剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
正在开始缝合了
They're starting to close.
这是第一次
This is a first.
通常我结束的时候基斯已经冲完澡了
Usually, Keith has had a shower by the time I get finished.
两位想要加入
Would you gentlemen care to join us
术后总结吗
for the post-game wrap-up?
我们发现有并发症的时候
We find that debriefing can be useful
术后情况报告大有裨益
when there's been a complication.
当然
Uh... yes.
我们很荣幸
We'd be honored.
本顿医生 卡拉·里斯来电
Dr. Benton, you had a call from Carla Reese.
需要我记下号♥码吗
Would you like the number?
不用 我去接
No, I got it.
卡特 你来吗
Carter, coming?
雪莉 能否打给康复科
Hey, Shirley. Can you call recovery
拜托他们在珍·图米醒来的时候呼叫我
ask them to page me when Jean Twomey wakes up?
当然
Sure.
克莱默医生
Dr. Kramer,
可否让我来面试这个候选人
I was wondering if I could interview this candidate.
艾尔·布雷吗 你认识他
Al boulet? You know him?
不认识 不过我对他的治疗很熟悉
No, but I'm familiar with his treatment.
我很好奇他是什么样的人
I'm curious to see what he's like.
欢迎
Be my guest.
我是费舍医生
I'm Dr. Fischer.
感谢你花费时间填写这些表格
Thanks for taking the time to fill out all these forms.
我以为我要见的是克莱默医生
I thought I was meeting a Dr. Kramer.
我在给他帮忙
I'm helping him out.
所有的信息都很完整
All the information looks complete.
你提到过去用药期间
You mention a couple of slipups
有几次漏服
with your drug regimen in the past.
需要按时吃的药实在太多了
There were so many pills to keep track of.
我现在完全控制住了
I've got it under control now.
你是一年前开始治疗
You began treatment a year ago.
是的
That's right.
你感染艾滋的途径是
You contracted aids through...?
异性间接触吧 应该是
Heterosexual contact, I guess
因为我没有受过伤或者和男性性♥交♥
Since I never shot up or had sex with a guy.
但你无法确定是哪个伴侣传染了你
But you weren't able to identify the partner who infected you.
是的 我联♥系♥了所有能联♥系♥到的女性
No, no. I contacted all the women I could--
想告诉她们
to let them know, you know.
没有人感染过
No one had any prior infection.
但这很多年间有很多女人
But it was a lot of years and a lot of women.
你现在独居吗
Now you live alone?
是的
Right.
这是影响你入选实验
That's the only factor
的唯一因素了
that mitigates against your inclusion in the trial.
参与实验的必须严格遵守服药方案
Those who participate must adhere to a strict regimen.
理想情况下 参与者们会有一个人支持他们
Ideally, participants would have someone to back them up.
我确定我能搞定
I'm sure I can handle it.
我也有后援
And I have backup.
我前妻时不时会过来
My ex-wife is around off and on.
时不时
Off and on?
最近经常来
A lot recently.
她基本上回到我的生活里
I mean, she's, uh, kind of back in my life--
过夜之类的
Stays over, and all.
她是个医师助理
She's a physician assistant.
她会督促我按时服药
She'll keep on me-- make me stick to it.
我了解了
I see.
只要珍妮做的事情
I mean, once Jeanie takes something on,
她从不糊弄
she doesn't mess around.
一分钟注射10毫克溶血栓剂
Ten migs TPA over one minute.
之后一个小时注射50毫克
Follow with 50 milligrams over the next hour.
总共用量60毫克
For a total dosage of 60 migs.
检测他的生命体征
Monitor his vital signs,
确保舒张压在110以下
and maintain a diastolic of under 110.
现在我们就等着吗
Now we wait?
我们等着
Now we wait.
在回顾中研究了图米先生的肾血管造影
In retrospect, studying Mr. Twomey's renal angiogram
我们或许可以预测到潜在的问题
We might have predicted a potential problem.
在血管造影加上水晶球的帮助下 或许可以
Yeah, with the angiogram and a crystal ball, maybe.
不是的 看看那个短的肾血管
No, no. Look at the short renal vein.
你认可吗 本顿医生
Do you appreciate that, Dr. Benton?
我认为费克托医生对自己太严格了
I think Dr. Fecteau is being hard on himself.
缺血的时候我们怎么做这个
How did we do on ischemic time?
我们可以做得更好
We can do better.
我们是可以做得更好
We could do better
如果你没有连输尿管都不让别人插
if you weren't so chintzy with the ureter.
给我分配点工作啊
Give me something to work with.
我们来分步回顾吧
Let's go step by step.
分开血管会浪费时间
I lost time dividing the vein.
我们最大的挑战是吻合术 21分钟
Well, our biggest deviation was anastomosis-- 21 minutes.
对 你的意思好像是我们没有...
Yeah. What you saying, like we weren't working...
她否认了 但我能分辨真假
She denied it but I could tell it was true.
我打赌她是利用空闲时间写的
I bet she wrote it when she had all that free time.
是啊 在她停职的时候
Yeah, when she was on suspension?
卡萝 你问到二号♥检查室
Carol, did you get that history
腹痛患者的病史了吗
from the abdominal pain in exam two?
问到了
Yep.
怎么了
What?
你个小贱♥人♥
You little slut.
怎么了
What?
我现在要用全新的眼光看你了
I see you in a whole new light.
我们知道是你写的书
We know you wrote the book.
我没写
I didn't write it.
你应该为此骄傲
You ought to be proud of it.
凯瑞 你告诉他们了吗
Kerry, did you tell them...?
她写了那书
She wrote the book.
得了吧
Yeah. Nice try.
我会把自己写成坏人
I'd make myself the villain?
我知道是你
I knew it was you.
不是我
I didn't do it.
你以为是珍妮
You thought it was Jeanie.
或卡萝 肯定是个扭曲且无可救药的浪漫主义者
Or Carol. It was an incurable romantic who was very warped.
我不扭曲
I'm not warped.
这很酷
This is cool.
小心 旋转男孩来了
Watch it-- the big spinout baby!
小心你♥爸♥妈 小伙子
Look out for the folks, baby.
按钮
Hit the button.
按向下的按钮
Hit the down button.
听着 我知道你们得到了很多信息
Listen, I know you've been given a lot of information.
这段时间很难熬
It's kind of a tough time.
现在有很多干预手段
There are a lot of new interventions.
不过PK的医生很快就会告诉你们
P.K.'s doctor will be able to fill you in on those, though.
我喜欢罗斯医生
I like Dr. Ross.
我们都喜欢 亲爱的
We all do, sweetie.
我也喜欢你 小家伙
Well, I like you, too, buddy.
保证你把眼镜戴好 好吗
Make sure you keep these glasses on for me. Okay?
你的毛衣呢
Where's your sweater?
我知道我放哪了
I know where I left it.
那好 去拿毛衣吧
All right, let's get that sweater.
去拿吧
Go get it.
确保别让他觉得
Be careful to make sure
自己在任何方面做错了事
that he doesn't feel like he's been bad in any way.
有时 视网膜色素病变的孩子觉得是自己的错
Sometimes, kids with R.P., they feel like it's their fault.
我们会注意的
Well, we'll be careful of that.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
那好 好极了 谢谢
Ok. All right. Great. Thanks.
谢谢 再见了
Thank you. Bye, you guys.
去吧
There you go!
没什么能阻挡你
No holding you back!
再见 再见 谢谢
Bye. Bye-bye. Thanks.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表