剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
That was a stupid thing to say if he's chucking up. You try.
罗伯特 出来吧
Robert, come out now.
罗伯特 是我 是卡萝
Robert, it's me. It's Carol...
是海瑟薇小姐
It-it's Miss Hathaway.
海瑟薇小姐
"Miss Hathaway."
名字真好听
That's very sweet.
你好点了吗
Are you feeling better?
那好
That's good.
我们现在可以出去了
We can go back out now.
邓肯不喜欢我
Duncan doesn't like me.
这个嘛
Well...
我觉得邓肯不喜欢我们任何人
I don't think duncan likes any of us
但是你不会有事的 罗伯特
But you're going to be okay, Robert.
你可说不准
You don't know that.
的确 但外面有好多警♥察♥
No, I don't, but there are a lot of police out there
在某个时间 他们会进来帮我们
And at some point, they'll come in here and help us.
邓肯会朝他们开枪
Duncan will shoot them
就像对诺瓦特尼先生开枪那样
Just like he shot Mr. Novotny.
不 他不能对所有人开枪
No. He can't shoot them all.
他们会有80多个人什么的吗
There'll be like 80 of them or something?
或是吧
Or something.
如果他们都同时开枪呢
What if they all start shooting at the same time?
这个嘛
Well...
那我们就要蹲下
Then we'll have to duck.
为什么把鞋子和袜子都脱了
Why did you take your shoes and socks off?
我的脚好热
My feet were hot.
好 你把鞋袜都穿上然后出来
Okay. I want you to put them back on and come out
这样我们就可以和其他人在一起了 好吗
so we can join the others, okay?
我猜你见过很多死人吧
I suppose you've seen a lot of dead people--
我是说在你工作的时候
I mean, in your line of work.
对
Yeah.
就是这个样子对吧
This is just the way it is?
对
Yes.
我猜你已经习惯了吧
Guess you sort of get used to it.
并不是
Not really.
你好啊 小兄弟 你出来了
Hey, there! Buddy, there you go!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
罗伯特
Robert?
罗伯特 出来
Robert, come out!
你这是在干什么
What are you Doing now?!
离我远点
Stay away from me!
罗伯特 快出来
Robert, come out now!
你连个小孩子都抓不到吗
You can't even catch a little kid?
也没见你来帮帮我
I don't see you helping me.
我才不出去
I'm not coming out!
让他在里面待着就行了 我不在乎
Just leave him in There. Who cares?
罗伯特 快出来
Robert, come out now.
离我远点
Get away from me!
过来
Come here!
放开我 放开我
Let go of me! Let go of me!
不要伤害他
Don't hurt him!
别伤害他 别伤害他
Don't hurt him. Don't hurt him.
我不会伤害他
I'm not going to hurt him.
我只是要杀了他
I'm just going to kill him.
詹姆斯 你♥他♥妈♥能不能接一下电♥话♥
James, will you answer the frickin' phone?!
你跟我到这边来
You're coming over here with me.
你给我坐在角落里
You're going to sit In the corner.
坐下 待在这
Get down and stay there!
不 更好的主意
No, better still...
更好的主意 我要你不停地朝里面投硬币
Better still, I want you feeding quarters into that thing.
两只手一直放在上面
Both hands on at all times.
我要过去接电♥话♥
I'm going over there and answer that phone.
我要听到这个角落传出来叮叮叮的声音
I want to hear a little ping, ping, ping coming from this direction.
要是听不到 我很有可能
I don't hear it, I'm most likely
转过身来对你开枪 懂吗
to turn around and shoot, okay?
叮叮叮
Ping, ping, ping.
不 我们都知道我对咖啡壶开了枪
No! We all know that I shot the coffeepot,
所以我并不害怕朝这玩意开枪
so i'm not afraid of shooting this thing
或是任何挡住了这玩意的东西
or anything in the way of this thing.
蹲下
Get down!
你 蹲下
You, get down!
海瑟薇小姐
Miss Hathaway,
你想不想过来照顾一下我可怜的表哥詹姆斯
do you want to come and attend to my poor cousin James?
他虚弱到不能接电♥话♥了
He's so weak he can't even pick up the phone.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我们没事
Oh, we're fine.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢你问起
Sweet of you to ask.
不 我们基本什么都不需要
No, we don't want much of anything
除非能给我们辆卡车或者货车
except perhaps a van or a truck
不如来辆坦克吧
or how about a tank?
不 我们不需要医疗帮助
No, we don't need any medical help.
我们自己的护士海瑟薇
Our very own nurse Hathaway
自己一个人就做得很好了
is doing quite beautifully all on her own.
他们觉得你自己处理不了
They don't think you can handle this.
他们想派个医生进来
they want to send in some doctor.
我觉得她不喜欢这种暗示
I think she resents the implications of that.
我觉得我们都不喜欢
I think we all do.
你给我下来
Hey, come down from there!
放开我 放手
Get away from me! Let go now!
给我下来
Get down from there!
放开我
Get away from me!
我才不下去
I'm not coming down!
上面有死猫
There are dead cats up there.
你不想撞到满脸的死猫吧
Is that what you want a face full of dead cats?
不 走开
No! Get away!
我要开始了 邓肯
I need to start, Duncan.
这玩意要持续多久
How long does that thing go on for?
我要开始了 好吗
I'm going to start now, okay?
现在罗伯特可能把我们的事都跟他们说了
Robert's probably told them all about us by now.
那个苏格兰人 他杀了老头子
"The Scottish one-- He killed the old man,
烫伤了老师 偷了我的鞋子
burned the school teacher and stole my shoe."
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
不知道 我需要时间思考
I don't know, I need some time to think.
他出血很严重
He's bleeding badly.
如果不送他去医院的话
I don't know how much time he has left
不知道他还剩多少时间了
if we don't get him to a hospital.
我可以继续给他换绷带
I can keep changing his bandages
但这没什么用
But it's not going to matter.
闭嘴好吗
Just shut up, okay?
别这么跟我说话
Don't talk to me like that.
我只是想帮帮他
I've just tried to help him.
我现在也是尽力在帮你
That's all I'm trying to do now.
有胶水吗
Do you have any glue?
有的
Yes, we do.
在收银台后面的货架上
It's on the shelf Behind the counter.
我知道 邓肯
I know, Duncan.
我们会包一架直升机
We'll ask for a chopper
载着我们飞到密歇根湖中♥央♥的小船上
and they can fly us to a boat out in the middle of Lake Michigan.
湖面现在可能已经冻上了
The lake is probably frozen.
那就换搜碎冰船
Then one of those ice sailing boats.
我这样玩过一次
I did that once.
几年前的冬天 在日内瓦湖上
A couple of winters ago, up in Lake Geneva.
简直棒极了
It was incredible.
这船很快 对吧
They're really fast, right?
时速一百公里
60 Miles an hour.
感觉像有一百六了
Felt like 100.
这个速度警♥察♥就再也追不上我们了
They'll never catch us at that speed.
我们就能逍遥法外了
We'll be home free, right?
没错 逍遥法外
Sure. Home free.
你在做什么
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表