剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
你没有
You didn't?
你会吗
Would you have?
当然会
Hell, yeah.
伪造病历是不道德的
I mean, changing a chart's unethical
更不用说违法了
not to mention illegal.
外科医生之间不会互相告发
Surgeons don't rat on each other.
就像海军陆战队那样
You know, it's like the marines.
"人人为我 我为人人"
"All for one and one for all."
那是三个火枪手
That's the three musketeers.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
你要有团队精神
You got to be... you got to be a team player.
安斯弗上周这么告诉我的
Anspaugh gave me that lecture last week.
我觉得是你害怕了
I think you're scared.
我们会保持联♥系♥的
Well, we'll be in touch.
再见 超级医生
Bye, super doc.
再见
Bye. Bye.
真是一对怪人
What a couple of kooks.
他们可以让你出名
They can make you famous.
拜托
Please.
你会在被"最高层"
You could be known at "The highest levels"
称为全国最具创新精神的医生
as the most innovative doctor in the country.
把这个告诉我的女儿
Tell that to my daughter.
你做了什么
What'd you do now?
我放了她女童子军的鸽子
I stood up her brownie troop.
哎呀
Yikes.
我知道我知道 我就是搞不定一切
I know, I know. I just can't seem to get it together.
你告诉我"超级医生"
You mean to tell me that "Super doc"
想不出一个办法来履行他的女童子军承诺吗
can't figure out a way to keep his brownie commitments?
卡萝 我们有一个醉汉
Carol, we've got an intoxicated gentleman
需要插鼻胃管 你有兴趣吗
who needs an NG tube. You interested?
等一下
Wait, wait.
你不能进去
You can't go in there.
为什么不行 里面有一张空床
Why not? There's a free bed.
这个女人需要独处一会儿
This woman needs to be alone.
她的孩子今天死了
Her child died today.
你的同情心令人钦佩 卡萝
Your compassion is admirable, Carol.
但我们有很多可以救的病人
But we've got a board of patients we can save.
我们得把他们安置在某个地方
We need to put them somewhere.
你可以在大厅里治疗醉汉
Treat the drunk in the hall.
醉汉也是患者
The drunk is a patient, too.
你之前也在大厅治疗过患者 凯瑞
You've done it before, Kerry.
那是没有床位的时候
When there were no beds available.
现在也没有空床位
Well, there aren't any beds now.
卡萝 如果你想成为一名医学生的话
Carol, if you're going to be a med student.
你就不能再像个护士那样思考了
You've got to stop thinking like a nurse.
我现在还不是医学生
Well, I'm not a med student yet.
血常规 生化七项
C.B.C. Chem 7.
血型交叉4个单位
Type and cross for four.
这是外科的腹部吗
Is this the surgical belly?
是的 但我已经楼上给打电♥话♥了
Yeah, but I already called upstairs,
我不知道你在这儿
I didn't know you were down here.
那我们开始吧
Might as well get started.
什么情况
What's the story?
油漆工从脚手架上摔了下来
Painter fell off his scaffold
从六米高的地方 肚子撞上了沃尔沃汽车上
did a 20-foot belly flop onto a Volvo.
他们说伏尔沃是最安全的车
They say Volvos are the safest cars.
好的 艾德森 扎深静脉
All right, Edson, start a central line.
卡特 做个腹腔灌洗
Carter, do a peritoneal lavage.
我去准备腹部灌洗的工具
I'll get the D.P.L. Kit.
卡特 标准是什么
Carter, what are the criteria
诊断性腹腔灌洗阳性
for a positive diagnostic peritoneal lavage?
红细胞计数大于10万
Red blood cell count greater than 100,000.
白细胞计数大于500
White blood cell count greater than 500.
如果你能透过液体读报纸
And if you can read a newspaper through the fluid
就是阴性
It's negative.
我喜欢那些小珍珠
I love those little pearls.
戴尔 你不是要给安斯弗医生
So Dale, weren't you going to give Dr. Anspaugh
一些关于冈德森先生的新信息吗
some new information about Mr. Gunderson?
约翰把情况告诉了我
John filled me in.
什么 那位有过敏反应的病人吗
What? The patient with the allergic reaction?
还有其他的情况吗
Is there more to it?
事实上
Uh, as a matter of fact.
我打电♥话♥给冈德森的母亲 给她说了情况
I called Mr. Gunderson's mother and briefed her on the situation
她会从路易斯维尔飞过来
and she'll be flying in from Louisville.
很好 照顾病人的情绪状态
Good. Looking after the patient's emotional state.
只有这些吗
Is that it?
就这些
That's it.
真的吗 约翰说还有其他的
Really? John said there was more.
还有其他我需要知道的吗
Something I should know about?
没有
No.
腹部灌洗阳性
D.P.L. is positive.
插♥进♥去了
I'm in.
好的 带他去做手术
All right. Let's get him up to surgery.
艾德森 做一个剖腹探查
Edson, we'll start with an ex-lap.
如果他需要脾切除 你来做 转移他
If he needs a splenectomy, you'll do it. Let's move him.
是的 你真的告诉他了
Well, you sure told him.
骗子 骗子 裤子着火
Liar, liar, pants on fire.
省省吧
Save it.
所以 哈佛也教人伪造
So, they teach forgery at Harvard.
滚蛋
Go to hell.
你说什么
What'd you say?
约翰 我只是调整了一下病历
Look, John. All I did was make an adjustment to a chart.
这有什么大不了的吗
Is that such a big deal?
我不知道 不如你去问问安斯弗
I don't know. Why don't you run it by Anspaugh
看看他怎么说
see what he thinks?
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
你当然可以
Sure you can.
如果这个进了我的记录的话
Look, if this goes on my record
我获得奖学金的机会就微乎其微了
My chances for a fellowship are zilch.
你想逼我去告诉他吗
You going to make me tell him?
约翰
John...
拜托
Please.
你要我做什么我就做什么
I'll do anything you want.
我会在安斯弗面前讲好话 任何事
I'll put in a good word with Anspaugh. Anything.
我会补偿你的
Look. I'll make it up to you.
我不想和你有任何关系
I don't want to have anything to do with you.
如果你再做这样的事
If you ever try anything like this again
我会埋了你的
I'll bury you.
我保证
That's a promise.
这是除颤器
These are resuscitation paddles.
如果一个人的心脏停止正常跳动
If someone's heart stops beating normally
或心律不正常
or has a strange rhythm
我们用大量的电来刺♥激♥他们
We zap them with a surge of electricity
使心脏重新开始跳动
to get it going, like...
有点像科学怪人
It's like kind of like frankenstein.
马克 汽车事故患者马上到
Mark, got an M.V.A. coming in.
凯瑞接手 但是我们需要房♥间
Kerry's got it, but we need the room.
好的 谁想在显微镜下
All right. Who wants to go look at blood cells
看血细胞
under the microscope?
我
I do!
来吧 我们去化验室
All right. Let's go to the lab.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, dad.
很有创造性
Very creative.
这有人告诉过我了
So I've been told.
你愿意和全世界
How would you like to go out
最具创新精神的医生约会吗
with the most innovative doctor in the world?
我很荣幸
I would be honored.
你喜欢保龄球吗
You like bowling?
喜欢可能谈不上
"Like" may be too strong a word.
我得带瑞秋去
I got to take Rachel.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表