剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第三季 第六集
前期提要
Previously on E.R.:
我喜欢孩子
I like kids.
无法征服对飞行的恐惧
Fear of flying cannot be conquered.
我妈四十岁时才拿到房♥产经纪人执照
My mom got her real estate license at 40.
我辅♥导♥过她做作业
I helped her with her homework.
如果你愿意的话 我也能帮你
I can help you, if you want.
刚旅行回来就跳舞 你肯定觉得累
You're probably too tired after your trip to dance.
有点儿 不过
Well, kind of, but...
那就晚些吧
So maybe later.
你到底知不知道你要做什么
Do you know what you're doing or not?
我只是想确认
I'm just confirming...
如果你一直寻求确认
If you have to keep confirming,
你就是不知道自己在做什么
you don't know what you're doing.
卡特 过来
Carter, get in here.
我跟别人一样努力 才得以来到这
I worked as hard as everyone else to get in here.
你就要加倍努力 比别人更晚回去
You have to work twice as hard, stay twice as late,
加倍优秀
to be twice as good.
对飞行的恐惧
我的天
Oh, god.
飞行轮转是我当住院医生期间的亮点
The flight rotation was, like the highlight of my residency.
你没问题的
You'll be fine.
我要坐着个形状像烤土豆还戴了顶帽子
I'll be thousands of feet in the air
上到一千多米的高空
in something shaped like a baked potato with a frat beanie on it.
实际上只有一百来米
Actually, it's only hundreds of feet.
天啊
Oh, god!
当地就没有救护车吗
Don't they have ambulances in the sticks?
布恩郡连创伤中心都没有
They don't have a trauma center in Boone County.
情况严重时 我们就要出动
So if it's bad, we go.
有多远
How far?
将近一百公里
50, 60 miles.
等等
Head up.
你不知道这是住院医生的要求吗
Didn't you know this was a requirement for your residency?
我当初根本就没想到
What was I thinking?
好了 深呼吸 慢慢吐气
All right, deep breath. Let it out slowly.
好了 我膝盖打不了弯
Okay. My knees won't move!
来吧 弯腰
Come on. Stay low.
迪·麦克马纳斯 这是苏珊·刘易斯
Dee McManus, Susan Lewis.
你好 第一次飞
Hi. First flight?
三角形内角之和等于180度 对吧
The sum of the angles In a triangle equals 180 degrees, right?
-卡罗尔 -道格
- Hey, Carol. - Hi, Doug.
你好
Hi.
道格·罗斯 这是威廉·利特曼
Doug ross, this is William Litman.
威廉是我的实验搭档
William is my lab partner.
真的
No kidding.
怎么样了
How's it going?
公元前3世纪希腊数学家
我有19世纪欧几里得式的直觉
I have an intuitive 19th-century Euclidean mind.
不错啊
Congratulations.
欧几里得对几何学的理解其实有缺陷
It's actually crippling to the understanding of the geometric projection of the universe.
我要退学
I'm flunking out.
你们在学什么
What are you working on?
我以前物理学的很好
I used to be pretty good at physics.
弦理论
String theory.
时间和空间的多♥维♥曲率
The multi-dimensional curvature of time and space.
-这样啊 -懂了吧
- Oh. - "Oh" Is right.
黎曼流形是当M小于N时
So, the Riemannian manifold is "M"-dimensional space
局部看起来是N维空间的
that locally looks like N-dimensional space
M维空间
when M is less than N.
苏珊 你看看 外面很美
Susan, take a look. It's beautiful.
你在做什么
W-what are you doing?
我过度换气了 别管我
I'm hyperventilating. Leave me alone.
天啊
Oh, god.
你真该看看外面的景色
You should really check out the view, okay?
因为它可以帮助你设置陀螺仪
'cause it helps you set your gyroscope.
-怎么回事 -是飞行员
- What was that? - It was the pilot.
只是在调整旋翼桨距
He was just adjusting the rotor pitch.
一切正常
Absolutely normal.
对 正常
Right. Normal.
我看到你了 空中救援
I got a visual on you, Air-Vac.
收到了吗
Do you read?
到了
There it is.
天啊
Oh, man.
我们是第一到场的
We're first on scene.
我们需要O型阴性血和Y形输血管
We're going to need the O-neg and blood Y's.
大约五点钟方向有场地可以降落
There's a field to your 5:00.
天
Oh... god.
天
Oh, god.
我的天
Oh, oh, god. Oh, god.
弯腰 小心尾螺旋桨
Keep your head down and watch the tail rotor.
五位受害者
We got five victims.
干草车和面包车相撞
Hay truck and a van hit head-on.
两位被甩出车外 三位困在车中
Two ejected, three are trapped.
消防队呢
Where's fire response?
两辆消防车和一辆救护车正在路上
Two engines and an ambulance are en route.
什么时候到
ETA?
三十分钟 这儿都是志愿者
30 minutes. We're all volunteers out here.
先验伤分类 苏珊 你去面包车
We'll triage first. Susan, you cheack the car.
没事的宝贝
It's okay, sweetie.
-没事的 -我的天
- It's okay.- oh, my god!
求求你 救我们出去
Please get us out of this car!
好的
Okay.
对 我还在等待授权 喂
Yes, I'm still holding for authoriaztaion. Hello?
达拉斯赢三分 你怎么看
So, Dallas by three, you think?
急诊室 稍等
ER, hold on.
我不想 兄弟 我就是知道
I don't think, Papa. I know.
重症监护室要1999年才有床位
ICU's got no beds until 1999.
他们给我们送了两台呼吸机
They're sending us two vents.
真棒
Terrific.
干得不错 戈麦斯先生
Way to go, Mr. Gomez.
楚妮 三号♥诊室需要更多的输液泵
Chuny, we need more ivacs in three.
帕特里克·布拉奇尔 转移性前列腺癌
Patrick Brazil, metastatic prostate cancer.
咳嗽 发热 近两周越来越虚弱
Cough, fever, two months progressive weakness.
血压 150/70
BP 150/70.
注射了300毫升生理盐水
Gave 300cc's of saline.
有不抢救协议
He's a no-coder.
没空房♥了 去诊室四
Inn's full. Exam four.
我照顾B先生二十二年了
I've been Mr. B's caretaker for 22 years.
他想在去世时
He wants to be cryogenically preserved
被低温保存
when he deanimates.
他想什么
He wants to what?
死了像冰棍一样冻起来
Be put on ice when he croaks forzen like a popsicle.
他已经等了八年 就为了
He's waited eight years to join Mrs. B.
和B夫人在低温舱中相聚
in their suspension capsule.
轻点 一 二 三
Easy, now. One, two, three.
他的老婆被冻了八年
His wife's been frozen for eight years?
对 那是他们给对方五十周年纪念日的礼物
Yes, it was their 50th-anniversary present to each other.
脉搏微弱 呼吸困难
Faint pulse, poor respiratory effort.
他们希望死后能够被保存在一起
They want to be preserved together
这样未来就可以一起被唤醒
so they can come back in the future.
就像电影里的恐龙一样
Just like those dinosaurs in that movie.
很浪漫吧
Isn't it romantic?
挂上强心剂点滴 每公斤体重给10毫克
Let's hang a dobutamine drip. Start at ten mikes per kilo
注射至收缩压达到100
and titrate to a systolic of 100.
-注意输液管 -躺下 索切克先生
- Watch the IV. - Settle down, Mr. Sotcheck.
-116号♥救护车叫你去处理心梗 -行
- Recue 116's for you to rule out MI - Ok
我们要忙死了
We're swamped.
谁替海伦去度假的班
Who's covering Haleh's vacation shift?
九点有人来
Got a float coming at 9:00.
上一个派来的护士
The last nurse who floated down
整天都躲在厕所里
hid in the bathroom all day.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表