剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
What is it, Carter - he owes you money?
好了 开始吧
Alright, let's go.
止血钳 他的小肠得切几段
Hemostat, and a couple of scudders for the bowel.
这里到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on in here?!
怎么 有什么问题吗
Why? What's the problem?
我拒绝了这个患者 手术风险过高
I rejected this patient as a poor surgical risk.
卡特医生没有告诉你吗
Didn't Dr. Carter tell you?
不 他没说
No, he didn't.
我在这行比你多干了23年 孩子
I got a 23-year jump on you, kid.
你居然想挑战我
You trying to outflank me?
我不是这意思
No, sir.
你觉得你的判断比我更加准确吗
You think your judgment is superior to mine?
我没有 真的没有
I don't. I don't.
我只是觉得 这个患者
I just thought that the patient...
这事与患者无关
This has nothing to do with the patient.
这是行医的规矩
This is about the practice of medicine.
实习生不得违违抗院长
Interns do not raise eyebrows on the Chief of Staff.
五点整到我办公室来
I want you in my office at 5:00 sharp
我们谈一谈你作为外科医生的未来
to discuss your future as a surgeon.
你如果还想继续跟这个项目
If you have hope of continuing in this program,
你必须对你的行为进行解释
you will explain your actions
端正态度 严肃检讨
with the appropriate degree of contrition and respect,
同时保证 未来不会再发生
and the assurance that nothing like this
类似的事情
will ever happen again.
希克斯医生
Dr. Hicks...
出去 卡特
Scrub out, Carter.
布兰德太太 请在这里签字
Mrs. Blinnder, sign here
这样医生才能把我们的东西取出来
so the doctor can get back our property.
不 我想做手术
No. I want surgery.
布兰德太太 你以前做过内腔镜吗
Mrs. Blinnder, have you ever had an endoscopy before?
没有
No.
你不知道你错过了什么好东西
I don't think you know what you're missing.
内腔镜是一种极度痛苦的
Endoscopy is an extremely traumatic
侵入性治疗方式
and invasive procedure.
我得把这根带着相机的管子
See? I have to stick this tube with a camera
通到你的喉咙里 翻找一通
down your throat, root around
然后抓住你吞下去的那些东西
and grab the items that you've swallowed,
再通过你的食道 把东西都拉出来
and yank them back up through your gullet.
最美妙的是
The best thing is,
这整个过程中 你都是清醒的
you'll be conscious the whole time.
你的意思是 我能看到
You mean... I can watch?
实时 还是彩色的
In living color.
马克 瑞秋的学校来电♥话♥找你
Mark, you got a call from Rachel's school.
学校希望你马上去接她回家
They want you to pick her up right away.
应该有其他人去接的
Someone else was supposed to.
显然他们没有去接
Apparently, they didn't.
天呐
Ah, geez.
他们没有挂机 你要和他们直接说吗
They're holding. You want to talk to them?
不用了 告诉他们我这就过去
No. Tell them I'm on my way.
我四十五分钟之后回来
I'll be back in 45 minutes.
千万别留她一个人待着
Don't leave her alone.
也别让任何其他人给她做内腔镜
And don't let anybody else do the endoscopy.
好
OK.
你妻子的主治医师是谁
Who's your wife's doctor again?
珍尼特·柯博恩
Janet Coburn.
那你为什么来找我
So why you come to me?
你是胎儿畸形领域的专家
You're the expert on fetal anomalies.
因为我们发现卡拉患上了妊娠糖尿病
Since we discovered that Carla has gestational diabetes
我想请你看一下
I wanted you to take a look.
从现在的情况看
I can tell you right now,
胎儿一切正常
he looks fine.
没有心脏畸形吗
No cardiac abnormalities?
没有
Nah.
巨大症呢
Macrosomia?
也没有
Nope.
珍尼特对你太太采取了什么治疗措施
How's Janet managing your wife?
饮食控制还是注射胰岛素
Through diet or insulin injections?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
你不知道你太太接受什么治疗
You don't know how your wife's being managed?
其实我们还没结婚
Actually, we're not married.
但你们肯定会聊吧 一般人都会
But you talk to her, one would hope.
我们闹了点不愉快
Well, we had a little falling out.
我并不了解你 现在我有种
I don't really know you, and I'm getting the feeling
做了不该做的事的感觉
I'm doing something I shouldn't be.
我讨厌这种感觉
And I'm starting to resent it.
坏消息
Bad news.
贝蒂 你必须马上做胆囊摘除手术
Betsy, your gallbladder has to come out right away.
你是说明天一早吗
You mean first thing tomorrow?
不 我是说现在
No, I mean right away.
不可能
No way.
这条裙子花了我四百美元
I paid $400 for that dress.
很遗憾 但是你的情况很严重
I'm sorry, but you're in real trouble here.
听医生的 贝蒂
Listen to him, Bets.
闭嘴 杰弗里
Shut up, Jeffrey.
舞会之后我马上回来
I'll come back right after the prom.
不行 你会得败血症 活不过今晚
No. You'll get septic and die by the end of the night.
我愿意冒这个险
I'm willing to risk it.
贝蒂
Bets!
给我开抗生素
Give me the antibiotics.
贝蒂 你必须马上做手术
Betsy, you're going to surgery.
我不 我18岁了
Oh no. I'm 18 years old.
我知道我有什么权利
I know my rights.
我就大摇大摆走出去 你拦不住我
I'm walking out of here, and you can't doodly-squat.
杰弗里 把裙子拿来
Jeffrey, my dress.
你十点能回来吗
Can you be back by 10:00?
不行 十点评选派对之王和派对女王
No. They crown the king and queen at 10:00.
那就十点半
10:30, then.
我们可以十点半出发
We could leave at 10:30.
舞会在哪里开
Where's the prom?
德雷克酒店
The Drake.
从德雷克到这里得穿过半座城
OK. The Drake's halfway across town.
你十点必须出发
You leave by 10:00.
得了吧
Forget it.
杰弗里 帮我拉拉链
Jeffrey, zip me.
行吧
All right.
我们走
Let's go.
等等 等等
OK. Wait, wait.
我有一个办法
I got an idea.
格林先生
Mr. Greene?
你好 抱歉有些混乱
Hi. Sorry about the mix-up.
常有的事
It happens.
瑞秋在哪
Where's Rach?
她去楼下的图书馆了
She went down to the library.
你方便的话 我想跟你聊聊
If you have a minute, I would like to talk to you.
好的
Uh, sure.
我想了解一下 有没有
I just wanted to know if there's...
最近对瑞秋
...there's anything we need to be careful about
有没有什么需要注意的
with Rachel these days?
比如
Such as?
控制体育活动 饮食
Restricted physical activities, diet.
为什么
Why?
因为她的白血病
Because of her leukemia.
白血病 瑞秋没有得白血病
Leukemia?! Rachel doesn't have leukemia.
你从哪里听说的
Where did you get that?
瑞秋说的
Rachel.
她和几个同学说她病了
She told some of her classmates that she's sick
活不了多久了
And not expected to live.
她为什么会这么说
Why would she say that?
瑞秋在社交上有些困难
Rachel's been having some trouble socially.
那次打架的事你肯定听说过
I'm sure you heard about the fight.
没有
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表