剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
关于我
About me.
没有
No.
很好 我不想让你告诉别人
Good. I don't want you to.
我决定不告诉任何人
Uh... I've decided not to tell anyone about it.
是格林让你这么做的吗
Is that what Greene told you to do?
不是 是个人决定
No. It's a personal decision
如果你尊重这个决定 我不胜感激
and I'd appreciate it if you'd honor it.
珍妮
Jeanie...
你要让我帮你撒谎吗
Are you asking me to lie for you?
我没有让你撒谎
I'm not asking you to lie.
没有 我只是让你不要声张
No. I'm asking you to keep your mouth shut.
但我不知道我能不能做到
But I don't know if I can do that.
好吧 感谢你的支持
Fine. Thanks for all your support.
回来 珍妮
Hey, hey, hey. Come here, Jeanie.
回来 珍妮
Come here, Jeanie.
我是说 怎么办
I mean... so, what?
你还计划继续行医吗
Do you plan to keep on practicing?
我不知道自己到底在干什么 皮特 好吗
I don't know what the hell I'm doing, Peter. Okay?
我只是不想我的私生活在医院传开
I just don't want my personal life all over the hospital.
这个要求过分吗
Is that asking too much?
我不知道 珍妮
I don't know, Jeanie.
好吧
Right.
珍妮 我
Look, Jeanie, I'm...
我们亟需把病历审查规范化
We really need to formalize chart review.
我们为什么那么做
Why would we want to do that?
保证质量
Quality assurance.
如果缺少监督和反馈
Residents can't improve their diagnostic skills
住院医师就提高不了诊断技能
without monitoring and feedback.
他们现在所施行的
Our residents' diagnostic skills
诊断技能很好
are pretty terrific the way they are.
他们不需要那么多监督
They don't need more supervision.
他们需要多点假期
They need more vacation.
大家早上好
Good morning, everybody.
马克 这只是个建议
Mark, it was just a suggestion.
周二的主治医师会议上
We can discuss it in depth
我们可以进一步讨论
at the tuesday attendings meeting.
什么周二的主治医师会议
What tuesday attendings meeting?
你邮箱里有备忘录
Memo in your box.
马克 通知栏怎么了
Mark, what's up with this board?
会一直都是这样吗
Is it going to stay like this forever?
不 不会
No, it's not.
来吧 杰瑞
Come on, Jerry.
我们再把患者的姓写上去
Let's put the patients' last names back up
再把他们的症状用能看懂的话写上去
and let's list their complaints in English, please.
好的 我一定把消息转达给他
Yes, I promise I'll give him the message.
一定 好的 再见
I will. Okay, bye.
再见 再见
Bye now. Bye-bye.
罗斯还在忙吗
Ross in yet?
那个女孩又打电♥话♥来了
That girl called again.
哪个女孩
What girl?
五分钟一次
Every five minutes.
她快把我逼疯了
She's driving me crazy.
你疯了吗 兰迪
You crazy, Randy?
我们可不会让你疯了
We can't have that.
葛雷琴 还不到早上七点 她都打了50次了
Gretchen-- she's called 50 times. It's not even 7:00 A.M.
谢谢
Thank you.
给她回电♥话♥ 我不是你的秘书
Call her back. I'm not your secretary.
我还有很多工作要做
I've got a lot of work.
-另一个空姐 -不是
- Another stewardess? - No.
鸡尾酒招待员
Cocktail waitress?
夜♥总♥会♥服务生
Hat-check girl?
搞得你们很了解我一样
You all think you know me so well.
是的 我们就是很了解你
Yes, that's because we do.
葛雷琴 是第一国民的
Gretchen's a mergers and acquisitions specialist
并购专家
at First National.
她上过史密斯学院和耶鲁法学院
She went to Smith and Yale Law.
她是罗德氏学者
She's a Rhodes Scholar.
史密斯学院 厉害
Smith. Wow.
你约的大部分女人连史密斯这几个字都不会写
Most of the women you date can't even spell Smith.
我震惊了
I'm shocked.
是的 我总是充满惊喜
Yeah, well, I'm full of surprises.
我们什么时候能见到这个才女
When do we meet this Renaissance woman?
罗德氏学者吗
A Rhodes Scholar?
卡特晚上过得好吗
Carter have a nice night?
当然
Oh, yeah!
如果你去叫他出诊 小伙子会
Boy will fetch, heel, roll over and play dead
抓头 跺脚 翻身 装死
if you ask him to.
甜甜圈
Doughnuts.
是我给护士们买♥♥的
I bought them for the nurses.
巧克力 为什么 谢谢医生
Chocolate. Why, thank you, doctor.
卡特 过来
Carter, come.
我需要你
I need you.
要甜甜圈吗 本顿医生
Doughnut, Dr. Benton?
卡卢比恩医生告诉我你昨晚把他叫醒了
Dr. Karubian told me that you woke him last night
问他如何使用氧气面罩
asking him how to work an oxygen mask.
情况比那要复杂一点
It was a little bit more complicated than that.
卡特 你的领带呢
Carter, where's your tie?
说来话长
Long story.
没时间了
Uh-uh. No time for that.
爬到五楼吗
Five flights?
我希望你昨晚休息得不错
I hope you had plenty of rest last night.
道格
Doug.
葛雷琴 你来这干什么
Gretchen, what are you doing here?
我给你打了一早上电♥话♥
I've been calling you all morning.
好吧 我一直在忙
Well, I've been busy.
他们今天在店里清点存货
They're doing inventory at the store today
所以我希望我们能一起吃午饭
so I was hoping we could have lunch.
今天 我不行 抱歉
Today, I can't. I'm sorry.
但是 听着
But, uh... listen.
我还得回去看病人 好吗
I've got to get back to my patients, okay?
你晚点再来好吗
So, why don't you come over later?
我不想晚点再来
I don't want to come over later.
我想见你的朋友
I want to meet your friends
一起吃晚饭 看电影
go to dinner, go see a movie.
该来的都会来的
All that is going to happen
但是现在 我得回去工作
but right now, I've got to get to work.
什么时候 道格 什么时候才可以
When, Doug? When will it happen?
今晚 我们今晚七点去吃饭
Tonight, we're going to go to dinner, 7:00.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
地方随你挑 好吗
You pick the place. Okay.
好了 但我现在得去工作了 好吗
Okay. But I now have to go to work, okay?
好的
Okay.
再见
I'll see you.
七点吗
7:00?
是的 七点
Yeah, 7:00.
葛雷琴吗
Gretchen?
不是 她只是一个普通朋友
No. She's just somebody
很久没见了
that I haven't seen in a... in a long time.
杰瑞 你很闲是吗
Jerry, don't you have some work to do?
你好 我是格雷琴
Hi. This is Gretchen.
听到提示音 请留下您的姓名
At the tone, leave your name,
号♥码和信息 谢谢
number and message. Thanks.
葛雷琴 我是道格
Gretchen, hi. It's doug.
听着 你刚离开
Listen, you just left here.
我很抱歉
Uh, I'm sorry.
我刚发现我今晚不能和你一起吃饭了
I just realized I can't have dinner with you tonight.
我忙晕了 给忘了
Uh, I'm swamped, and I just forgot.
我很抱歉
Uh, I'm sorry.
我过几天再跟你谈 好吗
Uh... I'll talk to you in a couple of days, okay?
再见
Bye-bye.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表