剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I think he's still eating lunch with Dr. Weaver in the lounge.
请把他找来 快点
Get him. Quickly.
你有更好的判断吗
You have a better story?
她的腹痛正在加剧
Her abdominal pain is worsening.
她的呼吸频率高达39 而且她是酸中毒
Her resps are up to 39 and she's acidotic.
当她被送来时 她是脱水的
When she came in, she was dehydrated.
那她肺部怎么会有液体
So why fluid on her lungs?
充血性心力衰竭并不能解释疼痛
And the pain isn't explained by congestive heart failure.
这说不通
Doesn't all add up.
所以在你看来是什么
And what is your thinking?
我认为她患有心房♥颤动
I'm thinking that she's suffering from atrial fibrillation
并且伴有血栓的危险
which puts her at risk for clots.
有一个栓子释放了 阻塞了她的小瓣膜
And she threw an embolus and it's blocking her small valve.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on in here?
卡特医生认为你对这个病人的诊断有误
Dr. Carter believes you misdiagnosed this patient incorrectly.
什么
He what?
她的疼痛在加剧
Her pain is worsening
她的呼吸频率高达39 而且她是酸中毒
her resps are up to 39 and she's acidotic.
心力衰竭当时说得通
C.H.F. made sense at the time
但我认为她有缺血性小肠疾病
But I believe she has ischemic small bowel disease
继发于肠系膜动脉栓塞
secondary to an embolism in the mesenteric artery.
说得很有道理 你觉得呢
Pretty good story, don't you think?
糟糕
Damn it!
我还给她利尿
I diuresed her.
生理盐水 每小时200毫升
Noemal saline, 200cc's per hour.
打电♥话♥预定手术室
Call the O.R., book a room.
我们现在就得进手术室
We're moving her right now.
发生了什么
What's happening?
你妈妈需要立即接受手术治疗
Your mother needs a immediate surgical attention.
手术
An operation?
是的 但她会没事的
Yes, but she's going to be just fine.
安斯弗医生 我能辅助吗
Dr. Anspaugh, can I assist?
辅助 你来做这个手术
Assist? You're going to do it.
做栓子切除术吗
Perform an embolectomy?
是的
You're damn right.
你是今天这里唯一一个
You're the only one around here today
知道自己在干什么的人
that seems to know what the hell they're doing.
会倒的
It's going to fall.
不会的
It's not.
会的
Yes, it is.
不会倒的
No, it's not.
她看上去感觉好多了
She looks like she's feeling better.
是的 她吃了一点东西
Yeah. She ate a little bit.
看起来呼吸正常
Seems to be breathing okay.
这位朋友是谁
Who's her friend?
是我弟弟
That's my brother.
我让我妈妈把他送来
I had my mom bring him down.
我想露易丝可能需要陪伴
I figured Louise could use some company.
吉米
Hey, Jimmy.
向格林医生问好
Say hi to Dr. Greene.
-你好 格林医生 -他是我的上司
- Hey, Dr. Greene. - He's my boss.
吉米 你好
Hi, Jimmy. How are you?
他们怎么说
What'd they say?
这边说
Come here.
心理医生觉得她没有能力处理手术后的情况
Psych feels that she's incapable of handling a post-op regime
他们还认为
and they don't think
母亲在她身边的时间不足以
the mother's going to be around long enough
让一直照顾她
to get her through it.
都是废话
That's a lot of crap.
她可以去集体之家
She could go to a group home.
吉米在那里上课
Jimmy takes classes
他们有一个很棒的项目
and they have a great program.
妈妈不想让她去 她有监护权
Mom doesn't want her in a home and she has guardianship.
我给罗约拉和拉什打过电♥话♥
I've called Loyola and Rush.
他们都有移植中心
They both have transplant centers.
也许我们可以让他们把她列入名单
Maybe we could get them to get her on the list.
马克
Mark?
道尔医生 这是精神科的波梅兰茨医生
Dr. Doyle, this is Dr. Pomerantz from psych.
是她评估的露易丝
She's the one who evaluated Louise.
露易丝
Hi, Louise.
你好
How are you doing?
库比蒂诺夫人
Mrs. Cupertino.
她好多了
She's doing better.
她心力衰竭了
She's out of heart failure.
你需要填写这个
You need to fill this out.
这是什么
What is it?
移植候选人登记表
Transplant candidate registration form.
没有这个 我没办法帮她在网上登记
I can't get her on the network without it.
凯森填写了大部分
Kayson filled out most of it
但我需要今天的记录才能给她评级
but I need today's history so I can rank her.
所以你需要填写一下然后给我
So you have to get this back to me
尽快 好吗
as soon as you can, okay?
很高兴见到你 医生
Nice meeting you, doctor.
妮娜
Nina?
谢谢
Thank you.
贾德 你看这样好不好
Jad... why don't you come and go?
你白天照常出去
You take off during the day.
想干什么就干什么
You do the hell whatever you want to do
然后晚上回来
and you come back at night.
我们给你静脉注射抗生素
We hook you up with I.V. antibiotics.
早上你的胸部做理疗
We get P.T. to pound your chest in the morning.
不 谢了
No, thanks.
这样你会舒服很多
You'd be a lot more comfortable.
你甚至可以 通过治疗
You might even... you know, squeak out
争取几个星期的时间
a couple extra weeks out of this thing.
我说了 不用了 谢谢
I said, no, thanks.
好吧
All right.
这是我传呼机的号♥码 我家里的电♥话♥
My beeper number. And my home number.
你可以随时联♥系♥我
You call me anytime
白天晚上都行 好吗
Day or night, all right?
我们走吧
Let's go.
谢谢
Thanks.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
除了这儿 哪儿都行
Anywhere but here.
抱歉 罗斯医生
Sorry, Dr. Ross.
我突袭了自助餐厅
I raided the cafeteria.
买♥♥了他们所有的蛋糕
Bought every piece of cake they had.
女士们 你们的蛋糕来啦
Ladies, here's your cake!
发生了什么事
What's going on?
护士们拿到了新合同
The nurses got their new contracts.
她们得到了她们要的一切吗
Did they get everything they asked for?
目前的雇员受到保护
Current employees are protected
但医院有权在今后通过招聘技术人员
but the hospital won the right to replace existing R.N.S
来替换注册护士
with unlicensed technicians through attrition.
技术员吗
Technicians?
这是未来的潮流
It's the wave of the future.
来吧 医生 来段舞
Come on, doctor, dance.
不了 不了 谢谢
No. No, thank you.
等下一首歌♥ 等下一首歌♥
I'll get the next song. I'll get the next song.
你见过卡萝吗
Have you seen Carol?
海瑟薇
Hathaway?
她今天不想上班了
She changed her mind about working today.
午餐前回家了
Went home before lunch.
我饿死了 你要一块蛋糕吗
I'm starving. Want a piece of cake?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我刚把所有的文件都交给了妮娜·波梅兰茨
I just dropped off all the paperwork with Nina Pomerantz.
露易丝明天就可以在移植名单上了
So Louise should be on the transplant list tomorrow.
现在我们只能等待和祈祷了
All we have to do is wait and hope.
你弟弟呢
Where's your brother?
在休息室 看电视
In the lounge, watching TV.
她不签字
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表