剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
The organophosphates, methanol, tricyclics--
你选一个吧
Take your pick.
血压在降 她要休克了
B.P.'s falling. She's getting shocky.
最好把凯瑞找来
Better get Kerry.
好像是临界呼吸衰竭
Looks like impending respiratory failure.
你可能需要插管
You may need to intubate.
罗杰 是你吗
Roger, is that you?
她因为甲醇失明了
She's blind from the methanol.
罗杰
Roger.
罗杰 对不起
Roger, I'm sorry.
她以为你是她丈夫
She thinks you're her husband.
罗杰 对不起
Roger, I'm sorry.
原谅我
For-forgive me.
罗杰不在这里
Roger's not here.
求你了 罗杰 请你原谅我吧
Please. Please, Roger, please forgive me.
求你了 罗杰 请你原谅我吧
Please. Please, Roger. Please forgive me.
你就说吧
Just say it.
说什么
What?
你原谅她
You forgive her.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
我没有资格...
It's not my place...
快说吧
Just say it.
格雷格 说吧
Greg, say it.
说你原谅她
Say you forgive her.
求你了
Please.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
她心率多少
What's her rate?
140.
好的 给她插管吧
Okay, let's tube her.
罗杰
Roger!
抱住她
Hold her.
抱住她
Hold her.
没事的 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetheart.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetheart.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
问题是这个测试是
The thing is the test was multiple-choice
有五个选项的选择题
with the possible of five answers,
你随便猜也应该能得20分
you could guess randomly and expect to score 20%.
你却得了15分
You got 15.
15分
Fifteen?
你作为捐精者的日子结束了 杰瑞
Your days as a sperm donor are over, Jerry.
但我紧张了
But I was nervous.
我在压力之下表现就不佳
I mean I don't perform under pressure.
你来打电♥话♥ 还是我打
You want to call or should I?
凯莉 我回来了
Carrie, I'm back on.
你好 瑞秋
Hey, Rachel.
马克
Oh, Mark.
你的一位患者 布兰德太太
One of your patients, Mrs. Blinnder, was complaining
说有腹部疼痛
of abdominal pains.
我只好在窥镜下取出了她胃里的东西
I had to scope out her stomach.
我想这是你的
I believe this is yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想我们可以合作写一篇关于她的文章
I was thinking we could co-author an article about her
投给期刊发表
and send it out to the journals.
我连标题都想好了
I've even got a title--
《吃掉急诊室的女人》
"The woman who ate the E.R."
很好
Great.
57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62...
你有什么问题
What's your problem?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你的态度
The attitude?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what are you talking about?
你再三怀疑我 一直给我摆脸色
You second-guess me, you give me a hard time.
到底是怎么回事
What is going on?
没事啊
Nothing's going on.
永远不要像你在那次创伤中
Don't ever disregard my orders like you did
无视我的命令
in that trauma.
我可能比你小 但我是医生
I may be younger than you, but I am the doctor
而你是护士
and you are the nurse.
记清楚了
Keep that straight.
亲爱的 看电视前
Sweetheart, you've got to do your homework
你得先把作业写了
before you watch TV.
我不想写
I don't want to.
这是规矩
Those are the rules.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
我要去看病人
I got to help some sick people.
你总是要去照顾病人
You're always taking care of sick people.
瑞秋 希尔德布兰德老师跟我说
Rach... Mrs. Hildebrand told me
你告诉学校的一些朋友
that you told some of your friends at school
说你生病了
that you were sick.
是真的吗
Is that true?
他们不是我的朋友
They're not my friends.
你想让他们对你好
You wanted them to be nice to you?
质量保证员让你六点前完成这些病历
Quality assurance wants you to finish these charts by 6:00.
放那就好
Just leave them.
人们不会因为你生病而喜欢你
People aren't going to like you because you're sick.
你帮助生病的人
You help people who are sick.
你不必生病来让我爱你
You don't have to be sick for me to love you.
我爱你胜过世界上的一切
I love you more than anything in the world.
你知道的 不是吗
You know that, don't you?
格林医生 安斯弗医生给你打电♥话♥
Dr. Greene, Dr. Anspaugh's on the phone for you.
我等会打给他
I'll call him back.
等等 我来接电♥话♥
Wait. I got to take this.
拜托 爸爸
Please, daddy.
瑞秋 我必须要去 好吗
Rachel, I have to do this, okay?
我们回家再谈 好吗
We'll talk more when we get home, okay?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没办法
I wasn't comfortable
假装她的丈夫
pretending to be her husband.
你不用道歉
You don't have to apologize.
有点晚了
It's getting late.
你还想去湖边吗
You still want to go to the lake?
那我们要快点出发
We're gonna need to leave soon.
我不想去了
I don't think so.
是因为她吗
Because of what happened with her?
不是
No.
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我没准备好
I guess I'm--I'm not ready.
好吧
Okay.
没关系
No problem.
如果
If, uh...
如果你想这个周末见面 给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you want to get together this weekend.
怎么样
How did it go?
还不错
Not bad.
我们切除了你的大部分小肠
We removed most of your small intestine.
恐怕你不能再吃固体食物了
I'm afraid you're not going to be able to eat solid food again.
能喝酒吗
Can I drink?
当然
Yeah, actually.
抽烟呢
Smoke?
如果你非要的话
If you must.
那我就没事了
I'll be fine.
你女儿今晚会飞来
Your daughter is flying in tonight.
鸡皮疙瘩
Goosebumps.
我去给你拿条毯子
You want me to get you a blanket?
不是
No.
鸡皮疙瘩 我们的马
Goosebumps, our horse.
她怎么样了
How did she do?
我不知道
I don't know.
算了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表