剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Sure.
好 "多愁善感的医生 高个 白人帅哥"
Okay, "Sensitive doctor, tall, white and handsome..."
帅 真的吗
Handsome? Really?
当然 有什么不对
Sure. Why not?
美国职业棒球队
"喜欢芝加哥小熊队和川崎摩托..."
"Loves the Cubs and Kawasakis..."
等等 停一下 我是有辆摩托
Wait, wait. Hold on. I own a bike.
但不确定算不算喜欢它
I don't know if I love it.
写进去吧 女孩们喜欢骑摩托的男人
Say it anyway. Chicks love guys with bikes.
这倒提醒了我自己的那辆还停在车♥库♥
That reminds me, I got mine in the garage.
你的摩托车吗
Your bike?
对 管♥理♥员♥让我冬天停在那
Yeah, the attendant let me keep it here for the winter,
但我有段时间没碰它了
but I haven't run it in awhile.
电瓶肯定没电了
Your battery is gonna die.
我知道 我得启动一下
I know. I've got to start it up.
不要提摩托车了
Don't mention the bike thing, you know.
我不想吸引摩托车女孩
I mean, I don't want to attract motorcycle chicks.
你是说像我这样的吗
You mean someone like me?
不 我不是这个意思...
No, I didn't mean...
马克 谢莉不在病房♥ 她的衣服也没了
Mark, Shelly's not in her room, and her clothes are gone too.
去看下厕所
Check the rest rooms.
已经看过了
I did that already.
兰迪 兰迪 你看到一位女病人离开这里了吗
Randi, Randi, did you see a female patient leave here?
-棕色头发戴红色帽子的吗 -对
- Brown hair and red hat? - Yeah.
看到了 她刚离开了
Yeah, she just left.
我去叫保安
I'll get security.
你能帮我拿下外衣吗
Can you grab my coat?
好
Yeah.
谢莉
Shelly.
谢莉
Shelly?
谢莉 你得回医院去
Shelly, you need to come back inside.
我想坐公交车
I want the bus.
谢莉 听我说
Shelly, listen to me.
你病得很重
You're very sick.
我们得对你进行治疗 好吗
We need to treat you, okay?
刻不容缓
Right away.
走开
Go away.
谢莉 别这样
Shelly, come on.
放我下来
Put me down!
我要上公交车
I want to go on the bus!
放我下来
Put me down!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
你为什么要伤害我
Why are you hurting me?
抓住她的腿
Grab her legs.
楚妮 按住她的肩膀
Chuny, take her shoulders.
马利克 把她的膝盖压到胸前
Malik, bring her knees up to her chest.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
我会给你打一针麻醉
I'm going give you a shot to numb the skin.
不 不要扎针 求你了
No! No needles, please!
不要
No!
我没看到精神科的许可
I don't see a psych hold.
救我
Help me.
我等够了
I got tired of waiting.
救命...救命...
Help... help...
-别动 -救我
- Hold still. - Help me!
我想知道在场各位的姓名
I want the names of everyone here.
楚妮·马科斯
Chuny Marquez.
莉迪亚·赖特
Lydia Wright.
马利克·麦克格雷斯
Malik Mcgrath.
不要 求你们了
No, please.
不
No.
不
No.
液体出来了
I got fluid.
没 只不过我正在那
Nope. It's just that there I was
以前所未有的程度袒露心声
baring my soul in a way I never really have before
然后突然 却听到了鼾声
and all of a sudden, I hear snoring.
抱歉 我太累了
I'm sorry. I'm so tired.
天呐 我只剩五个半小时
Oh, god, and I've got five and a half hours
来做我的重大人事决定了
to make my big staff decision.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
抱歉 我没听清 什么
I'm sorry. I wasn't listening. What?
你太搞笑了
Oh, you're hilarious.
天啊
Oh, my god.
查理
Charlie?
康妮 推张床来
Connie, get a gurney!
我们走
Let's go!
发生什么事了 让我看看
What happened? Let me see.
他找到了我
He found me.
那个皮条客吗
The pimp?
该死 挺住
Damn! Hold on!
快把轮床推过来 康妮
Get the gurney, Connie!
本顿实在太过分了
Benton was out of line.
是吗
Was he?
过分至极
Way out of line.
我真想狠揍那家伙一顿
I felt like punching out the bastard.
那可不明智
That would be unwise.
我觉得应该可以跟安斯弗谈谈
I suppose I could tell Anspaugh.
但我也不知道
Then again, I don't know.
我认为本顿说的有道理
I think Benton's right, you know?
最近 我要么落后一步
Lately, I been one step behind,
要么迟到五分钟
five minutes too late.
回见
See you.
我以为你在急诊值班
I thought you were covering the E.R.
那里没事
It's dead.
如果发生五车连环相撞事故就好了
What I wouldn't give for a good five-car pileup.
三点了
3:00.
厄尔·德尔·比格斯所著侦探小说的主角
陈查理悬疑电影要开演了
Time for the Charlie Chan mystery movie.
这么做到底有什么意义
And what's the point of this, exactly?
我们要对你户外和户内运动的
We want to compare your cortisol levels
皮质醇水进行对比
after indoor and outdoor exertion.
就是这些吗 凯瑞
That's it, right, Kerry?
这次运动过后不用再辛苦了 加油
No more sweating after this. Come on!
膝盖抬起来 像军乐队鼓手一样
Get your knees up, like a drum major.
就是这样 继续跑
That's it. There you go.
快 快 快
Go. Go. Go.
好了 亲爱的 握紧这只手
Okay, sweetheart, now squeeze this hand.
很好 好了
Good. All right.
握紧这只手
Now squeeze this hand.
没关系
That's okay.
没事的
That's all right.
好 她的右尺骨断了
Okay, she's got a broken right ulna.
耳朵没问题
Ears are clear.
好了 你能动一动下巴吗
All right. Can you move your jaw for me?
向两侧动
Side to side.
很疼
It hurts.
没事 你会好起来的
It's okay. You're gonna be fine.
拍个环口片 她的下巴好像骨折了
Let's get a panorex. I think she's got a broken jaw.
再对胸部 右手臂和眼眶做造影
Let's get a film of the chest, right arm, orbits.
道格
Doug?
她的腹股沟有淤青
She has bruising around her groin.
可能被强♥奸♥了
She may have been raped.
好的
Okay.
好了 孩子
All right, kiddo.
没事的
It's okay.
所以你有一个
So you got an idea
能暴富的创意吗
that's gonna make you a millionaire?
是啊 钱滚滚而来
Yeah. Money in the bank.
好啊 说来听听
All right. Let's hear it.
罐装捕蝇纸
Flypaper in a can--
什么
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表