剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
我想做个头部CT确认一下
I'd like a head C.T. to be sure.
他手抖动的样子 让我心里过不去
The way his hand moves-- something about it bothers me.
我不能在无指征的情况下安排价格上千的检查
I can't order a $1,000 test without indications.
我觉得抽搐是反复发作的
I think it's recurring.
他想隐瞒
He's trying to hide it.
我会给他做个神经系统检查
I'll do a neuro exam.
如果查出问题 再给他拍片
If something shows up, we'll scan him.
谢谢
Thanks.
视觉调节没有对光做出直接反应
Accommodation without direct response to light.
阿·罗氏瞳孔
Argyll Robertson.
帕特森太太
Mrs. Patterson...
叫我辛迪
Cindy.
辛迪 你是什么时候注意到
Cindy, when did you notice
迈克行为有异的
the change in Mike's behavior?
大概一个月前
About a month ago,
我看到他凌晨三点
I found him down in the kitchen
去了厨房♥ 自言自语
at 3:00 A.M., talking to himself.
你的中枢神经系统
There's a possibility you have a low-grade
可能出现了轻度感染
infection in your central nervous system.
我想让他做个脊椎抽液
I'd like to do a spinal tap.
听起来好疼
Uh... that sounds painful.
我们会给你做局麻
We give you plenty of local anesthetic.
只需要五分钟左右
Takes about five minutes.
珍妮 你能去准备一个腰椎穿刺盘吗
Jeanie, can you get an L.P. tray, please?
珍妮 对不起
Jeanie. I'm sorry.
我一直想给你打电♥话♥
I've been meaning to call you.
没事 我没指望你打
That's okay. I didn't expect you to.
本顿医生
Hey, Dr. Benton.
三点开会 谢谢 卡特
3:00 conference. Thank you, Carter.
也就是说五点去做场脾切除术
Which leaves us plenty of time
时间很宽裕
for a splenectomy at 5:00.
六点半前就能做完
We'll be in and out by 6:30.
你没经过我同意就替我安排手术了
You signed me up for surgery without my permission?
克罗斯比需要有人帮忙
Crosby needs someone to assist.
他水平很好 我觉得他也很欣赏你
He does great work and I know he respects yours.
擦掉
Take it off.
什么
What?
我的名字 从板上擦掉
My name, take it off the board.
太迟了 时间不够了
It's too late. Not enough time.
得有人取消安排才行
Someone's going to have to cancel.
唯一的骨折迹象是脂肪垫
The only sign of fracture is the fat pad.
很轻微
Very slight.
他需要打石膏吗
Will he need a cast?
我觉得用夹板就行
I think the splint will be fine.
三到四周就该愈合了
It should heal in three or four weeks.
我们能去外面谈谈吗
Can I talk to you outside?
当然
Yeah.
我们马上就回来 好吗
We'll be right back, okay?
你在这稍等一下
You just hang here.
他一直这么沉默寡言吗
Has he always been this uncommunicative?
我...
My, uh...
我丈夫五个月前因车祸去世了
My husband died five months ago in a car accident.
他当时正带班尼去买♥♥冰淇淋
He was taking Benny to get an ice cream cone.
班尼受伤了吗
Was Benny hurt?
没有...
No...
但救护车十分钟后才赶到
But it took about ten minutes for the ambulance to get there.
班尼看着自己的父亲死去
Benny watched his father die.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
所以当他开始假扮超人时
So when he started to pretend that he was superman
我...我以为这是健康的
I just... I thought it was healthy
是种应对方法
a way of coping.
我在万圣节时给他买♥♥了那套服装
I mean, I got him that costume for Halloween.
现在他天天都会穿在衣服下面
Now he wears it every day under his clothes.
你知道莱尔·贝克吗
Do you know Lyle Baker?
他是名儿童精神科医生 最棒的专家之一
He's a child psychiatrist. He's one of the best.
我会叫他来会诊
I'll have him come down for a consult
听听他的意见
to see what he thinks.
好的
Okay.
可以吗 那好
Yeah? Okay.
班尼
Benny?
班尼
Benny?
班尼 快出来 拜托
Benny, come out, please.
多长时间能痊愈
How long will it take to heal?
大约六周
About six weeks.
没希望参加季后赛了
There go the playoffs.
我不知道还能做点什么了
I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.
你哪天愿意跟我约会吗
Would you like to go out sometime?
这又涉及一个有趣的问题
That brings up an interesting issue.
吴 医生可以与病人约会吗
Wu, are doctors supposed to date patients?
当然不行
Uh, definitely not.
为了保护我 对吗
For my protection, right?
对
Right.
如果 你不是我的医生呢
I mean, what if you weren't my doctor?
那就是假设情况了
Then it's hypothetical.
你什么时候下班
When do you get off?
六点
6:00.
那么 假设
So, hypothetically
晚六点半 如果我在迪尔伯恩的芬奇酒吧
if I were at Finch's bar on Dearborn tonight at 6:30
而你碰巧进来打算喝一杯
and you just happened to come in and have a drink.
那种情形是合法的 对吗
That would be legal, right?
假设...我不是你的医生
Hypothetically... if I weren't your doctor.
话说 我的拇指又开始疼了
You know, this thumb is starting to hurt again.
我想找专科大夫看看
I think I'd like to see a specialist.
抱歉
Sorry.
你见过这么大的脓肿吗
Have you ever seen an abscess this big?
从来没有
Never.
太厉害了
It's extraordinary.
克里夫先生 这是怎么搞的
Mr. Cliff, how did this happen?
我当时在北边建木屋
I'm building a cabin up north.
还没铺水管 刚盖好外屋
No plumbing yet; just an outhouse.
我没注意到椅子上的冰 就坐了下去
I sat down on the seat without noticing the ice.
我站起来后...
Ooh, when I stood up...
这就创面如此之大的原因了
That would account for the wide extension.
我们需要排脓
We need to drain.
11号♥刀
11 blade.
别担心 克里夫先生
Not to worry, Mr. Cliff.
你马上就能解脱了
Relief is on the way.
你们好 我最爱的两位女士
Hey, my two favorite ladies.
还想对我们放电吗
Still trying to charm us?
人们曾说人永远飞不上天
And they said man would never fly.
现在飞人乔丹都要上火星了
Now they have Air Jordan on a mission to mars.
海瑟薇护士告诉了我
Nurse Hathaway told me
你的手的问题
about the problem you're having with your hand.
她说了 对吧
She did, did she?
我相信没什么大问题
I'm sure it's nothing serious
但我想做个简单的神经检查
but I'd like to do a simple neurological exam.
我希望你在听到我的指示时握紧我的手指
I want you to squeeze my fingers when I say so.
我的腿中枪了
I got shot in the leg.
其他部位没问题
The rest of me is fine.
我们只是想确认一下
We just want to make sure.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
只需要几分钟而已
It'll only take a minute.
我不想做
I don't want it.
这是为了你好
It's for your own good.
我说了我不想做
I said I don't want it.
病人不想做测试
The man doesn't want it.
卡拉
Carla?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
候诊
Waiting.
怎么了 你病了吗 哪不舒服
What's wrong? Are you sick? What's wrong?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表