剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第三季 第十一集
急诊室的故事前情提要
Previously on E.R.:
是 她说她得待在巴吞鲁日上班
She said she had to stay in Baton Rouge... work.
真是的
Oh, damn!
我以为你们能解决的
I thought you guys were going to work it out.
我想我能住在你家
I thought I could crash with you.
你十四岁
You're 14 years old.
偷了我的钱包
You stole my wallet.
除了惹麻烦你什么也不会
you've been nothing but a pain in the ass.
有些人变得有点太喜欢
Some folks are getting a little too fond
护士长的"管理"部分的职责
of the "manager" part of nurse manager.
我不是管理层
I am not management.
我知道你是想给我帮忙 但你没帮上
I know you're trying to help, but you didn't.
反而让事情更糟了
You made it worse.
你是个很棒的外科医生 皮特
You're a very good surgeon, Peter
但我得把这个机会
But I can't give up a space
留给一个真正想当
that could possibly be filled
儿科外科医生的人
by a future pediatric surgeon.
夜班
天哪 冷死了
My god, it is cold!
肯定有零下20度 寒风刺骨啊
It must be 20 below with the wind chill.
墨西哥人就不该来这儿
This is no place for a Mexican.
我以为你不喜欢上夜班
I thought you hated to work night shift.
我替哈蕾的班
I'm filling in for Haleh.
今晚肯定有很多冻伤的病人
I think we're going to see plenty of frostbite tonight.
还有冻僵的流浪汉
And bumsicles.
融化后可臭了
I hate the smell when they thaw.
死一般寂静啊
Oh, place looks dead.
这家伙肯定死了
Well, this guy certainly is.
兰迪 你注意到走廊里的尸体了吗
Randi, you know we got a DB in the hallway?
停尸间没空位了
The morgue's slow.
我把他放在门口冷藏
I put him next to the door to keep him cool.
好主意
Good thinking.
这板没问题吧
Is this board right?
没问题 一个病人也没有
Yeah. Not a single patient.
太冷了 病不起
Yeah, it's too cold to be sick.
看来我有时间改改我的履历表了
I guess I'll have some time to work on my curriculum vitae.
什么
What's that?
简历的高大上说法
That's a fancy word for resume.
这周要评终身教职
I've got tenure review this week.
你想当老师吗
You want to join the faculty?
希望如此
It'd be nice.
格林医生
Dr. Greene?
法务部给你的信和病例 要签字
Legal sent you this letter and these charts to be signed.
他们指责我没有在病历上共同签字
They're writing me up for not co-signing charts.
不会影响你的评审吧
Won't that hurt your chance for tenure?
也不会加分
It won't help.
竞争激烈吗
Competition pretty stiff?
一米六多高 红发 跛腿
It's about 5' 4", red hair with a limp.
莉迪亚
Lydia?
想不想轻轻松松赚50块
How'd you like to make an easy 50 bucks?
怎么赚
How?
我拿到一笔资金
I got a grant to study the effect
研究锻炼如何影响
of exercise on the circadian rhythms
夜班人员的昼夜规律
of night-shift workers.
所以伊·雷才在手术室做开合跳
Is that why E. Ray's doing jumping jacks in the suture room?
对 但我们还需要一个研究对象
Yes, but we need one more subject.
还有两天就截稿了
My publishing deadline's in two days.
所以我有点急了
So I'm kind of in a bind.
抱歉 我不感兴趣
Sorry. Not interested.
好吧 我们找其他人
All right, we'll keep looking.
温迪
Wendy.
重复
Repeat.
很好
Very good.
一打香蕉多少钱
How much are a dozen bananas?
重复
Repeat.
非常好
Very good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不是应该在飞机上
Aren't you supposed to be on a plane
还有12个小时就到卡拉奇了吗
in 12 hours, to Karachi?
我才开始收拾行李
I left the packing till the last minute.
整晚都得耗在这儿了
I'm going to be here all night.
你不能错过这次机会
Well, that presents certain opportunities.
我得去收拾行李了
I have to pack.
来吧
Please.
你三点再过来吧
Why don't you come back at 3:00?
我在手表上订个闹钟
I'll set my watch alarm.
基顿医生
Dr. Keaton?
你看见卡特了吗
Hey, have you seen Carter?
有人看见他在这儿
Someone said he came in here.
没来
Doesn't look like it.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
一路平安
Have a safe trip.
谢谢 拜拜
Thank you. Bye-bye.
卡萝
Carol?
玛丽 怎么了
Mary, what's up?
预算刚出了
Budget just came out.
明天一早就得开紧急会议
We've got a crisis conference tomorrow morning, first thing.
紧急会议
Crisis conference?
急诊室护士的预算只有九万四
ER nursing's $94,000 over.
不能加预算吗
Well, can't we add to the budget?
不行 你得辞退两名护士
No, you're gonna have to let two nurses go.
但 玛丽 我已经人手不足了
But, Mary, I'm understaffed as it is.
每个部门都缺人 卡萝
Name me a department that isn't, Carol.
医院没钱了
The county's out of money.
没有办法周转
There's just no way around it.
你有三个初级注册护士
Now, you've got three junior RNs.
-你有梅利克 -马利克
- You've got Mailik... - Malik.
马利克·麦克格雷斯 楚妮·马科斯和康妮
Malik Mcgrath, Chuny Marquez and Connie...
奥利加里奥
Oligario.
这三人中只能留一个
You can keep one of them.
辞退哪两个
Well, which two get the axe?
你说了算
That's your decision.
玛丽 我不知道
Oh, Mary, I don't know.
我从来没炒过人
I've never done this before.
明天会议前告诉我
I gotta have an answer by the meeting tomorrow.
今晚你值班吗
Are you on tonight?
对
Yeah.
那发邮件给我
Leave it on my e-mail.
明早八点之前发给我
Make sure I get it by 8:00 in the morning.
如果你可以选择怎么死 你会选哪种死法
Okay, if you can choose how to check out, how would you do it?
这个问题真丧
That's morbid.
如果我能选择怎么死 我会选用药过量
I guess if I could choose how to die, I'd go by OD.
中风更快
A quick stroke would be better.
没死成那就惨了
If you survive, then you're an end table.
还是没病人吗 马利克
Still no patients, Malik?
没 我们点了安东尼奥家的外卖♥♥
Nope, but we got takeout-- Antonio's.
没找到你 就点了你常吃的
We couldn't find you, so we ordered your usual.
我该给你多少钱 楚妮
Oh, great. How much do I owe you, Chuny?
不用了
Put it away.
别 康妮
No, come on, Connie.
不用了
No, we've got you covered.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
我的手冷吗
Hey, tell me, are my hands cold?
你个疯子
Oh, god! Sadist!
抱歉圣诞节早上
Listen, I'm sorry about
给了你个老套的惊喜
that old surprise Christmas morning.
圣诞老人没来吗
Santa didn't come?
没 我要给自己贴上基♥督♥教好人的标签
No, I stuck in a tag of Christian goodwill
打开家门让流浪汉进来
and opened my door to a homeless street urchin.
事实上 道格 你开的是我家的门
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表