剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第三季 第二十集
前情提要
Previously on E.R.:
珍妮 这是来自感染病科的费舍医生
Jeanie, this is Dr. Fischer from infectious disease.
如果你还想去湖边的话 我们得快点动身了
If you still want to go to the lake, we need to leave soon.
我不这么想
I don't think so.
你懂个毛
You don't know a damn thing
走开 别让我看见你
So back off, and stay out my face.
事实是 在工作方面我真的很能干
The truth is, I'm really, really good at my job.
所以我为什么要改变呢
Why do I want to change that?
你从没想过要这个孩子
You never wanted this baby.
你在说什么 我没说过这话
What are you talking about, I didn't say that.
你回家吧 我不需要你在这帮忙
Just go home cause I don't need you here doing me favors.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
随机行为
我的天
Oh, my.
又打到果岭区了
On the dance floor again.
谢了
Thank you, bubbles.
我要试一杆吗
Should I try a one?
没问题 用三号♥杆 更好控制
Use a three. You got more control.
上个洞你用了几杆
What did you get on the last hole--
六杆 五杆
Six, five?
六杆吧
Uh, six.
算五杆 你有杆重打了
Take a five. Use your mulligan.
不算重打是六杆
That was six with my mulligan.
你得和我多去高尔夫练习场
You got to go to the driving range with me more often.
你周二不用接人吧
You don't have to carpool on Tuesday, right?
我觉得车上载满八岁小孩
I think a car full of screaming eight-year-olds
为了坐副驾驶而吵个不停
arguing over who's got shotgun
也没有这玩意更让我头疼
is less aggravating than this.
稳住
Okay, hold it.
背像这样挺直
Straighten your back like that.
低下头 我来看球
Keep your head down. I'll watch the ball.
好
Okay.
打在球道上了
You're in the fairway.
虽然是错的球道 但至少是球道
It's the wrong fairway, but you're in the fairway.
我觉得这种医生爱打高尔夫的老套路
I think it's this whole doctor-golf cliche
简直烦死我了
that's really throwing me.
你拿它没辙
You can't fight it.
你得每周打两次九洞
You got to play nine holes twice a week
然后周末打18洞
And 18 on the weekend.
劳动节前你就能到小80杆的水平了
You'll be shooting in the low 80's by Labor Day.
本顿医生 我看到你有一场胸腺切除术要做
Dr. Benton, I see you have a thymectomy scheduled.
介意我把它安排给莱文医生吗
Would you mind if I gave it to Dr. Levin?
我介意
Uh... yes, I would.
因为今天费克托和勒施医生
Because Dr. Fecteau and Loesch are looking for
正在找住院医生协助他们
a resident to assist them today.
是器♥官♥移♥植♥吗
On a transplant?
35岁有狼疮
35-year-old with lupus.
她的亲兄弟要给她一个肾
Her brother is giving her a kidney.
我想你会喜欢这个机会的
I thought you'd like the opportunity.
是是 我是
Oh, yes, yes, I-I would.
卡特医生可以继续参加胸腺切除术
Dr. Carter can still scrub in on the thymectomy.
当然
Sure.
除非...
Unless, of course, uh...
器♥官♥移♥植♥的团队也能用上卡特医生
The transplant team could also use Dr. Carter.
或许卡特医生能协助捐献者的团队
Perhaps Dr. Carter could assist the donor's team.
我会问问
I'll ask.
本顿医生 谢谢
Dr. Benton, thanks.
这对我来说意义重大
It means a lot to me that you...
卡特 一会见
Carter, I'll see you up there, okay?
珍妮
Jeanie...
珍妮 已经七点多了
Jeanie, it's after 7:00.
我的天
Oh, my god.
我闹铃响过了吗
Didn't my alarm ring?
十分钟响一次响了一小时
Every ten minutes for the last hour.
我七点要...
My 7:00...
-吃药 -对
-pills. -Yeah.
所以我叫醒你了
That's why I woke you.
不敢相信我睡过头了
I can't believe I overslept.
这有果汁和吐司
Here's some juice and toast to take with it.
先吃齐多夫定对吧
You take AZT first, right?
对 然后九点的时候我就能空腹吃另一剂药
Yeah. Then I can take my 9:00's on an empty stomach.
谢谢你也没问原因
Thanks for letting me stay...
就让我待在这
And for not asking why.
理应的
Sure.
我不想孤单一个人
I didn't want to be alone
但我觉得找别人都不合适
but I didn't feel right calling anyone else.
很高兴你找到我
I'm glad you called.
我有点崩溃
Minor meltdown, you know.
本来挺好的 突然一下
I was doing great, and then, out of the blue,
情绪就涌上来了
it snuck up on me.
我有时也会忘掉几小时
Yeah. I forget sometimes for a couple of hours
然后才想起来
And then, I remember.
这是什么
What's that?
他们在试验我的药
They're playing around with my meds.
好消息是 如果我服用这玩意
The good news is, if I start the day with this stuff
睡前我就能捣鼓我的奥利奥
I can work in my oreos at bedtime.
你还在做那个奥利奥吗
You still haven't outgrown that oreo thing?
是啊
Hell, no.
他们为什么多加药 是病毒水平上升了吗
Why are they adding to your meds? Is your viral load up?
我挺好的
I'm fine.
我一小时后要去上班
I got to be on the job in about an hour.
你想和我一起走过去吗
You want to walk to the el together?
艾尔 你最近怎么样
Al, how are you doing?
我对一些东西有些抗拒
You know, seems I'm resistant to something or other.
那这些新药
What about some of those new drugs--
核苷类药物
The nucleoside analogs?
我的医生想让我参加这些药物的试验
Yeah, my docs are trying to get me into a trial study for those
不过他们只选二十个人
But they only take 20 people.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
这事和你没有关系
It's not your problem.
我或许能帮上忙
Well, I might be able to help.
我认识一些医生
I do know some doctors.
我不想麻烦你
I don't want to bother you.
我或许能让你去面试
I could probably get you an interview.
试验的地点在哪
Where's the study?
县医院
At county.
有几个研究传染病的医生
Some docs who work in, uh,
在负责这个
infectious disease are running it.
这太麻烦了
It's a hassle.
不不 这...
No, no. It's, um...
这很简单
It's a simple request.
确定吗
Are you sure?
没问题
No problem.
"她伸手去挂上营养液
"She reached to hang his banana bag--
"她的胸部在粉色的制♥服♥下显得格外紧致饱满
"Her breasts swelling under the pink of her uniform.
"'卡利' 他的声音因为欲望而变得沙哑
"'Carly.' his voice was hoarse with desire.
'请叫我护士... Hallona'"
'call me nurse... Hallonan'"?
卡利·哈洛南 就是你啊
Carly Hallonan-- that's you, girl.
读一读那个在收银台的温和巨人吧
Read the part about the gentle giant at the admit desk.
你不介意他是尼安德特人吗
You didn't mind he was Neanderthal?
头脑简单 四肢发达 他是个兄贵啊
More brawn than brains-- he's a dude.
谁写的这些垃圾
Who wrote this trash?
肯定是兰迪 我在桌子下面找到的
It had to be Randi. I found it under the desk
也可能是莉迪亚 她曾经在杂♥志♥上发表过一首诗
Or maybe it was Lydia. She had a poem in Good Housekeeping once.
这肯定是女的写的
It was definitely written by a woman.
男的不会这样想的
No man thinks like this.
等等 听听这段
Wait. Listen to this.
"她童年时就痴迷巫术
"Witchcraft attracted her as a child
"有次她父亲禁猎区的一个祖鲁部落人
"When zulu tribesmen on her father's game preserve
尝试用巫术治疗她萎缩的腿"
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表