剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
That's about right. 7:34.
抱歉打断一下
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
有人说你想见我
Someone said you wanted to see me.
我们马上就好 马克
We'll be out in a minute, Mark.
你是主治医师马克·格林吗
Are you Mark Greene? Attending physician?
是的
That's right.
是你宣布纳丁·威尔克斯死亡
Pronounced Nadine Wilkes?
是我
I did.
你先别走
Why don't you stick around?
我们也有些问题要问你
We got a couple of questions we'd like to ask you too.
不认识她的近亲吗
No idea at all about next of kin?
不知道 告诉过你 我们刚认识
No. I told you, we'd just met.
最后去的地方是洛尔克酒吧
Last call, Roarke's bar.
怎么了
What?
洛尔克酒吧
Roarke's bar.
奇怪的一群人
Kind of a hinky crowd.
但是不管是在酒吧 还是后来
But at this joint, or later on
你们回了你的住处
you went back to your place,
你都没见到她服用任何药物吗
you never saw her take any drugs?
没有 我们...
No. We, uh...
她去了几次卫生间
she went to the bathroom a couple of times.
在此期间吗
In between?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
她没有提出过请你
And at no time did she ask you
为她开具处方吗
to write her a prescription?
没有
No.
你就没有给过她一点什么药
You didn't give her just a little something?
-来帮她度过夜晚吗 -没有
- to help her make through the night? - No.
你不是那种人
You're not that kind of guy?
我不是
No.
好吧
Okay.
能请你到外面聊聊吗
Can we speak to you outside, please?
如你所见 一个16岁的孩子
As you can see, in a 16-year-old,
体内器官与成年人并无二致
the organs are identical to those of an adult.
而在新生儿身上
In a neonate, on the other hand,
肝脏大小就像堪萨斯州一样
you've got a liver as big as Kansas.
持针器
Needle-holder.
天哪 这手术你闭着眼睛都能做
Boy, you could do this with your eyes closed.
约翰 告诉我你怎么做到不用打手或镇静剂
So, John, tell me how you got Laura Lee into the OR.
就把劳拉·李劝来急诊室的
without hired muscle or sedatives.
免上体育课
Uh, gym pass.
免上体育课
Gym pass?
对
Yeah.
体育课换衣服就够尴尬了 何况带着个造瘘袋
Locker rooms can be tough enough without an ostomy bag.
孩子们很恶毒的
Kids are vicious.
而我是个医生
And I am a doctor.
你帮她写了不必去体育馆的证明吗
You wrote her a pass out of gym?
是的 还告诉她
Yeah, and told her
她可能在冠军赛之前就能取下造瘘袋
that she probably wouldn't have the bag by championship game.
那是什么时候
And that's in...?
十一月 十一月下旬
November, late november.
她是在...
She's in the...
我希望我没有...
I hope I didn't, uh, put...
没事 一切顺利的话她没问题的
No. With any luck, she should make it.
骨科还在排队
Hi. Ortho's still backed up.
可能还要几个小时
It could be a couple more hours.
麦肯纳先生让我转告你 他乘出租车回去
Mr. Mckenna wanted me to tell you he's taking a cab.
他不想让你错过上课
He doesn't want you to miss your class.
谢谢 布雷小姐 但我可以等
Thanks, Miss Boulet, but I can wait.
有人饿了吗
Anyone hungry?
又是布丁
More pudding.
他们还说这国家不友好
They said county's unfriendly.
看来你很受照顾
You look like you're being taken care of.
你在教什么课
So, um, what kind of class are you taking?
我在兼♥职♥做舞蹈老师
Uh... I sort of moonlight as a dance instructor.
什么类型的舞蹈
Oh, what type of dancing?
各种类型 主要是乡村舞蹈
Well, all types, but country, mostly.
比如纵队舞
Like line dancing.
乡村舞蹈可不止于此
Oh, there's more to country than that.
你何不给我们展示展示 牛仔
Why don't you show us a few moves, cowboy?
在这里吗
Here?
有何不可
Why not?
没有音乐
Um... no music.
我们可以搞定
We can fix that.
好消息是 你没怀孕
The good news is you're not pregnant.
你能听懂吗
Can you understand me?
能 那很好
Yeah. It's good.
好的
Good.
但现在我们需要做盆腔检查
But now we have to do a pelvic exam
来确定你疼痛的原因
to find out why you're having pain.
是你做检查吗
You do the exam?
不 医生会来做检查
No. A doctor's going to do the exam.
不过他很专业
But he's very good.
不 我不需要
No, I don't need.
我没事了 没怀孕就行
I'm fine, not pregnant.
好吧
Okay.
是裴金坤小姐吧
All right, Miss Jung Koo Bek.
是有什么不舒服
What seems to be the problem?
没有不舒服 我现在可以回家了
No problem. I could go home now.
可以和你去外面聊聊吗
Can I talk to you outside?
好
Sure.
坐着等我一下 马上回来
Just sit tight and I'll be right back.
马上回来
We'll be right back.
这个女孩15岁
This girl's 15 years old.
有一次性经历 是在两个月前
One sexual experience, two months ago.
症状是腹痛 发烧38.3度
Abdominal pain, fever's 101.
她反映了阴♥道♥分泌物的问题
She complains of vaginal discharge.
没有怀孕
She's not pregnant.
听起来像是盆腔炎
Sounds like PID.
我会给她做盆腔检查
I'll give her a pelvic.
她有一点紧张焦虑
She's a little jumpy.
她从没做过盆腔检查
She's never had a pelvic.
我觉得她看过多少医生
I don't think she's seen many doctors.
我想我能应对
I think I can handle that.
我担心她会拒绝检查
I'm afraid she's going to bolt,
但她也许愿意让我来做
but she'd probably let me take the cultures.
现在连你也在怀疑我 是吗
So you're second-guessing me, too, now, right?
不 道格 对你的破事我毫不关心
No, Doug, I don't give a damn about you.
我只是在关心病人
I'm trying to take care of a patient.
发生什么事了
Whoa-whoa, what's up?
没事 只是卡萝认为她更适合在没有我的情况下
Nothing. Carol just thinks that she's better suited
单独为病人做盆腔检查
to perform a pelvic without me.
卡萝 你知道...
Carol, you know that...
我只是想做取样工作
I just want to take the swabs.
至少是为她的盆腔炎诊断取样
At least her diagnose for PID.
她真的很害怕男人
She's really afraid of men.
道尔 你有空吗
Doyle, you free?
差不多
Almost.
那是我的病人
That's my patient.
来帮卡萝做个盆腔检查
Come help Carol do a pelvic.
好
Sure.
可以吗
Okay?
你反应过度了 道格
You're overreacting, Doug.
你怎么回事
What is it with you?
已经有凯瑞·韦弗天天盯着我了
I got Kerry Weaver breathing down my neck.
每次我从走廊经过
I got people parting like the red sea
大家都绕着我走
every time I walk down the hallway.
你要求进行毒物检测 检测结果是阴性
You asked for a tox screen, it came back negative.
但你没做血液酒精浓度检查 是不是
You didn't get a blood alcohol, did you?
以前多少次我们出去喝酒
How many times have we gone out for margaritas
喝到凌晨
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表