不知道 那个黑人男孩不是黑帮分子
I don't know. The black kid isn't a banger,
也不是我们所认为的毒贩
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表