剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
我只是想确认一下她有没有看过我的字条
I'm just seeing if she got my note.
基顿医生出来之后
Look, uh, when Dr. Keaton comes out,
请确保把这张字条交给她
please, please make sure that she gets this.
好的
Yes.
我叫皮特·本顿 第四年住院医生
I'm Peter Benton, I'm a fourth-year resident
我对小儿外科选修课非常感兴趣
and I'm interested in a pediatric surgery elective.
我希望六点钟可以和她聊聊
I need to talk to her about 6:00.
我的传呼号♥码是
My pager number is...
3367 我识字
3376. I can read.
请务必把纸条交到她手上 好吗
Look, just make sure she gets it, okay?
行
Okay.
你每次把事情搞砸都会呕吐吗
So you always vomit when you screw up?
只有被院长书面警告的时候才会
Only when I get written up by the Chief of Staff.
10毫克丙氯拉嗪
Yeah, well, ten migs of compazine
应该能让你的胃恢复正常
should get your stomach back on its feet.
你错过了一台♥完♥美的阑尾切除手术
You missed a great appendectomy.
我可能连住院医生都做不成了
I could lose my residency.
拉开腹内斜肌 夹住抽吸器
Retracted the internal obliques, clamped that sucker...
我的职业生涯完蛋了
My career is over.
-痛 -忍♥忍♥ 忍♥忍♥
- Ow! - Sorry, sorry.
本顿医生
Dr. Benton.
你居然在我不知情的情况下参与手术
What makes you think you can assist on a surgery behind my back?
西蒙需要一个实习生
Simon needed an intern.
我是你的主管住院医生
I'm your resident.
你眨个眼都要征得我的同意
You don't blink without asking me.
今天下午你去处理褥疮
This afternoon, you're on bedsore duty.
有脓肿就切除
If there's a boil, you lance it.
侧位有渗出就清创 如果
If there's a weeping decubitus, you debride it, and if...
安斯弗二十分钟之后带人去查房♥
Anspaugh's leading chief rounds in 20 minutes.
别迟到
Don't be late.
尤其是你 卡特
Especially you, Carter.
他指名让你去
He asked for you by name.
我简直不敢相信 我上了四年医学院
I can't believe I spent four years in med school
当了四年住院医生
and four years as resident
现在居然要听一个熏火腿的指手画脚
so now I can take orders from a guy who smokes hams.
除了这事 其他还好吗
Other than that, how's your day going?
越来越糟糕
Just got worse.
这是谁的
Who does this belong to?
我的
Yep, that's mine.
戴好了 每年要丢二三十副
Wear it. We lose 20 or 30 a year.
听诊器是谁发明的
Who invented the stethoscope?
不知道
I have no idea.
雷内·莱乃康 1819年
Rene Laennec, 1819.
瞧瞧 我教出来的优等生
You can see I taught her well.
动起来
Keep hustling, boys.
想给我的车打蜡去吗
You don't want to end up with the turtle wax.
今天没怎么看到你
I haven't seen you much today.
是啊 今天挺忙的
Yeah, it's been a pretty busy one.
看来你今天挺
So you've been, uh...
挺忙的
You've been busy.
嗯 很忙
Yeah, pretty much.
那个 夏威夷的事
So, about Hawaii...
订几间酒店房♥间要多少钱
How much are the hotel rooms?
几间
Rooms?
或者一间
Or a room...
我那间
For me.
我要去查一下
Um... I'll have to check on that.
查了告诉我
You'll let me know.
好
Sure.
杰瑞 杰瑞 调到五频道 快
Jerry! Jerry, turn on channel five, quickly!
他们又发现他了
They've spotted him again.
在一个铁路院场里 希望没事
He was at the railyard, I hope he made it.
...尚未可知
...remains unknown.
袋鼠监控仍在继续
That kangaroo watch continues.
有目击者看到
The kangaroo that mysteriously appeared on Chicago streets
这只出现在芝加哥街头的神秘袋鼠
was seen entering this abandoned building
进入了肯齐和枫林打到的拐角处一座废弃建筑物
at the corner of Kenzie and Maplewood.
这地方离我家只有六个街区
That's six blocks from my house.
鱼类和野生动物管理局的人员已武装包围该建筑物
Armed Fish and Wildlife officers have surrounded the building
试图实施捕获
in an attempt to apprehend the animal.
他们不会朝他开枪吧
They're not going to shoot him, are they?
希望是吧
I hope so.
这东西看着像只硕大无比的老鼠
That thing looks like a giant rat.
珍妮
Jeanie?
你呼我了
You paged me?
是的
Yeah.
患者在哪里
Where's the patient?
没有患者
There is no patient.
我想跟你谈谈
We need to talk.
谈什么
About what?
关于我在这里的工作
About my working here.
你是否打算告诉别人
I need to know if you're planning to tell anyone
我是阳性
that I'm positive.
没有这个想法
No, I'm not.
珍妮 我不赞同你的做法
Jeanie, I don't agree with what you're doing.
但你如何处理你的患者
But how you handle your patients--
这是你的职责
that's your responsibility.
多谢
Thank you.
但我还是希望你不要靠近我的患者
But I do want you to stay away from my patients.
我不想跟你在创伤诊室合作
And I don't want to be in a trauma room with you.
淋病的那个十三岁女孩已经用了头孢曲松
That 13-year-old with the clap has had her ceftriaxone.
要给她开个药吗
You want me to write her a script?
开十天多四环素
Ten days of doxycycline
再告诉她 远离那些虚伪的追求者
and tell her to stay away from insincere suitors.
你处理得真好
You were good with her.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
你去吃午饭吧
Listen, uh... why don't you grab some lunch?
我昨天值了一晚上夜班 快累晕了
I was on all night. I'm kind of beat.
要去休息一个小时左右
I'm going to sack out for about an hour.
我吃完饭来替你
I'll round you up when I get back.
不用了 谢谢
That's not necessary. Thank you.
苏珊 能帮忙推个酮咯酸吗
Susan, can you push some ketorolac?
其实 我在缝合一根拇指
Actually, I'm suturing a thumb.
你知道马克在哪里吗
Do you know where Mark is?
看看服务台那边
Mm, try the desk.
马利克 你看见道格了吗
Hey, Malik, have you seen Doug?
没看见
Haven't seen him.
医生都到哪里去了
Where are all the doctors?
你有空吗
Um... are you available?
有
Sure.
检查一室
Exam One.
马上就来
In a minute.
下一位
Next, we have
73岁 甲状腺切除术后
a 73-year-old post-thyroidectomy
出现低钙击面征和低钙束臂征
exhibiting both Chvostek's and Trousseaus's signs.
治疗方案
Treatment?
卡特医生
Dr. Carter?
生理盐水利尿 每天三至六升
Saline diuresis, three to six liters per day
再加氨羟二磷酸二钠
Plus pamidronate.
教科书式的高血糖症治疗方案 医生
A textbook treatment for hypercalcemia, doctor.
很遗憾 这位患者是低血糖症
Unfortunately, this patient has hypocalcemia
你刚刚让他停止了心跳
and you've just stopped his heart.
安息吧 艾德蒙森先生
Rest in peace, Mr. Edmonson.
下一位...
Next, we have a...
哥们 他是在拿你当靶子打
Man, he's gunning for you.
你没事吧
You okay?
我控制不了我颈部的肌肉了
I can't control the muscles in my neck.
这是丙氯拉嗪导致的肌张力障碍反应
You're having a dystonic reaction to the Compazine.
是吗
I am?
是 肌肉痉挛是副作用之一
Yeah, muscle spasms are one of the side effects.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表