剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
在我把这个面罩
I want you to hold
覆在你嘴上的同时
the unblocked nostril closed
你要堵住另一个鼻孔
while I put this mask over your mouth.
别担心
Don't worry.
不会痛的
It's not going to hurt.
哈蕾 你可以把托盘接在他下巴下面吗
Haleh, can you hold the basin under his chin?
好了 放松
All right. Just relax.
非常精彩
Very impressive.
我可以把纽扣带走吗
May I, may I keep the button?
当然
Sure.
你先坐一会 我去拿你的出院手续
You sit tight while I get your discharge papers.
在他们自我伤害之前
Can you get a psych consult down here
你能找个心理咨♥询♥师来吗
before they hurt themselves?
阿门
Amen.
我选土耳其面
I'd go with the Turkey tetrazzini.
杰姬 你好吗
Hey, Jackie, how you doing?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我在买♥♥东西 看不出来吗
I'm shopping. What does it look like?
大下午的来买♥♥东西吗
In the middle of the afternoon?
我今天休假
I took today off.
穿着手术服休假吗
In your scrubs?
你可从来不休假
You never take a day off.
事实上 我必须得离开急诊室
Actually, I had to leave.
卡拉需要我
Carla needed me.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
没事 只是不能下地
Yeah. She just needs to stay off her feet.
你麻烦可大了
Boy are you in trouble.
怎么了 就今天一天
What? It's just for today.
她姐姐今天没空
Her sister couldn't make it.
你以为只需要今天一天
You may think it's just for today
但怀孕的女人需要很多帮助
But a pregnant woman needs a lot of help.
我怀着史蒂文的时候
When I was pregnant with Steven
我让瓦尔特来做饭和做家务
I had Walt cooking and doing the laundry.
跟你说吧 太可怕了
It's crazy, I'm telling you.
她就像是变了个人
It's like she's a different woman.
只是荷尔蒙的影响
It's just the hormones.
有一次
You know, one time...
正看着奥普拉的节目 瓦尔特换了台
Walt switched the channel in the middle of oprah.
我挥着一支门球杆
I chased him out of the house
把他赶出了房♥子
with a croquet mallet.
好吧 我要输了
Yeah, well, I'm losing it.
我很为你骄傲 皮特
I'm so proud of you, Peter.
就像这样 休一天假来帮她做事
Taking the day off to help her out like this.
你以后可以多点时间休假吗
Will you be able to take off more time from the hospital?
不知道 我没考虑过这个
I don't know. I hadn't thought about that.
那就开始考虑
Well, start thinking.
如果你不在身边
Who's Carla going to depend on
卡拉要依靠谁
if you're not around?
对
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
我们去婴儿用品区
Let's go down to the baby section.
你要学的还有很多
You've got a lot to learn.
他的伤看起来像是碎冰锥造成的
Looks like he got it with an ice pick.
我来给他脱衣服
I'll get him undressed.
卡萝 让楚妮来
Carol, let Chuny do that.
不用 我来吧
No. I got it.
不 我要你来评估病人
No. I want you to assess the patient.
从基础项开始评估 海瑟薇医生
Start with the ABCs, Dr. Hathaway.
气道通畅
His airway is patent.
呼吸很浅 皮肤发暗
His breathing shallow, appearance dusky.
我去拿插管盘
I'll get the intubation tray.
楚妮可以去拿
Chuny can do it.
你来做插管
You're going to intubate.
好的 卡萝 深呼吸之后屏气
Okay. Carol, take a deep breath and hold it.
如果憋不住气 说明做得太慢了
If you run out of breath, you're taking too long.
从侧面进入 把舌头拨到一边
Enter laterally, sweeping the tongue
不要往回拉 会弄碎他的牙齿
out of the way. Don't rock back, you'll break his teeth.
你能看到会厌骨吗
Can you see the epiglottis?
很好
Good.
好的 现在看清楚声带
Okay. Now visualize the cords.
能看到吗
Can you see them?
血氧饱和度下降 89
Pulse ox is falling-- 89.
你做的很好 卡萝
You're doing great, Carol.
注意视镜抬高
Make sure you lift the scope
45度
45 degrees.
干得好
Good job.
带他去拍X光片
Let's get him to x-ray.
看来凯瑞有新宠物了
Looks like Kerry got a new pet.
别说了 楚妮
Stop it, Chuny.
你确实看到了
You actually saw her
她把纽扣塞到他鼻子里吗
jam the button up his nose?
在那之前 她曾被一个桶卡住了屁♥股♥
And before that, she had a bucket stuck on her butt.
你觉得他们是什么问题
What do you think's wrong with them?
听起来他们是疯了
Sounds like they're nuts.
按钮提取的响应时间是多少
Button extraction response time?
7.5分钟
7.5 minutes.
斯迈思先生和夫人 这是波梅兰茨医生
Mr. and Mrs. Smythe, this is Dr. Pomerantz.
精神科咨♥询♥ 是吧
Psychiatric consult, I presume?
是的
Yes.
我们一直在等你
Well, we've been expecting you.
毫无疑问 你能看出来
As you no doubt have ascertained
布伦达和我并不是我们看起来的这样
Brenda and I are not what we appear to be.
那请问你们是
What are you?
约翰·斯迈思和布伦达·威尔克森
John Smythe and Brenda Wilkerson--
我们临床研究人员
Clinical researchers.
我们正在研究关于创造性解决问题
We're conducting a study on creative problem-solving
在急诊部门
in emergency departments
我们发现异物取出
and we found that foreign body extractions
能引起最大范围的响应
elicited the greatest range of responses.
是的 我必须说 格林医生
Yes, and I must say, Dr. Greene
你提出的解决方案是我们所见过的最具创新性的
You came up with the most innovative solutions we've ever seen.
在济慈医院 取出鼻子里的纽扣花了五个小时
Over Mercy, the button in the nose took five hours
和两次咨♥询♥
and two consults.
是的 他们想做手术取出来
Wait a minute. They wanted to operate.
是谁赞助这项研究
Just who is sponsoring this study?
一个由医疗专业人士和
An independent consortium of health care professionals
政♥府♥官员组成的独♥立♥机构
and, uh... those in government.
政♥府♥的最高层
The highest levels of government.
不敢保证
No promises
但是HRC可能会联♥系♥你
But, uh, you might be contacted by... H.R.C.
希拉里
Hillary.
如果她屁♥股♥被桶夹住了
Well... if she ever gets her ass stuck in a bucket
她就知道该找谁了
She'll know who to call.
好的 我会转告她的
Well, I'll tell her you said so.
好的
Okay.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing out here?
躲着
Hiding.
我也是
Me, too.
你居然吸烟
You're a smoker!
秘密的吸烟者
A secret smoker.
不要告诉其他人
Don't tell anyone.
所以谁死了
So who died?
什么
What?
为什么板着脸
Why the long face?
艾德森伪造病历来掩盖他的过失
Edson falsified a chart to cover his ass.
你在开玩笑
You're kidding.
忘记记录病人病史
Forgot to take a patient history.
患者几乎因过敏反应而死亡
Patient almost died from an allergic reaction.
安斯弗肯定非常生气
Anspaugh must have roasted his butt for that.
我没告诉他
I didn't tell him.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表