剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
考基跟我说了那天的事
Corky told me that back in the day.
善良的老考基
Good old Corky.
他在军事区的厕所里
Blew a gasket in the latrine
大发雷霆
at soldier's field.
裤子还没提上就去见了上帝
Met his maker with his pants down.
组织剪
Metz.
有的时候你需要退后一步才能重新考虑
And sometimes, you have to step back to reassess.
清理崭新鼓鼓的软式飞艇
Hell of a lot easier to take stock
可比清理F16战斗机要轻松太多了
from a nice, puffy blimp than an F-16.
对吧
Right?
这是我人生中第一次
It's the first mature breakup
成年人的分手
of my entire life.
恭喜你
Oh, congratulations.
没有装腔作势 没有大吼大叫
No histrionics, no yelling.
我们发现了问题 然后解决了
We saw the situation, we addressed it.
她怎么反应的
How'd she take it?
她有点伤感 你明白的
She's hurt, you know
不过过些时间她总会释怀的
but she'll get over it in time.
多长时间
What time you got?
马克
Mark?
这是杰·穆瑟夫
I'd like you to meet Jay Musoff
惠特·哈斯克尔 莫妮卡·坎贝尔
Whit Haskell, Monica Campbell
艾利克斯·甘达 马特·柯林斯 莱斯利·吴
Alex Ghandar, Matt Collins and Leslie Wu.
你们好
Hello.
我准备了一个介绍资料包
I've prepared an introductory packet
帮助你们了解我们的急诊医学项目
to our emergency medicine program.
这一天的活动都可以参考上面的内容
You can refer to it throughout the day.
急诊室也许看起来有些混乱 但如果你仔细观察
The E.R. may appear chaotic, but if you watch closely
你会发现这是一个严谨设计的系统在有序运作
you'll see a carefully organized system at work.
我会带着杰 惠特和莫妮卡
I thought that I would take Jay, Whit and Monica.
好的
Fine.
我们先去前台那里
We'll start with the admissions desk
从那开始今天的工作
and go from there.
如果你也想去的话
If you want to follow
隔十分钟错开就好 不用担心
at a ten-minute stagger, feel free.
好的
Right.
任何急诊室的核心区域
The heart of any emergency room
都是接待台
is the admit desk.
如果将信息比作流淌的血液
Information is the blood that courses through it
那么接待员就好比是三尖瓣
and the desk clerk is like the tricuspid valve
这比喻你们能懂吧
if you will.
你们想扮演医生吗
So, you guys want to play doctor?
我们走
Let's go.
我当时追着一号♥嫌犯 在小巷尽头跟丢了
I chase number one, lose him down an alley
我赶回来的时候正好看到二号♥嫌犯
I come back just in time to catch number two
在开枪射击我这位搭档
bleeding my partner here with a cheap .22.
他当时连枪都没掏出来呢
He doesn't even have his gun out
所以我开枪打中了那混♥蛋♥ 两枪
so I capped the punk, twice.
你真走运你的搭档
You were lucky your partner
在那人行凶的时候赶回来了
came back when he did.
两枪两中
Two rounds, two hits.
我都不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
你真应该看看当时那家伙的表情 皮特
You should have seen his face, Pete.
他惊讶极了
He was so surprised.
他以为我会做什么
Like, what do you think I was going to do
给他个拥抱吗
give him a hug?
等他看到了血...
When he saw the blood...
你必须马上出去
You have to go now.
他需要好好休息
He needs his rest.
我在外面等着 警官
Oh, I'll wait outside, sarge.
不必了 你回家去吧
No, no. You go on home.
不用 我就在外面等着
No, no. I'll wait outside.
皮诺
Peno!
回家去
Home.
明早给我带一块巧克力蛋糕来
Bring me a chocolate frosted in the morning.
他可以带给我 对吗
He can do that, right?
只要他给我们也带一打来
If he gets a dozen for us.
好的 照顾好自己
All right, take care.
知道了
Yeah.
很能说啊
Talkative.
警校毕业才十个月
Ten months out of the academy
就觉得自己是《警探哈利》了
he thinks he's Dirty Harry.
你当时为什么不回击
Why didn't you shoot back?
当了三十二年警♥察♥
32 years on the force.
我只在练习靶场外开过两次枪
I've fired twice outside the practice range.
不愿意开枪的警♥察♥
A cop who won't use his gun.
我还是头一回遇上
That's a first.
你的胳膊还好吗
Your arm okay?
还好 只是有点酸
Yeah, yeah. It's just a little sore.
卡萝 能跟你说句话吗
Carol, can I speak to you a minute?
马上回来
Be right back.
出了点小状况
We got a situation here.
我已经和玛丽·凯恩谈过了
Well, I spoke to Mary Cain
她说她不知道是谁
and she says she doesn't know
泄露了消息
who leaked it.
你居然相信她
And you believed her?
我当然相信
Yeah, I did.
我们之前已经正式签署了一项协议
We had an agreement on the table
来保护现有的人员编制
to protect current staffing levels
但管理层居然取消了它
and management just pulled it.
他们一定会利用这件事
They're going to use this
来违背所有的合约
to renege on the whole contract.
听到这个消息我感到很抱歉
I'm sorry to hear that.
你之前完全不知道
You had no idea
他们会利用这件事来打♥压♥我们吗
they would use this against us?
不 我不知道
No, I didn't.
怎么 你觉得我在撒谎
What? You think I'm lying to you?
我也分不清了 卡萝
I don't know anymore, Carol.
你和管理层可以互掐 尖叫
You and management can fight and scream
扯对方的头发 这些都与我无关
and tear each other's hair out, for all I care.
我有病人要照顾
I've got a patient.
大部分实习生都会把他们的体液样本
Most interns send their samples
送到实验室去 却不知道
to the lab without knowing
这些样本会得到怎样的处理
what happens once they're there.
我们假设自己是一份尿液样本来看看会发生什么
Let's pretend we're a urine sample and find out.
好吧 让我看看
Okay. Let's see.
二床有脚部烫伤
Scalded foot in Curtain two.
看起来挺有意思的 这边走
That looks promising. This way.
马克 我有一个25岁男性患者
Mark, I've got a 25-year-old male--
头疼 失眠 还有抽搐行为
headaches, insomnia, behavioral tics.
他老婆带他来的
His wife brought him in.
如果是中风的话他又太年轻了
He's pretty young for a stroke.
那你觉得是什么
What do you think?
脑炎或者有块状病灶
Encephalitis or a mass lesion.
可能是 先做CT
Could be. Let's do a C.T. first.
谁负责传染病
Who's on for infectious disease?
格雷戈·费舍
Greg Fischer.
通知他过来
Get him down.
好的
OK.
你好 格林医生
Oh, hello, Dr. Greene.
萨沙 太巧了
Sasha, what a pleasant surprise.
萨沙是餐厅的五星主厨
Sasha's a five-star chef in the cafeteria.
今天的特色菜是什么
What's today's special?
烤肠
Bratwurst.
白♥痴♥的杂务工搬出来一箱滚烫的水
Idiot busboy carries out bin of hot water.
哗
Shoom!
全洒我靴子上了
Right down my boot.
挺严重的
Pretty nasty.
正常情况下 我选择截肢
Normally, I'd amputate,
但我怕你会把它放进菜单
but I'm afraid you'd put it on the menu.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表