剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
绕个圈
aound
穿过去
and through.
干净利落
Pretty nifty.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
道尔医生来试试可以吗
Would it be all right if Dr. Doyle tried one?
我觉得本顿医生不会介意的
I don't think Dr. Benton would mind.
毕竟 我们是一家教学医院
After all, we are a teaching hospital.
谢谢你今天的帮助
Thanks for all your help today.
应该的
Yeah, sure.
我们搭档很不错
You know, we make a good team.
也许我们应该找时间再约一下
Maybe we should go out again sometime.
我不觉得
No, I don't think so.
可能会有意思的
Could be fun.
这不是个好主意
It's not a good idea.
别这样 珍妮 吃晚饭吧
Come on, Jeanie, dinner.
我们就止于工作关系 可以吗
Let's keep it professional, okay?
他的血氧在下降 83
His pulse ox is falling, 83.
怎么了
What happened?
他的呼吸在衰竭
He's in respiratory failure.
我在这里 亲爱的
I'm here, sweetheart.
宝贝
Sweetie.
他停止呼吸了
He stopped breathing.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
我不忍♥心看了
I can't watch this.
给他插管
Intubate him.
拜托
Yeah, please.
不 我们答应他了
No. We promised.
不 不
No, no.
-休斯顿女士 -动手
- Mrs. Heuston. - Do it!
不 不
No, no.
不 你签署了声明
No. You signed the paper.
那就把声明撕掉
Well, then, rip up the paper!
快动手
Just do it!
我让你动手
I said do it!
对不起
I'm sorry.
插管托盘
Intubation tray.
按住他
Hold him down.
50毫克司可林 我们得给他镇静
50 of Sux. We'll have to paralyze him.
按住他
Hold him down.
8号♥插管
Number eight E.T. tube
拜托了
Please.
你来 给他泵气
There you go. Bag him.
管插好了
He's tubed.
我觉得自己就像个笨蛋
I feel like such a klutz.
人们从梯子上摔下来很常见
People fall off step ladders.
我是摔到梯子上 我在挂一幅画
I fell over one-- I was hanging a picture,
后退了三步 然后就屁♥股♥着地了
took three steps back and landed on my ass.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
是吧
I guess.
我猜你不认识我了 对吧
I bet you don't remember me, do you?
我见过你吗
Should I?
我一年前也来过这里
I was in here a year ago.
我瘦了十八公斤
I weighed 40 pounds less.
我得了肺炎 差点死了
I had pneumonia and almost died.
你照顾过我
You took care of me.
你有艾滋病
You have AIDS.
是啊
Yeah.
我已经做好了死亡的准备
I was all set to die.
我向所有人告别了
I said good-bye to everyone
处理掉我的东西 把我的人寿保险都兑现了
Got rid of my stuff, cashed in my life insurance.
然后一切都变了
Then everything changed.
真的吗
Really?
你听说过鸡尾酒疗法吗
You've heard of the cocktail.
我的医生让我参加治疗
My doctor put me on it.
我已经很久都没感觉这么好了
I haven't felt this good in a long time.
那很棒
That's great.
这真奇怪
It's weird.
就像我都进了死牢
It's like I was on death row
然后州长打来了电♥话♥
and the governor called.
需要一点时间来适应
Takes a little getting used to.
但这比死要好得多
But it is a hell of a lot better than dying.
皮特
Peter?
皮特 我怀孕了
Peter, I'm pregnant.
什么
What?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
不
No.
本顿医生
Dr. Benton.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
本顿医生
Dr. Benton?
本顿医生
Dr. Benton?
本顿医生
Dr. Benton?
醒了
There we go.
手术非常成功
The surgery was a complete success.
你得了急性化脓性阑尾炎
You had an acute suppurative appendicitis
没有并发症
with no complications.
这是你的阑尾
Here's your appendix.
什么
What?
别说话
Shh. Don't try to talk.
你刚从麻醉中醒过来
You're just coming out of the anesthesia.
我真的搞砸了
I really screwed up.
-我真的搞砸了 -你搞砸了
- I really did. - You did?
我没给那个孩子机会
I never gave the kid a chance.
还有 卡拉
And, Carla...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't-- I don't know what to do.
不 是我 卡特
No, it's-- it's me-- Carter.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你在康复室
Uh, you're in the recovery room.
我刚切除了你的阑尾
I just took out your appendix.
你想我打电♥话♥给卡拉吗
You want me to call Carla?
什么
What?
你刚刚在问她
You were asking about her.
我还说了什么
What else did I say?
说你搞砸了
Uh, that you screwed up.
你后悔对我那么不好
That... you regret treating me so badly.
如果你可以
That... if you could
改变 如果你可以重新来过
change things, if you could do it over again...
卡特 卡特
Carter, Carter.
停...
Just...
我正要来看你
I was just coming to see you.
真的吗 你和波莉谈妥了吗
Really? Did you settle things with Polly
还是希瑟
or was it Heather?
我想道歉
I want to apologize.
我今天真是个混♥蛋♥
I was a real jerk today.
我希望我能补偿你
I-I-I was hoping I could make it up to you somehow.
星期二晚上你有空吗
Are you free tuesday night?
-当然 -很好 那是我
- Sure. - Great. That's the night of
性瘾和强迫性说谎
my sex addicts and compulsive liars
治疗小组的晚上
therapy group.
妮娜 我以前从来没有这样做过
Nina, I've never acted like this before.
我对发生的事感到很抱歉
I'm really sorry about what happened.
也许我们能
Maybe we could, uh...
也许我们可以一起吃午饭
Maybe we could have lunch.
也许吧
Maybe.
同时 每当你有同时和
In the meantime, whenever you have an urge
三个女人约会的冲动时
to date three women at once...
弹一下
Snap it.
希望我没有打扰到你
Hey. Hope I'm not disturbing you.
没事
No, no.
你要说什么
What's on your mind?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表