剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
That's me. Runner-up for Mr. Universe.
叫我傻瓜吧 医生
Call me a fool, doc
但我还想重回赛场
But I'm betting on a comeback.
我从1947年到现在就没怎么变
I haven't changed a lick since 1947.
我觉得你最近恐怕掉秤掉得有点多了
Well, I'm afraid you may have lost a little too much weight recently.
我在训练呢
Hey! I'm in training.
中西部决赛
Midwestern Finals.
美国健将
American Bodybuilders.
70岁以上分组
70 and older.
我得把这该死的坐骨神经痛治好
Ah! I got to take care of this damn sciatica.
天哪 火♥辣♥辣地痛
Oh, man, that smarts.
再坐下来吧
Yeah. Take a seat again.
你知道是怎么受伤的吗
Do you know how this injury happened?
我打的维生素B12 可能伤到神经了
My B-12 shot. Must have hit a nerve.
你在打维生素吗
You're injecting vitamins?
别担心 我没有碰类固醇
Don't worry. I steer clear of the steroids.
很好 往后挪一挪
Oh, that's good. Scoot back.
用力踩我的手
Press against my hands.
很好
Yeah. Good.
还有哪里不舒服吗
Any other complaints?
没有了
Nope.
十年来最好的情况了
Best I've looked in ten years.
比赛是什么时候
When's the competition?
三月中旬
Mid-March.
我到时是74岁
I'll be 74 by then.
准备好重回赛场了
And ready for a comeback.
你觉得可以吗
You think?
可以
Yep.
充分卧床休息 消炎药
Plenty of bed rest, anti-inflammatories
还有 缓慢恢复
and start back slowly.
谢谢 医生
Thanks, doc.
好的
Okay.
这位系了安全带
This one had a seat belt on
但在座位上受到了撞击
but there was passenger space intrusion.
胫腓骨骨折
Fractured tib-fib.
叫个移♥动♥X光机 照颈椎和左侧胫腓骨
Order a portable C-spine and left tib-fib.
跟我这边来
Come with me this way.
我给你找个地方坐
I'll find you a place to sit.
我爸妈会杀了我的
My mom and dad are going to kill me.
我会告诉他们都是我的错
I'll tell them it was my fault.
签名下班了 兰迪
Signing out, Randi.
谢谢 刘易斯医生
Thanks, Dr. Lewis.
-在凤♥凰♥城一切顺利 -谢谢
- Good luck in Phoenix. - Thanks.
不 还是急诊室
No, this is the E.R. again.
我们现在就需要一位神经外科医生
We need a neurosurgeon now.
我需要本顿医生的X光片
I need Dr. Benton's X-rays.
把他送到缝合室
Get him to the suture room.
给我拿一些4-0尼龙线
Set me up with some 4-0 nylon.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait! Wait!
女士 你的脾脏破裂了
Ma'am, you have a ruptured spleen.
你需要立刻手术
You'll need immediate surgery.
但那是我管的车
But it's my car pool.
我要给所有家长打电♥话♥
All the parents need to be called!
兰迪 来把这些号♥码记一下
Randi, come take these numbers down.
来了 来了
I'm coming. I'm coming.
我跟你说了 别让他开车
I told you not to let him drive.
他说他会开
He told me he knew how.
我们只是到处玩玩
We were just goofing around.
闭嘴 别动
Hush! Hold still.
患者表示胸痛 呼吸急促
Complains of chest pains, shortness of breath.
左侧呼吸声减弱
Diminished breath sounds on the left.
去准备胸部插管器械
Let's get a chest tube tray.
给创伤一室的孩子做个腹部CT
Give me an abdomanal C.T. for the kid in Trama One.
血压下来了 190/130
B.P.'s coming down: 190/130.
毛细血管再充盈情况很差 脉搏血氧90
Poor cap refill. Pulse ox 90.
交叉配血2单位
Type and cross two units.
颈椎X光马上就来
X-ray's coming for the C-spine.
注射袋往下放一些
Lower that I.V. Bag.
有人需要帮助吗
Anybody need any help?
苏珊 你还在这里做什么
Susan, what are you still doing here?
你要赶不上火车了
You're gonna miss your train.
创口无感染 做个X光
Lavage is negative. Get an X-ray.
给我们打电♥话♥
Call us.
拿些阴性O型血
Get some O-negative too.
我在叫CT
I'm calling C.T.
左瞳功能不良
Left pupil's sluggish.
-很黯淡 你想插管吗 -对
- Dusky. You want to intubate? - Yes.
好吧 你来吧
All right. You do it.
7.0导管
7.0 E.T. tube.
可能有硬膜下血肿
Possible subdural hematoma.
甘露醇
Mannitol.
90克 静脉注射
90 grams I.V.
给他强力换气
Let's, uh, hyperventilate him.
好吗
All right?
给你
Here you go.
好的
Okay.
需要的话就抽吸
Use suction if you need it.
看清楚声带
Visualize the cord.
很好 很好
Good, good.
好 慢慢来
All right, take your time.
他能自主呼吸了
He's breathing on his own.
她连张字条都没留
She didn't even leave a note.
她一整天都在跟大家告别
She was saying good-bye to everyone all day.
格林医生 校车上的一个孩子在放射科快不行了
Dr. Greene, one of those car pool kids crashed in Radiology.
哪一个
Which one?
腓骨和胫骨干骨折那个
The fractured tib-fib
怎么会这样
How did that happen?
如果可以 我想七点前离开
If it's okay with you, I'd love to get out of here by 7.
你在为基顿写那篇文献综述吗
Are you working on that literature review for Keaton?
不是 其实我有个约会
No, actually, I got a date.
好吧 别拖延 别让基顿一直等着
Yeah? Well, just don't procrastinate and keep Keaton waiting.
会让我丢脸
It reflects poorly on me.
她难以接近 不是吗
You know, she's a hard one to get, isn't she?
为什么这么想
How do you figure?
很明显 她是个很棒的外科医生
Obviously, she's a great surgeon,
但她不是个好老师
but she's not much of a teacher.
你这么觉得吗
You don't think so?
拜托 那些心理学呓语
Oh, come on-- all that psychobabble?
她的解释可能有点古怪
Her explanations can be a little bit eccentric.
她没说她想要什么
She doesn't say what she wants.
有时候 她会
Sometimes, she does.
再说一遍 我和她合作的方式
Then again, I haven't been working with her
和你不一样
the same way that you have.
卡特 她很温柔
Carter, she's soft.
她可以是
She can be.
她不像个外科医生
She doesn't act like a surgeon.
向凭直觉教学的人
It is difficult to learn from somebody
学习是很困难的
who teaches by intuition
这也是我欣赏你教学的一点
which is one of the things about I appreciate about your teaching...
不好意思 卡特
Excuse me, Carter.
卡拉
Carla?
你在这儿啊 我已经坐在那半个小时了
There you are, I've been sitting in that lot for half an hour.
为什么
Why?
金士顿·迈恩斯
Kingston Mines.
演出之前的晚餐
Dinner before the early set.
那是明晚
That's tomorrow night.
是今晚
That is tonight.
需要帮忙吗
Anything you need?
没有 卡特
No, Carter.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
卡拉 这是卡特医生
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表